Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lisa Clement 22:40 - Feb 17 with 6568 viewsbuilthjack

Tied the Trust board in knots tonight.
It looks like Dalton, Rupert etc didnt have a bloody clue what they were signing.
It really is unbelievable.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lisa Clement on 10:34 - Feb 19 with 1441 viewsWingstandwood

Lisa Clement on 21:24 - Feb 18 by AndyCole

Oh dear. Some folk ought to recalibrate their standards, and standards of expectation.

'Lisa of London' is a proper 'B' teamer, from most professionals' perspectives. What the fans deserved was far better pedigree, across the Board. ECB, another way out of depth, doin 'Comms', ffs the worst 'comms' in yonks from someone who rather 'comms' puerile infighting and inter-forum wars.

Witness the shouting n screaming after the horse has bolted. By her and some of the 'failures' - it's rife on another forum, on another planet, in so many ways. It's beyond cringeworthy. It's Comedy central if it weren't so tragic.

Where was the front foot shouting n screaming when it 100% mattered ?

Hindsight doesn't look so pretty on some ex Trust folk right now, in so many ways.

Could you ever in a million years imagine ruthless, super confident, hard hearted American businessmen being intimidated by the man-child at 'comms'.

"Gee maaaaaan who is that jerk, is he here to fill the photocopier and audit the paperclips, what a darn Chutzpah punk he really is......pass the french fries and Thanksgiving turkey

Argus!

Lisa Clement on 10:41 - Feb 19 with 1412 viewsKeithHaynes

Stick your head above the parapet, you take the rough with the smooth.
Trust me I know.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lisa Clement on 10:42 - Feb 19 with 1402 viewsChief

Just out of interest, everyone on this thread criticising former trust board members behind anonymous usernames.....

What did you ever do?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Lisa Clement on 10:47 - Feb 19 with 1382 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 10:42 - Feb 19 by Chief

Just out of interest, everyone on this thread criticising former trust board members behind anonymous usernames.....

What did you ever do?

It happens everywhere. It’s what happens. 🤭

Lisa Clement on 10:49 - Feb 19 with 1371 viewsChief

Lisa Clement on 10:47 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

It happens everywhere. It’s what happens. 🤭

Just something for those criticizing former members - (who obviously are not responsible for this poor deal) to think about.

Lisa Clement on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 1357 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 10:49 - Feb 19 by Chief

Just something for those criticizing former members - (who obviously are not responsible for this poor deal) to think about.

My point is only as above.
Agendas are paramount.
I couldn’t care a flying toss about any of them bar the few I know personally, the rest are just as I said. Scrambling around to protect their own credibility rating with a few people backing them up.

I couldn’t care what people think either.

Lisa Clement on 11:00 - Feb 19 with 1345 viewsChief

Lisa Clement on 10:54 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

My point is only as above.
Agendas are paramount.
I couldn’t care a flying toss about any of them bar the few I know personally, the rest are just as I said. Scrambling around to protect their own credibility rating with a few people backing them up.

I couldn’t care what people think either.

You're not naming anyone personally either and aren't hiding behind a made up username. Plenty are.

Lisa Clement on 11:22 - Feb 19 with 1293 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 11:00 - Feb 19 by Chief

You're not naming anyone personally either and aren't hiding behind a made up username. Plenty are.

That’s fair Chief, but you can’t expect to be involved in something, be a part of a process, then throw your arms up in self defence expecting everyone to follow and agree with you when it goes chips.

Had the situation been more positive I can see those very same people running around the track taking the plaudits, waving to the crowd and generally loving the attention. Swings and roundabouts. As I said put your ahead above the parapet, and these are the things that always happen. In any environment on any given day. The only way to prevent it is to slowly withdraw, stay silent and crack on. That’s not certain folks way, I’m blaming nobody for whatever the outcome is today. Just stating that personal agenda on any given side is getting more confused, defensive and aggressive as these things always go.

Like we all do on reflection I’m certain now specific things that have been said were wished in to the time machine of correction. Or better still just say nothing.

Fair play to anyone who defends their position based on what they have done, I admire that. Especially when a name is put to the argument, these ex board members in the main have no choice but to be open about who they are. But the humility rating is zero especially when the context is twisted to attack others. And that goes for nearly everyone in this ball bag scenario.

But then that’s the reality of life. Like we all have to do is suck it up at times and admit you could have handled things better, or at least in a different way.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

Lisa Clement on 11:48 - Feb 19 with 1247 viewsChief

Lisa Clement on 11:22 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

That’s fair Chief, but you can’t expect to be involved in something, be a part of a process, then throw your arms up in self defence expecting everyone to follow and agree with you when it goes chips.

Had the situation been more positive I can see those very same people running around the track taking the plaudits, waving to the crowd and generally loving the attention. Swings and roundabouts. As I said put your ahead above the parapet, and these are the things that always happen. In any environment on any given day. The only way to prevent it is to slowly withdraw, stay silent and crack on. That’s not certain folks way, I’m blaming nobody for whatever the outcome is today. Just stating that personal agenda on any given side is getting more confused, defensive and aggressive as these things always go.

Like we all do on reflection I’m certain now specific things that have been said were wished in to the time machine of correction. Or better still just say nothing.

Fair play to anyone who defends their position based on what they have done, I admire that. Especially when a name is put to the argument, these ex board members in the main have no choice but to be open about who they are. But the humility rating is zero especially when the context is twisted to attack others. And that goes for nearly everyone in this ball bag scenario.

But then that’s the reality of life. Like we all have to do is suck it up at times and admit you could have handled things better, or at least in a different way.

Well without knowing exactly who you keep referring to as having agendas it's difficult to comment.

What's certain is that any former trust board member criticising this deal I'm confident would have done things differently at these latest points in proceedings, especially members consultation.

Still struggling to see how anyone can link that back to former members who despite some recommending something still put to the members and proceeded to act upon that mandate.

Lisa Clement on 12:25 - Feb 19 with 1196 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 11:48 - Feb 19 by Chief

Well without knowing exactly who you keep referring to as having agendas it's difficult to comment.

What's certain is that any former trust board member criticising this deal I'm confident would have done things differently at these latest points in proceedings, especially members consultation.

Still struggling to see how anyone can link that back to former members who despite some recommending something still put to the members and proceeded to act upon that mandate.

Everyone has agendas mate,
Everyone.

Lisa Clement on 12:47 - Feb 19 with 1144 viewsbuilthjack

Lisa Clement on 11:00 - Feb 19 by Chief

As I have always said, these people behind made up user names, they are pathetic.
If anyone's has anything to say, say it. Don't the hide behind a user name.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lisa Clement on 13:18 - Feb 19 with 1085 viewsmax936

Lisa Clement on 12:47 - Feb 19 by builthjack

As I have always said, these people behind made up user names, they are pathetic.
If anyone's has anything to say, say it. Don't the hide behind a user name.

Just reading this, who are the ones you talking about?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lisa Clement on 13:21 - Feb 19 with 1073 viewsmax936

Lisa Clement on 09:30 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Many had the chance to do something over the last 6 years or so.
They talked lots, and fed the members/fans stuff that sounded good.
But never actually did anything concrete.

The thing about the legal guy had got ill, he was getting better, but it would be a while. That went on for what seemed about a year or more.
Do they think people are idiots?

The legal had major cancer surgery poor begger, no one could have predicted that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lisa Clement on 13:32 - Feb 19 with 1042 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 13:21 - Feb 19 by max936

The legal had major cancer surgery poor begger, no one could have predicted that.

Trust me it won’t stop some.

Lisa Clement on 14:28 - Feb 19 with 985 viewsbuilthjack

Lisa Clement on 13:18 - Feb 19 by max936

Just reading this, who are the ones you talking about?

You know the ones Max. The ones who would never ever meet.

Lisa Clement on 14:30 - Feb 19 with 981 viewsbuilthjack

Lisa Clement on 13:21 - Feb 19 by max936

That's awful. Wish him all the best.
But couldn't they have got another to stand in?

Lisa Clement on 14:32 - Feb 19 with 971 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 14:28 - Feb 19 by builthjack

You know the ones Max. The ones who would never ever meet.

You never know 😂

Lisa Clement on 14:36 - Feb 19 with 946 viewsbuilthjack

Lisa Clement on 14:32 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

You never know 😂

I liken them.to stalkers. Stalkers get arrested when caught.

Lisa Clement on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 870 viewsguthrieintherain

Lisa Clement on 10:42 - Feb 19 by Chief

What did you ever do?

Personally would not dream of criticising ex or present trust members they put a lot of effort in for little or no reward.

But to accept this deal without going to the membership is very wrong.

Yes they are volunteers and yes lots of us complaining have not put in the effort.

But I have always been in a trade union and to go against the members wishes with no consultation is out of order.

Thats my last on this as I am not that bothered anyway.

More concerned with the drubbing we are getting off a team who finished bottom of the PL last season.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:50]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Lisa Clement on 16:12 - Feb 19 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Lisa Clement on 14:36 - Feb 19 by builthjack

I liken them.to stalkers. Stalkers get arrested when caught.

🧐🤭

Lisa Clement on 16:54 - Feb 19 with 775 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lisa Clement - would she be interested in the managers role??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lisa Clement on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 748 viewstrampie

Lisa Clement on 09:56 - Feb 19 by shaggyrogers

This.

I have sat back and watched this unfold. I then sat back and watched the blame game.

A lot of chest beating going on from ex board members and a lot adulation from their 5 supporters !!!

One thing i did find funny was a post by Baroness Clement on the other forum. She wasn't happy that there was not a statement from the board reference her leaving her role on the board.... so she had to go public .... on planetswans...... to all 30 people !

Yes I smiled at that post and rolled my eyes when I seen that post on the other forum.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Lisa Clement on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 686 viewsAndyCole

Lisa Clement on 11:22 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Post of the year, in so many ways.

Wish I could be so dexterous with the pen.

A proper wake up call for the many, there, here and everywhere. Yet most poignantly, over b'there. In so many ways.

What goes around comes around, in spades.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lisa Clement on 18:41 - Feb 19 with 658 viewsReslovenSwan1

Lisa Clement on 15:43 - Feb 19 by guthrieintherain

Personally would not dream of criticising ex or present trust members they put a lot of effort in for little or no reward.

But to accept this deal without going to the membership is very wrong.

Yes they are volunteers and yes lots of us complaining have not put in the effort.

But I have always been in a trade union and to go against the members wishes with no consultation is out of order.

Thats my last on this as I am not that bothered anyway.

More concerned with the drubbing we are getting off a team who finished bottom of the PL last season.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:50]

From what the Trust man said they simply could not afford to take the case on without the risk of ruinous costs (all their cash and some shares perhaps. ). The member wanted legal action without a war chest expecting someone else to pick up the costs. Funders could not be found at sensible rates.

So what would be the pretext of going back to the members? To ask them what exactly?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Lisa Clement on 19:39 - Feb 19 with 611 viewsherbie

IF the Silk gave a 70% prospect of success then I have no doubt getting ATE litigation funding would not have been an issue. Most will fund with 60%.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024