Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … 19:49 - Oct 29 with 5627 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons …

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:21 - Oct 30 with 1502 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:19 - Oct 30 by pencoedjack

The irony

Indeed.
You ve changed btw

We ve been to ignore posters that annoy one,rather to report abuse. Posting images of crying babies really isn’t what it’s about.

Rules are for us all.

Now,back to the thread,what s your point

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:32 - Oct 30 with 1487 viewsBryanSwan

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:12 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

So you agree we have the players then In that case we should breeze it . This league stNdard is dire I’ve not got over how insulting bad were our capital city team. A festering sore on us all

Didn't say anything about breezing it, i think Burnley breeze it at a canter. But below them we should very much be in the mix.
I'd imagine QPR and Blackburn will slowly drop out of it, so would leave us competing with Norwich, Watford and Sheffield for automatic or playoffs.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:46 - Oct 30 with 1465 viewsunion_jack

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:07 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Our capital Cardiff

Nah, never!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:48 - Oct 30 with 1448 viewsDr_Winston

Nobody can expect to turn up and roll over the opposition every single game regardless of how good they might think our team is (for the record, decent but not worldbeating). It's arrogant to do so. The grizzling over what actually turned out to be a decent away point is unnecessary.

At the moment we are about where I'd expect us to be. We're too leaky at the back and not quite firing on all cylinders going forward to be looking at the top two at present, although the improvement from early season is definitely there for all to see.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:56 - Oct 30 with 1434 viewsonehunglow

So three out of four people are “ negative” then.

Interesting

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 18:03 - Oct 30 with 1418 viewsshingle

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 22:14 - Oct 29 by raynor94

The last 11 games says different

No I don't think we will, but it will be close

Doubt it but no team or current manager stand out i would expect the teams whose owners will be prepared to spend that little bit more will probably scrape over the line.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 18:48 - Oct 30 with 1393 viewsCatullus

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 18:03 - Oct 30 by shingle

Doubt it but no team or current manager stand out i would expect the teams whose owners will be prepared to spend that little bit more will probably scrape over the line.

Burnley, had a slowish start but have hit their stride now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 19:56 - Oct 30 with 1352 viewsSTID2017

Yes, probably through the playoffs though ?
Think we are starting to see some consistency that has been missing
Plus think Martin is learning from past mistakes

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 20:53 - Oct 30 with 1321 viewsCanveySwan

I said before the start of the season we would finish second, I stand by that. PlYing ugly and picking up a point is so something we weren’t doing before. Think we’ll have a good run into the World Cup. January is what will make or break us, I think we’ll push on this season and do the business.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 21:23 - Oct 30 with 1290 viewsRichardO

Don't think so as the we have a very young squad and we need to find players who can add to the quality of our defensive set up.
Cabango, Darling and Woods hopefully making a solid trio with Manning help to make a back four as required.
But we need to make the wings solid when teams come to press and attack us and a hazard to the opposition if they do try.
Having Cooper and/or Cundle helps the like of Grimes and Fulton defensively given their work rate
If we are going to try and press the opposition in their half then the whole team needs to press at the same time, we have been undone by a half heart press that allows the opposition space.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 11:45 - Oct 31 with 1174 viewsSkipTheJack

I don't think we'll go up this season because I don't think we're good enough.

But I do think we're going in the right direction under a very good coach.

The 2011 squad wasn't significantly better than this squad, but it did have six players - Ash, Leon, Rangel, Sinclair, Allen (2011 version), and Dyer - that were better than what we have now.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 15:37 - Oct 31 with 1115 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 11:45 - Oct 31 by SkipTheJack

The 2011 squad wasn't significantly better than this squad, but it did have six players - Ash, Leon, Rangel, Sinclair, Allen (2011 version), and Dyer - that were better than what we have now.

All round those players are better than what we have now.
If only we had a Nathan dryer now.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:34 - Oct 31 with 1081 viewsCatullus

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 15:37 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

All round those players are better than what we have now.
If only we had a Nathan dryer now.

A Nathan dryer, I'll buy him a towel.

Jokes aside, I have said more than once, to the point of being boring, why do we not get proper wingers instead of wing backs who are pushed so high up?

Imagine what Sinclair and Dyer could do in this team? If only we could find 2 similar players.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 18:19 - Oct 31 with 1068 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:34 - Oct 31 by Catullus

A Nathan dryer, I'll buy him a towel.

Jokes aside, I have said more than once, to the point of being boring, why do we not get proper wingers instead of wing backs who are pushed so high up?

Imagine what Sinclair and Dyer could do in this team? If only we could find 2 similar players.

There doesn’t seem to be those type of exciting players available at this moment in time.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:48 - Nov 1 with 961 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 18:19 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

There doesn’t seem to be those type of exciting players available at this moment in time.

Some would say Whittaker and Joseph are exiting not to mention Mr Flex

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:31 - Nov 1 with 931 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:48 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

Some would say Whittaker and Joseph are exiting not to mention Mr Flex

Developing in a positive way for their future is another way of looking at it.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:39 - Nov 1 with 916 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:31 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Developing in a positive way for their future is another way of looking at it.

It is one way of looking at it . They are others

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 19:30 - Nov 1 with 834 viewsSwandefaidest

No. Unfortunately, as a inexperienced manager, I think Russ has a few too many blunders in him. Fine margins though, if we keep up current results and gain in confidence we will be there and thereabouts.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 21:39 - Nov 1 with 789 viewsunion_jack

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 23:21 - Nov 1 with 716 viewscadleigh

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 11:45 - Oct 31 by SkipTheJack

That 2011 squad will be a hard act for anyone to follow. Even though I’ve been following the Swans for over 50 years now (Tony Millington was the first signature in my autograph book!) they are the ‘ideal’ cast members in my memory, like Den and Ang in Eastenders or Kylie and Jason in Neighbours.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 7:29]

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:34 - Nov 2 with 642 viewsshandyjack

I wouldn't swap anyone from the 2011 starting X1 for anyone in our current line up. The 2011 team would best this current team 9/10 times

Poll: Expectation for the season

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:53 - Nov 2 with 623 viewsDr_Winston

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:34 - Nov 2 by shandyjack

I wouldn't swap anyone from the 2011 starting X1 for anyone in our current line up. The 2011 team would best this current team 9/10 times

I'd swap DeVries for Benda but otherwise it's not even close.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024