Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 14:32 - Aug 25 with 6662 viewsLandore_Jack

Deserves his own thread. Played really well after coming on at half time. Scored a fantastic goal. Well done!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 14:34]

#backtojack

Kyle Naughton on 06:13 - Aug 26 with 1264 viewstaylorsmade

At times yesterday, Bidwell got very arsey with Celina about his lack of movement ahead of him.
I didn’t get a great impression of him having a good attitude.
Kyle Naughton on 08:02 - Aug 26 with 1214 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kyle Naughton on 21:29 - Aug 25 by ItchySphincter

Of course. If Bidwell wasn’t injured he’s been thrown under the bus. Offered far more in defence and attack than Roberts.

The reasoning Cooper gave was he wanted a right footed player (and it did make a difference) but Bidwell did nothing wrong. Was much better than Connor going forward in the first half and delivers a nice cross into the box. Connor was lucky his manager just boll*cked him yesterday which lead to him running beyond his full back (which he always seems reluctant to do). I feel sorry for Declan, he deserves a chance. Hope he plays in midweek.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kyle Naughton on 08:19 - Aug 26 with 1203 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Naughton on 21:00 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

Touched on this in the match day thread, the introduction of Naughton by Cooper was yet again another master stroke, Naughton for some weird reason gets a staggering amount of grief yet he’s one of the best technical footballers at the club, he proved it today with ease, he moves the ball better than Bidwell who is a paint by numbers type player in comparison.

We seem far more fluid with Kyle playing in that position as it seems to get more out of other players, he did a great job today and showed that he can carry on from his fine form last season, the mystery for me has been why he’s got dropped to the bench, Bidwell is more direct and has a decent cross but failing that he doesn’t offer much else .

It’s a great problem for cooper to have for sure, Naughton won us that game today, great credit for being a top professional too, he’s had to wait his turn, he did everything right when he came on and that will cooper a real selection headache for next week.

Well done Nauts!

We were more fluid because Dyer wasn’t on the pitch slowing everything up.
Kyle Naughton on 10:54 - Aug 26 with 1106 viewsUplandsJack

Kyle Naughton on 21:04 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Kyle, should start , but not at the expense of Bidwell, but of Connor

Seconded.

Connor is just not kicking on like others around him.
Not sure if it's down to ability ( reached his ceiling) or attitude. Personally I think it's the latter. As every now and then, he shows glimpses of what he can do.
Either way it must be sickening for him to have seen DJ come from behind him to get a big money move to Manure while he's still playing championship football.
Kyle Naughton on 17:39 - Aug 26 with 1021 viewsjohnlangy

I much prefer him to Bidwell who is very predictable. Mixed it up nicely and worked really well with Celina. Excellent..
Kyle Naughton on 18:34 - Aug 26 with 980 viewsploppy

Naughton and Connor for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024