Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread 12:34 - Oct 23 with 25726 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 15:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:27 - Oct 27 with 2688 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Freddie sacrifices his future offspring for the South Wales Derby.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:31 - Oct 27 with 2627 viewsFireboy2

Unless we score soon its going to happen.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:42 - Oct 27 with 2456 viewsunion_jack

Celina needs to be more composed. He’s got it in him for sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 27 with 2425 viewsGammon

Huge 3 points this, Cardiff are never scoring - long ball merchants with a dinosaur as a manager.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 27 with 2420 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:43 - Oct 27 by Gammon

Huge 3 points this, Cardiff are never scoring - long ball merchants with a dinosaur as a manager.

Why have you said NEVER you cvnt?
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:46 - Oct 27 with 2399 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

He’s just hamming it up mun.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 27 with 2374 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

Cardiff fan tempting fate.

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:52 - Oct 27 with 2306 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 27 by union_jack

Cardiff fan tempting fate.

Clock going backwards

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 27 with 2250 viewsunion_jack

TFFT!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 27 with 2248 viewsMrSwerve

Fûcking brilliant.

Some of the passing at the end was shocking though, so many clear chances. Should have been 3 nil. Will take that all day though!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 27 with 2206 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 27 by union_jack

TFFT!!!

This ^
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 27 with 2205 viewsdickythorpe

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 27 with 2194 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 27 by MrSwerve

Fûcking brilliant.

Some of the passing at the end was shocking though, so many clear chances. Should have been 3 nil. Will take that all day though!

Didn’t need them. Game was never in doubt. Gammon the Blue was right🤣

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 27 with 2182 viewsPozuelosSideys

Should have won that by 2 or 3 really. They were garbage, fair play

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 27 with 2168 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 27 by MrSwerve

Fûcking brilliant.

And this ^

As you say we should have won that 3 nil.

Bloody hell we make it hard work dont we.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:58 - Oct 27 with 2159 viewsjackjackjackjack

That'll do. Let's hope the league-form now improves.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 27 with 2141 viewscentrestandswan

Well done boys lifted the gloom after the rugby 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 2081 viewsLeonWasGod

F*ck me. That’s all.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 2077 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 27 by centrestandswan

thank you for reminding me. I'd just purged that from my head.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 2071 viewsjedmo_jack

YES
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 27 with 2014 viewsTimTtam

I was sure they were going to steal it after we missed so many big chances.

When factoring in the horrific tactics of the scum, we looked quite good and made some promising runs on the wing.

Routledge MOTM for me.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 14:05]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 27 with 1999 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 13:59 - Oct 27 by centrestandswan

Indeed. They played well in parts but maybe better finishing could have eased all our nerves.

I was (pleasantly) surprised how little Cardiff brought to the table. They were poor.

Looking forward to Warnock;s after match interview.

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:09 - Oct 27 with 1913 viewsicecoldjack

I hope Cooper sees that this a league for men not boys, having experience out there today was the difference. Even though the likes of Dyer,Routs and Naughton arnt match sharp they had enough experience to know when to hold and when to pass.

Not a great performance from the boys but a gutsy showing which was just enough to take 3 pts

Cardiff are one of the worst teams in the league and a bit more composure should have made it an easy win.
The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 27 with 1842 viewsunion_jack

And the double is ON!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Cardiff City Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 27 with 1841 viewsBLAZE

Holy fúck, Cardiff are abysmal

I know we've just won a derby match and feel churlish saying this, but I'm disappointed that it wasn't the hammering it should've been. Too many shots down Ethridge's throat instead of cutting back. Celina so wasteful too, reminded me of how he started last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024