Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? 17:53 - Apr 29 with 7563 viewsTonto

Yes I know whoever comes down will be odds on to go back up but it's not like we will.be challenging for promotion so who do we want to come down?

Southampton look down, so really it's perm any other 2?

For me, Florist (just becuase they spent all that money on so many players it would be funny) and Everton as there might be a new ground to go to, plus I think they are the only team never to be out of the top division, so that record goes...
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 18:15]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 08:25 - Apr 30 with 1046 viewsnix

Forest, Leicester and Southampton.

If Everton and Leeds go down it will be the same every week about this great club with fantastic fans and an amazing tradition. As if every other club doesn't have passionate fans and a history. Also refs will be falling over themselves to give their players a little chat and a smile on the run while booking us for exactly the same infringements.

Forest will be absolutely hilarious. Hopefully they won't be able to do a Burnley and get decent money for some of their cast of thousands. Although they'll probably do some dodgy deals with their sister club. Johnjoe Shelvey and Brennan Johnson in Greece?
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 08:50 - Apr 30 with 972 viewsRangersw12

Southampton
Everton
Leeds
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 951 viewsLblock

Foolham up are mathematically safe.

It’s never going to happen but Chelscum being dragged into a relegation battle would absolutely make this a brilliant season despite the six months of slop we’ve been served up.
Alas, the football Gods are not good ones so it’ll never happen.

Everton - must be, has to be, it needs to happen. Been coming far too long and I’d throw a party outside Hans Segers house soon as it’s confirmed.
Once they are down by maths you just watch the authorities suddenly convene the tribunal and enforce a points deduction that means totally nothing.
This club has been taking the micky trying to catch up with the red side of the City and now they need to take their medicine.
So yes…… E V E R T O N

After that I’ll take any of the rest.
They all tick boxes but I do agree with the above post that Saints will do some damage next season I think.
Florist I could see imploding again and that would be lovely.

Interesting

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 10:22 - Apr 30 with 876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton - for their racism and Hans Segers.

Leicester -for Racist John Terry.

Not sure about the third. It should be Forest because of the cheating but one of my best friends was Forest and on the off-chance that there's an afterlife and he's looking down I think I want Forest to escape.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 10:35 - Apr 30 with 843 viewsstevec

Southern teams, for a bit of balance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024