Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress 08:00 - Nov 21 with 3820 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61286/swansea-city-the-b

Click above, it’s a wonderful world.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 15:37 - Nov 22 with 934 viewsReslovenSwan1

What does this mean?

[Everything is rosey in the garden approach’ when staff employed at the club remain unconvinced as their awareness to the contrary is common knowledge displays further a lack of respect to those staff, and more importantly the fans}.

The Leeds incident was not a fiasco. Swansea cannot subside 2100 Leeds fans while Leeds subsidies only 600 Swansea fans at a £40,000 deficit. Leeds have the parachutes not Swansea.

Swansea welcome fans going to leeds but will not giving them a free lunch. All free lunches must be at Swansea. The fans have their own owners with £1m the bank doing jack all.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 16:32 - Nov 22 with 893 viewsWhiterockin

It would be nice if this could be relayed live.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-seeks-supporters-take-part-structu
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 18:44 - Nov 22 with 829 viewsswan_si

"We had an update from Chairman, Andrew Coleman which basically implied they were the driving force behind the Swans Women’s team.:

I've read and reread that update but can't see where they implied anything of the sort, maybe I missed an updated version of the update.🤔
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:18 - Nov 22 with 805 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 18:44 - Nov 22 by swan_si

"We had an update from Chairman, Andrew Coleman which basically implied they were the driving force behind the Swans Women’s team.:

I've read and reread that update but can't see where they implied anything of the sort, maybe I missed an updated version of the update.🤔

You can read the 'mood music' when the two directors wages are referred to as a 'financial loss' not 'staff costs'.

Swansea fans it seems are keen on giving the clubs money to Yorkshiremen and women for some reason.

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:28 - Nov 22 with 781 viewsswan_si

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:18 - Nov 22 by ReslovenSwan1

You can read the 'mood music' when the two directors wages are referred to as a 'financial loss' not 'staff costs'.

Swansea fans it seems are keen on giving the clubs money to Yorkshiremen and women for some reason.

I've noticed a change in the indy reports since the Josh Marsh losing his job article, along with plugging the leaks coming out of the club.
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 12:30 - Nov 23 with 654 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:28 - Nov 22 by swan_si

I've noticed a change in the indy reports since the Josh Marsh losing his job article, along with plugging the leaks coming out of the club.

I’m uncertain if Josh was any form of catalyst. The other half of that story panned out as correct. And as we always say, there’s no more free radical than folk. What is belief today could be far different tomorrow. But being brave when running articles such as that and making decisions that people don’t like is what we do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 12:32 - Nov 23 with 643 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 14:08 - Nov 22 by QJumpingJack

If the club was on an upward trajectory I would understand these appointment and the salaries being paid.
If KG has been working here since August - what impact has been made and why didn't they announce it in August?

No worries we did.

In August and then republished in October.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60469/the-man-behind-and

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 14:26 - Nov 23 with 600 viewsQJumpingJack

I was talking to a Plymouth fan earlier today. He went to Elland Road a few weeks ago and Plymouth did a deal with Leeds on a cheaper away ticket.

If Plymouth can do it, why can't we?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 14:27 - Nov 23 with 598 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 12:32 - Nov 23 by KeithHaynes

No worries we did.

In August and then republished in October.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60469/the-man-behind-and

but why didn't the club announce it in August if he was on the payroll?
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 15:23 - Nov 23 with 585 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 14:26 - Nov 23 by QJumpingJack

I was talking to a Plymouth fan earlier today. He went to Elland Road a few weeks ago and Plymouth did a deal with Leeds on a cheaper away ticket.

If Plymouth can do it, why can't we?

Swansea have done a equitable deal with Stoke. Clearly they could for whatever reason not do an equitable deal with Leeds.

I suggest to you the problem was at Leeds not Swansea. The Leeds games is Swansea biggest game of the season and I suspect oversubscribed. It is market forces. There is no need to subsidise Leeds fans because they will fill the away end anyway. Leeds can subsidies Swansea fans if the want too to get more to come. and they have plenty of room.

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 570 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 15:23 - Nov 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have done a equitable deal with Stoke. Clearly they could for whatever reason not do an equitable deal with Leeds.

I suggest to you the problem was at Leeds not Swansea. The Leeds games is Swansea biggest game of the season and I suspect oversubscribed. It is market forces. There is no need to subsidise Leeds fans because they will fill the away end anyway. Leeds can subsidies Swansea fans if the want too to get more to come. and they have plenty of room.

No matter the club half of the clubs in the championship will sell out at Swansea. The team doesn’t matter. Leeds offered a discount, we refused to take it as we would lose asa club. The decision was purely financial and Leeds can’t be blamed for Swansea City’s decision making.

As a result of our report on the ticket issue with Leeds the club hastily arranged a meeting with the trust and came up with a ticket deal with Stoke. Had nothing been said I can assure you that Stoke deal wouldn’t have happened.

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 17:25 - Nov 23 with 527 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 15:23 - Nov 23 by ReslovenSwan1

who is your source at the club?
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:46 - Nov 23 with 479 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 17:25 - Nov 23 by QJumpingJack

who is your source at the club?

Mystic Meg?
Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 21:33 - Nov 23 with 421 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : The bizarre reality that is affecting the clubs progress on 19:46 - Nov 23 by Whiterockin

Mystic Meg?

My source is logic. Keith said Leeds offered a discount. I accept this. It was however not seen as enough for Swansea city.

SCFC are set to make around £100,000 out of the travelling Leeds fans. Take the money. Swansea it seems have been pressured to give discounted tickets to Stoke fans This may encourage more to travel. The club loses money around £10k perhaps as do Stoke city when Swans fans go there.

I favour giving vouchers to fans who travel with discounts at the Swansea shop or refreshment points. .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024