Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walsh 15:13 - Jan 1 with 3630 viewsonehunglow

Not again.
He really doesn’t seem to be physically up to it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Walsh on 21:36 - Jan 2 with 700 viewsjackrmee

Walsh on 18:08 - Jan 2 by grabsplatter

It might be possible but that definitely doesn't apply to Walsh though, I wouldn't say he's had a single game where I'd describe his performance as great.
Nothing against the lad at all & I'd agree he's clearly talented but I don't remember seeing him winning a game for us.
Has he ever played 90 minutes in a Swans shirt?

Yeah you’re probably right, he hasn’t won us many, if any games yet. I guess he’s not actually a great player yet. What I meant, is he has the potential to be, compared to most of the squad, in terms of natural ability. Definitely a great player in there, if his body gives him the chance to show it. I hope and believe it will, and if we manage him right, like it seems like they are doing reasonably well this season, we will get the best possible out of him.
Maybe not the best he could have been with a stronger body, but he’s definitely still got it in there

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Walsh on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 516 viewsJJJack

Walsh on 11:16 - Jan 2 by angryjack

They weren't injurybprone through their career like Walsh,he has any little knock and he's out for weeks,as for bodde and Michael,they had career ending injuries, which they tried a couple times to comevback from and failed,before their injuries they had constant run of games no problems,the difference with Walsh he plays 2vor 3 and out for 6 or 7 or 10..should never have signed him as it been like that throughout his career

He's made 90 League appearances ever and he's already 26yrs old. Only 60 of these were starts.
You're quite right - he was a disastrous signing. Anyone who thinks he is a "great" player must have a very different definition of the word.
[Post edited 3 Jan 13:12]
Walsh on 13:17 - Jan 3 with 500 viewsonehunglow

Walsh on 13:09 - Jan 3 by JJJack

He's made 90 League appearances ever and he's already 26yrs old. Only 60 of these were starts.
You're quite right - he was a disastrous signing. Anyone who thinks he is a "great" player must have a very different definition of the word.
[Post edited 3 Jan 13:12]

He has potential but might well never realise it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024