Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread 22:18 - Nov 20 with 16512 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 23 with 3639 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 23 by sherpajacob

I can't make it due to family and mini football commitments, if that's ok with you.

We'll still renew our season tickets next year.

Any streams?

Fkin plastic

Enjoy the mini footie. We’ve got this 2-0 I reckon.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 23 with 3476 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I have a stream here for now

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-online-stream
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 3367 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:03 - Nov 23 by A_Fans_Dad

I have a stream here for now

https://www.viprow.net/swansea-city-online-stream

And it works!

Thank you very much

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 3318 viewsdizietsma

Here's another if anyone needs it.

http://cricfree.org/soccer/swansea-city-millwall-cfd862f7?l=1299183543
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 23 with 2854 viewsPozuelosSideys

A real snoozer so far.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 2779 viewsphact0rri

someone is on their phone talking over commentary *lol*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 2763 viewsicecoldjack

Grimes and Byers having a mare, cant remember the last time a swans centre midfield has looked so devoid of footballing skills.

Cheap passes constantly giving away, the.fans are rightly getting really.peed off with this, this isn't what cooper is supposed to be turning out .
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 23 with 2754 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can't keep the ball to save their lives.
Very poor and can't take the pressure.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 2739 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Do our players think we are playing in our away kit, they are picking out some cracking passes to Millwall players.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 23 with 2747 viewstheloneranger

P1ss poor, look like a team of strangers.

Never seen so many one two's played against the advertising hoardings.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 23 with 2719 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 23 with 2640 viewsblackpooljack

Its getting worser by the week...seriously its like the players have been ordered not to win.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 23 with 2635 viewsvetchonian

Whilst we pursue with Grimes and Byers we will forever struggle in midfield neither can pass

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 23 with 2618 viewsFireboy2

Two words.

Fvcking shocking.

They are showing us how to play football, pass, move, communicate, work hard off the ball.

Simple.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 23 with 2613 viewsunion_jack

Not the worst we’ve played at home this year but that bar is very low.

Very poor. No steel in the midfield to win tackles, over hitting passes and/or failing to control a pass, no ideas on how to break them down.

We seem to persevere with the same tactics week in, week out and have nothing to change a game up our sleeve. What the hell do they do in tactical training sessions?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:51 - Nov 23 with 2612 viewsLeonWasGod

Well that was fkn sh*te. No wonder hardly anyone can be bothered to post on here.
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 23 with 2587 viewsLibertarian

They look more comfortable.

We need cold showers to wake us up
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 23 with 2559 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:43 - Nov 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Can't keep the ball to save their lives.
Very poor and can't take the pressure.

I cant recall the last time our centre midfield looked so bad, Grimes is going backwards really quickly and whoever's thought it smart to give him the captaincy has knee capped his season .

We look nothing like a Swans team, remove the goals from Ayew and Borja this season and we'd have been really fooked!
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 23 with 2559 viewsTimTtam

Pretty poor so far. Millwall have had plenty of chances to score. We owe Woodman and Wilmot a lot.

I think it's damning that I think Bidwell has been our best player so far. He hasn't always been clean (no-one has), but he's really having a go out there.

Cooper, make some EARLY SUBS!

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 23 with 2448 viewstheloneranger

Byers first instinct is to turn and pass back, never sideways or forward.

He passed forward once and did a Sanches. Millwall are walking through our non existent midfield.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 16:01]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 23 with 2437 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's like Renato Sanches has possessed the bodies of our midfield today.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 23 with 2285 viewsphact0rri

I don't think I ever get excited when someone goes down in the penalty box anymore.... or handballs.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 23 with 2272 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Did anyone esle see the replay of the penalty incident?
The commentator says the defender took the ball, but it looked like it was through our players leg.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 16:16]
The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 23 with 1952 viewsGlyn1

I'm not watching the match but the stats on the BBC page are weird. We've had 64% of the possession but have committed 10 fouls to their 4, which is what normally happens when a team is defending. Seriously, what the heck is going on?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Millwall FC Championship Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 23 with 1939 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024