Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW 09:03 - Sep 13 with 9329 viewsWokingR

There's 3 I use that make me laugh and think of this site every time.

1. On the morning of the play off final, someone had posted how nervous he was and that he'd been to the loo 3 times already.
The instant response to this, "Top triple shitting Mickey"
Got to use this this morning as my very nervous daughter left for her 1st ever day at work.

2. "Thicker than Pavarotti's shit on boxing day"

3. And finally, Toboboly gave me "Spiderman" in reference to decorating a ladies face like a plasterers bucket.

Thank you all.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:27 - Sep 13 with 2621 viewsted_hendrix

Read anyone of Discodroids posts for new sayings, and I mean anyone of them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:42 - Sep 13 with 2584 viewsSuperhoop83

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:27 - Sep 13 by ted_hendrix

Especially the ones involving the brother-in-law who supports West Ham.

Suffering since 1978.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:44 - Sep 13 with 2578 viewsslmrstid

"Absolute brass fanny of it"

And...

"Get in the fkn sea"

Have become faves here 👌
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:40 - Sep 13 with 2509 viewsessextaxiboy

Thunderbastard ..a rather hard shot ..
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 19:30 - Sep 13 with 2449 viewsGloryHunter

"Runs like a removal man carrying a fridge"
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 19:56 - Sep 13 with 2418 viewskensalriser

Happy clappers is my favourite but that's because I coined it and I don't have much to be egotistical about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 23:13 - Sep 13 with 2309 viewsLoftgirl

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:56 - Sep 13 by Esox_Lucius

No it is a pop up book.

Are the pages stuck together?
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 23:26 - Sep 13 with 2293 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Hugilled.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 20:55 - Sep 14 with 2167 viewsDorse

Boils my piss (Norf)
Bummed in the gob (Bluce)
Roughcut twiglets (Disco from a harrowing Robert Dyas montage)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 22:05 - Sep 14 with 2106 viewsplasmahoop

Not really a favourite, but one I remember was something along the lines of, would rather give John Prescott a rim job after an afternoons gardening in 35 degree heat.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 03:38 - Sep 15 with 2064 viewsB_Wad

Sporting Huddersfield
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 06:48 - Sep 15 with 2017 viewsGroveR

Leaders of the Justice League.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:56 - Sep 15 with 1930 viewsPinnerPaul

"Scenes"
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:02 - Sep 15 with 1920 viewsMick_S

Sorry for messing up your Monday morning, but it’s Keith.( sort of like that).

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:20 - Sep 15 with 1899 viewsDiscodroids

Brighton hoops Saturday night knee trembler 'remember to garrotte Nazi's in the name of good grammar' was a stand out choice cut for me.

Can't remember the name of the bloke that used to stalk me on here like john wayne gacey on the mooch for hairless puckered arseholes to violate in his basemement, but ' fascist fistfuc ker of north chingford' had me chuckling for weeks. It Still does, even though i moved to Leigh on sea years ago.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 18:24]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:25 - Sep 15 with 1890 viewsDiscodroids

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:27 - Sep 13 by ted_hendrix

Cheers Ted, The key is to only post on LFW after 4 pints of German Pislner.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 21:22 - Sep 15 with 1821 viewsDorse

'Are you the ambulance?' (Toboboly)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 21:25]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 22:43 - Sep 15 with 1746 viewsHooping_Mad

Cock-Womble.

Not sure if I picked it up here on somewhere else...

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 07:56 - Sep 16 with 1662 viewsenfieldargh

Preston Knob End always creases me up.

I did complain to the LFW hierarchy as for some reason earlier this season Preston North End was coined. I didn't know what or who were being referred to.

fortunately my complaint did not fall on deaf ears and I now have a knob end back to enjoy in the previews.

I always look forward to know what teams begin with the letter B.

Really hoping Brighton, Brentford & Burnley get relegated and that Bolton & Burton get promoted. This league will then be a load of B's

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 08:29 - Sep 16 with 1649 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Hedgepig' (ginger or not)

I'm pretty sure I'd not heard that before reading it on here, now I use it all the time.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:06 - Sep 16 with 1603 viewsMick_S

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 21:22 - Sep 15 by Dorse

'Are you the ambulance?' (Toboboly)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 21:25]

Magnificent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 08:57 - Sep 18 with 1437 viewsDiscodroids

Wat Tyler.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 13:55 - Nov 3 with 1197 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

‘Cock-block’

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 14:01 - Nov 3 with 1181 viewsRs_Holy

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:04 - Sep 13 by dmm

I'm pretty sure Spackman was first used on the old .org but no doubt someone will tell me this post is a Spackman

yep it was! However I love the way we still use it 20 odd years later ... Lets hope our children and our childrens children carry on this great QPR tradition

edit - It may actually be the 20 year anniversary of the Spackman today? It was created about a week after Nigel Spackman was sacked by Barnsley...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/barnsley/1619405.stm#:~:text=Fi
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 14:06]
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 14:12 - Nov 3 with 1147 viewsR_from_afar

Oxygen thief is one I think I first encountered on LFW but my favourite is the heavily ironic "friend of the site" .

Oh, not forgetting "merry flagwaver"....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024