Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea...a very quick name to announce 17:10 - Aug 31 with 6246 viewsperchrockjack

Step forward Jason Mohammad.

Must have hurt the jerk.

Swingers club will be bouncing when I get there tonight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 1345 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:06 - Aug 31 by Evanski

Remember seeing him on Wembley Way on the way out of the 2011 play-off final. He was being laughed at by a group of Jacks saying "I bet you're fvcking gutted Mohammad." He looked genuinely frightened.

I did feel sorry for him then...

I don't anymore, naturally. A complete tosser

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:18 - Aug 31 with 1313 viewsDarran

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:05 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

Great point Richie. Has Dineen left too?

You’re fuçking pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:24 - Aug 31 with 1283 viewspencoedjack

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 17:56 - Aug 31 by NotLoyal

In a job for every reason we know.

This x 1000
Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:26 - Aug 31 with 1273 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:18 - Aug 31 by Darran

You’re fuçking pathetic.

Fùcking hell, Frank Zapper's been on the Kestrel!

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:35 - Aug 31 with 1228 viewsDarran

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:26 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

Fùcking hell, Frank Zapper's been on the Kestrel!

It’s true though. Tonight he puts up his opposition to legal action and recently he invites a sellout to his home. If it was anyone else you’d be all out attack like you’ve been for the last couple of years at everyone and anything that wasn’t onside,not this prick though you just for some weird reason continue to suck him off.
Very very strange.

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:37 - Aug 31 with 1220 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 17:21 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

He did just that. We are under the radar and frankly hope we stay there.

Right now,we are THE class side in the league and if we are top four at Christmas I am certain we will go up.
Then...some massive decisions to be made by owners but we are Jenkins free now

Jenkins investment in the academy paying dividends now
Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:49 - Aug 31 with 1191 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:35 - Aug 31 by Darran

It’s true though. Tonight he puts up his opposition to legal action and recently he invites a sellout to his home. If it was anyone else you’d be all out attack like you’ve been for the last couple of years at everyone and anything that wasn’t onside,not this prick though you just for some weird reason continue to suck him off.
Very very strange.

Or, perhaps I've gone soft in the head.

I was merely pointing out that it's good Jenkins is gone, I should've been clearer.

To clarify, myself and PeRcH totally disagree on the matter. The difference is Mr Rancour doesn't appear to have behaved disingenuously as the other propaganda spreaders.

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 22:56]

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:51 - Aug 31 with 1185 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:37 - Aug 31 by Nortbankboy

Jenkins investment in the academy paying dividends now

If stories are to be believed, just think how much better it would be without him judging as to whether players need to go on loan.

At least that is one aspect of his legacy that he didn't fúck up.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:56 - Aug 31 with 1165 viewsDarran

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:49 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

Or, perhaps I've gone soft in the head.

I was merely pointing out that it's good Jenkins is gone, I should've been clearer.

To clarify, myself and PeRcH totally disagree on the matter. The difference is Mr Rancour doesn't appear to have behaved disingenuously as the other propaganda spreaders.

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 22:56]

But my point still stands. For some reason you continue to lick this blokes arse whatever he says. You’ve tagged no end of journos in tweets and you wouldn't even go to an away game on your doorstep because you didn’t want to put money in Dineen and Jenkins pocket (work that our) but this prick invites a sellout to stay at his home and it’s a big joke.

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:58 - Aug 31 with 1158 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:56 - Aug 31 by Darran

But my point still stands. For some reason you continue to lick this blokes arse whatever he says. You’ve tagged no end of journos in tweets and you wouldn't even go to an away game on your doorstep because you didn’t want to put money in Dineen and Jenkins pocket (work that our) but this prick invites a sellout to stay at his home and it’s a big joke.

PeRcH knows my feelings on the matter about the conduct of our previous owners and I'm not going to tell him who he can and can't invite to his own house.

I've given my response above as to why his approach is different to the disingenuous crew.

PS - you going to Watford in the cup?

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:03 - Aug 31 with 1148 viewsDarran

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 22:58 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

PeRcH knows my feelings on the matter about the conduct of our previous owners and I'm not going to tell him who he can and can't invite to his own house.

I've given my response above as to why his approach is different to the disingenuous crew.

PS - you going to Watford in the cup?

Of course you’re not but if it was anyone else you would. If anyone else was saying something against legal action or inviting a sellout to their home you’d be going on about it for the next couple of years a bit like when you brought up xmastree and swanseacityx a few weeks ago.
Very fuçking weird.

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:05 - Aug 31 with 1137 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:03 - Aug 31 by Darran

Of course you’re not but if it was anyone else you would. If anyone else was saying something against legal action or inviting a sellout to their home you’d be going on about it for the next couple of years a bit like when you brought up xmastree and swanseacityx a few weeks ago.
Very fuçking weird.

No Daz, Richie for all his flaws hasn't been spreading information that, at best, could be described as disingenuous e.g. we never had an offer (yet Jim White tweeted it) and Phil knew about the sale.

In my view, Perch is guilty of bad taste in that person, but then again some would level that accusation against him for being tidy to me
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 23:08]

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:10 - Aug 31 with 1113 viewsDarran

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:05 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

No Daz, Richie for all his flaws hasn't been spreading information that, at best, could be described as disingenuous e.g. we never had an offer (yet Jim White tweeted it) and Phil knew about the sale.

In my view, Perch is guilty of bad taste in that person, but then again some would level that accusation against him for being tidy to me
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 23:08]

Yep the jokes continue.

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 00:04 - Sep 1 with 1052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 23:10 - Aug 31 by Darran

Yep the jokes continue.

You’re behaving like a jilted lover. FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 04:45 - Sep 1 with 952 viewsSTID2017

I bet Jason Mohammad is dreading the season ahead, especially if we continue to be successful

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 09:27 - Sep 1 with 812 viewsperchrockjack

Not again.

How long do I have to explain myself,not that

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 04:45 - Sep 1 by STID2017

I bet Jason Mohammad is dreading the season ahead, especially if we continue to be successful

I'll never forget his radio show the tuesday after we won the play off final. Basically saying that Swansea wasn't a fit place for premier league football!
The bitter, bitter c*nt.
You know he's a tw@t when his other team is Spurs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 798 viewsperchrockjack

Not again.

How long do I have to explain myself,not that I need to but we clearly have jerks amidst.

This thread was created about Swansea vis vis Mohammad. If i gets derailed then the Mods---that s you Jamie Winston,have to step in and stop one poster single handedly fookn it up.

My invite to JVZ was completely "false" and to prove a point,which it did within 5 mins.

John would never stay with us and we both know it.

If or when I meet him, we will have a chat not post spite from a keyboard. Got it?

Wayne and I disagree too.Quite strongly but I wold defend his authenticity,his decency and respect for his fellow man,to the end. A guy to know,for sure. I would not sh@g him though as he is too posh,unlike warwick who is rough as feck .

So Swansea really is a word that rolls off the tongue ,like semen ,in Jason's case.

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 09:43 - Sep 1 with 778 viewsNortbankboy

I bet he's a spurs fan again now that the capital has gone down
Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 10:30 - Sep 1 with 743 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 09:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Not again.

How long do I have to explain myself,not that I need to but we clearly have jerks amidst.

This thread was created about Swansea vis vis Mohammad. If i gets derailed then the Mods---that s you Jamie Winston,have to step in and stop one poster single handedly fookn it up.

My invite to JVZ was completely "false" and to prove a point,which it did within 5 mins.

If or when I meet him, we will have a chat not post spite from a keyboard. Got it?

Wayne and I disagree too.Quite strongly but I wold defend his authenticity,his decency and respect for his fellow man,to the end. A guy to know,for sure. I would not sh@g him though as he is too posh,unlike warwick who is rough as feck .

So Swansea really is a word that rolls off the tongue ,like semen ,in Jason's case.

"Swansea vis vis Mohammed"

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 735 viewsDarran

Not again.

Yes of course it was false especially after you got caught. It was probably false when you were sucking dick on Facebook for free Den Haag tickets when your son was living in Holland too eh?

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 10:54 - Sep 1 with 705 viewsDarran

Not again.

Let’s let everyone else decide. 🤮

Swansea...a very quick name to announce on 11:00 - Sep 1 with 695 viewsperchrockjack

Leeds is also a quick name to announce but Charlton longer.Jase spent longer over Charlton ,which was my thought process for this thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024