Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
escalation in the Middle East 07:06 - Jan 12 with 7872 viewsmangohilljack

US and UK forces attack the Iran backed HOUTHIS in Yemen, in response the HOUTHIS carried out a drone attack on a US ship.

World war 3 is coming unless people wake up to the evil that are running this world, might even be too late.
escalation in the Middle East on 20:17 - Jan 12 with 747 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 20:11 - Jan 12 by Togg

These posters live in an alternative universe. They have a free voice to say what they think in a Western society. Try that in his beloved Russia or Iran Palestine. Mmm don't think they would be around for too long.

No,they live amongst us but can only post this filth from behind a keyboard .
Frankly,I am boiling here
I’ve had totlise the ignore button.

My views are coloured by having a chum from way back who was an East German escapee.His mother and sister were raped as they took their village in 1945.
His tale stays with me
Red Army ,Russians are sub human and no race on earth is a base as Russians l
They glory in blood

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

escalation in the Middle East on 20:27 - Jan 12 with 744 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 20:06 - Jan 12 by Togg

For heavens sake Hamas raison d'etre is to wipe Israel off the map. Same with Iran. My god you are blinkered.

It’s not in Hamas charter from 2016 and the Iranians haven’t said it either. Whatever you heard in the mainstream was misinformed.
escalation in the Middle East on 20:30 - Jan 12 with 752 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 18:48 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

There were 1300 casualties in Mariupol. From both sides.The Idf alone
has surpassed that by almost 20 fold in a few months.

That’s verified deaths. The actual total could be as high as 75000. Only 90,000 people left in Mariupol now so that’s around 410,000 civilians displaced, injured or dead.

But you’re fine with that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

escalation in the Middle East on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 751 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 20:27 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

It’s not in Hamas charter from 2016 and the Iranians haven’t said it either. Whatever you heard in the mainstream was misinformed.

How good it is for Hamas to remove genocide from their official charter 7 years ago. They really are the good guys!

escalation in the Middle East on 20:36 - Jan 12 with 734 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 20:30 - Jan 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s verified deaths. The actual total could be as high as 75000. Only 90,000 people left in Mariupol now so that’s around 410,000 civilians displaced, injured or dead.

But you’re fine with that.

Those would be Ukranian claims , and they are just that
escalation in the Middle East on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 719 viewsTogg

escalation in the Middle East on 20:31 - Jan 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

How good it is for Hamas to remove genocide from their official charter 7 years ago. They really are the good guys!

Paragons of virtue are Hamas. What they should do is go back to the original creation of Israel where they excepted 20% of land. Give the rest to the Palestinians (who the Arab nations told them not to except). and the wonderfully democratic upright moral Hamas and their even nicer religious bigots in Iran. Let them move in, with no rights for women, gay people any other religion bar Islam. Absolute Utopia.
escalation in the Middle East on 21:35 - Jan 12 with 707 viewsTogg

escalation in the Middle East on 20:17 - Jan 12 by onehunglow

No,they live amongst us but can only post this filth from behind a keyboard .
Frankly,I am boiling here
I’ve had totlise the ignore button.

My views are coloured by having a chum from way back who was an East German escapee.His mother and sister were raped as they took their village in 1945.
His tale stays with me
Red Army ,Russians are sub human and no race on earth is a base as Russians l
They glory in blood

I'm not one for PM ING but I've sent you a message on the absolute awful red army.
escalation in the Middle East on 23:24 - Jan 12 with 661 viewsmangohilljack

escalation in the Middle East on 20:09 - Jan 12 by onehunglow

I should be in
Go ring him,as should you but if he’s not on a wind up,then we need to help him.
He is sick
Russia ,Iran ,China are the curses of our age

No they are not, take your blinkers off and wake up to what is really happening around you.
I notice you avoid the question of genocide in the Gaza, simple yes or no ...Is what is going on acceptable from the Israel?
Login to get fewer ads

escalation in the Middle East on 23:33 - Jan 12 with 660 viewsmangohilljack

escalation in the Middle East on 16:31 - Jan 12 by SullutaCreturned

Do you think it's acceptable that the IDF are allowed to go into Gazza exterminating women and children with no questions asked? Do you really believe Hamas breached the most protected border in the world?

A, questions have been asked

You talk about terrorists - remember Iraq, weapons of mass destruction we were told!! Loads of innocent people perished as a result!!

A Tony Blair who is a war crimunal to a lot of people

911 - Do you honestly believe 12 men left their caves, flew to the US and hijacked planes before flying them into buildings?

A Yes, they didnt leave caves though, the lived and trained in other countries

Afghanistan - even more innocent people murdered not to mention our soldiers who lost their lives and for what? So the elites can make a packet off the opium?

A The elites are always at it, lying, cheating.

Who really are the terrorists?
I won't even go down the road of thousands of excess deaths we're seeing in all western countries.

A There is no bigger terrorist than a bad government

Start thinking about all these events logically and whilst your at it switch off the infiltrated main stream media

Which media do you trust? How do you know its not feeding you a pack of lies too? That's the big issue here, you believe what you want to believe but some stranger on social meidia is aout as trustworthy as your average politicians.

Questions have been asked? Simply not good enough as whilst those questions are being asked hundreds of women and children are being slaughtered. If that was happening in this country would asking questions be enough?

Tony Blair and George Bush are war criminals and should be in jail

911 was a false flag (inside job) just like Oct 7th Hamas attack on Israel

Yes you are right they are and they need to be stopped. They are coming after the whites right now so we are all a target.

I listen to all media whether that be main stream media or alternative media, no good just listening to one side of the narrative, listen to what you can and make your own mind up. Think logically and the truth will be staring at you in the face
escalation in the Middle East on 23:59 - Jan 12 with 648 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 20:36 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Those would be Ukranian claims , and they are just that

The casualty tolls in Gaza are generally released by the Hamas Ministry of Health but you believe that without question.

escalation in the Middle East on 00:12 - Jan 13 with 638 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 23:59 - Jan 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The casualty tolls in Gaza are generally released by the Hamas Ministry of Health but you believe that without question.

They are verified by the WHO
escalation in the Middle East on 00:19 - Jan 13 with 642 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

escalation in the Middle East on 00:12 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

They are verified by the WHO

The WHO also said in their 2022 report that 800,000 houses in Ukraine had been destroyed, 10 million people are at risk of acute mental health disorders such as ptsd and 60% of the population have been pushed below the poverty line.

It’s probably got worse since then.

Do you believe these statistics or are you going to continue to pick and choose?

escalation in the Middle East on 09:45 - Jan 13 with 567 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 00:19 - Jan 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The WHO also said in their 2022 report that 800,000 houses in Ukraine had been destroyed, 10 million people are at risk of acute mental health disorders such as ptsd and 60% of the population have been pushed below the poverty line.

It’s probably got worse since then.

Do you believe these statistics or are you going to continue to pick and choose?

I've not seen anything like that
escalation in the Middle East on 09:48 - Jan 13 with 571 viewsfelixstowe_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 09:45 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

You only believe WHO stats when they suit you . You ignore them when they show your friends in a bad light.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

escalation in the Middle East on 09:48 - Jan 13 with 571 viewsGwyn737

escalation in the Middle East on 09:45 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

Here you go,

https://www.who.int/europe/news/item/21-11-2022-statement---winter-in-ukraine--p
escalation in the Middle East on 09:50 - Jan 13 with 571 viewsGwyn737

escalation in the Middle East on 19:49 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Not sure where you got that crap from.

Blimey.
escalation in the Middle East (n/t) on 10:06 - Jan 13 with 561 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 09:48 - Jan 13 by Gwyn737

Here you go,

https://www.who.int/europe/news/item/21-11-2022-statement---winter-in-ukraine--p

[Post edited 13 Jan 10:08]
escalation in the Middle East on 10:07 - Jan 13 with 561 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 09:48 - Jan 13 by Gwyn737

Here you go,

That was from over a year ago. Yes, there's a conflict going on, but civilians are not being deliberately targeted as they are in Gaza
escalation in the Middle East on 10:25 - Jan 13 with 564 viewsfelixstowe_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 10:07 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

That was from over a year ago. Yes, there's a conflict going on, but civilians are not being deliberately targeted as they are in Gaza

If course they are. 95% of Russian missiles and drones are not accurate enough to hit military targets. Most of the missile attacks are on civilian builds 100s of miles away from the front line.

The Western supplied missile are very accurate hence their success on military targets like Russian warships, bridge carrying Arms and Russian airbase.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

escalation in the Middle East on 10:30 - Jan 13 with 559 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Those 800,000 houses were hit by accident then?

escalation in the Middle East on 10:55 - Jan 13 with 549 viewsonehunglow

escalation in the Middle East on 10:30 - Jan 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Those 800,000 houses were hit by accident then?

He wants the return of USSR which kept the buggers under control ,by tanks and guns .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

escalation in the Middle East on 11:43 - Jan 13 with 537 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re even eating the animals in a zoo for gods sake.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/a-refugee-bear-from-a-bombedout-ukraine-zoo-finds

escalation in the Middle East on 12:06 - Jan 13 with 519 viewscontroversial_jack

escalation in the Middle East on 11:43 - Jan 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’re even eating the animals in a zoo for gods sake.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/a-refugee-bear-from-a-bombedout-ukraine-zoo-finds

They aren't eating anything in Gaza
escalation in the Middle East on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 487 viewsBoundy

escalation in the Middle East on 12:06 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

They aren't eating anything in Gaza

How do you know that to be true

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

escalation in the Middle East on 16:11 - Jan 13 with 487 viewsGwyn737

When you’re choosing information that supports your opinion from one organisation, then ignoring/disparaging information that doesn’t, you need to check your bias.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024