Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conflict of interest 05:10 - Feb 22 with 22357 viewsLoyal

It was mentioned the other day Phil running the site and being on the trust was a conflict of interest.
I can't find any response by E20 after alleging there was. Probably me. Is there a link ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Conflict of interest on 10:38 - Mar 1 with 1222 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 10:35 - Mar 1 by The_E20

Trust member wrote that he went out of his way and told Cooze he had to resign, but the recipient of the mail was asked to keep that a secret. That email is still available to view to this day.

Trust narrative of present day was that nobody within the Trust told Huw he had to resign.

That second bit is not a version of events, it is a lie, simply because of the existence of the first line.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 10:43]

So again, if this lie has been going on for years, why is it being highlighted by you now?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Conflict of interest on 10:38 - Mar 1 with 1214 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 10:37 - Mar 1 by waynekerr55

This isn't me being provocative E20, but if this is the case ask your source to share the email to prove this.

Ask Phil, ECB or Ux if they deny what I am saying.

They won’t.

It’s all the proof anyone will need.
Conflict of interest on 10:40 - Mar 1 with 1209 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 10:38 - Mar 1 by Chief

So again, if this lie has been going on for years, why is it being highlighted by you now?

I have only spoken to that recipient about it recently. If I knew back then I would have said it then too, I am assuming that the original recipient didn’t realise the magnitude of it at the time.
Conflict of interest on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 1197 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 10:40 - Mar 1 by The_E20

I have only spoken to that recipient about it recently. If I knew back then I would have said it then too, I am assuming that the original recipient didn’t realise the magnitude of it at the time.

Ok, so why did the recipient of the email decide to bring it to your attention only recently then?

Conflict of interest on 10:49 - Mar 1 with 1193 viewswaynekerr55

Conflict of interest on 10:38 - Mar 1 by The_E20

Ask Phil, ECB or Ux if they deny what I am saying.

They won’t.

It’s all the proof anyone will need.

Nope, proof is from the email.

No hiding (not you, the accuser)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Conflict of interest on 10:51 - Mar 1 with 1179 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 10:49 - Mar 1 by waynekerr55

Nope, proof is from the email.

No hiding (not you, the accuser)

Then you will just have to not believe me. I’m safe in the knowledge that any fair minded person reading this thread will know what I am saying is true.

If they want to post it on here then they will. It’s not my email to post and it’s not for me to tell them to.
Conflict of interest on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 1170 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 10:47 - Mar 1 by Chief

Ok, so why did the recipient of the email decide to bring it to your attention only recently then?

Because a Trust board member on here claimed nobody told him to resign. It was a natural conversation we were having regarding the concerning issues surrounding the Trust. It’s not a topic constantly discussed either on here or privately and as I said, he probably didn’t realise the magnitude or relevance at the time.
Conflict of interest on 10:58 - Mar 1 with 1169 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 10:53 - Mar 1 by The_E20

Because a Trust board member on here claimed nobody told him to resign. It was a natural conversation we were having regarding the concerning issues surrounding the Trust. It’s not a topic constantly discussed either on here or privately and as I said, he probably didn’t realise the magnitude or relevance at the time.

Why would a trust board member on here just claim that out of the blue? Surely they were prompted to do that by someone bringing the issue up.

Your timeline doesn't make sense unless it's one massive coincidence that a trust member blurted that out randomly and someone told you later, hold on I've got an email (that no one is allowed to see) claiming otherwise?

Login to get fewer ads

Conflict of interest on 11:02 - Mar 1 with 1159 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 10:58 - Mar 1 by Chief

Why would a trust board member on here just claim that out of the blue? Surely they were prompted to do that by someone bringing the issue up.

Your timeline doesn't make sense unless it's one massive coincidence that a trust member blurted that out randomly and someone told you later, hold on I've got an email (that no one is allowed to see) claiming otherwise?

It was a discussion with Chad wasn’t it? Don’t know who the conversation was with, you will have to check.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. Which part of the timeline is confusing you?
Conflict of interest on 11:09 - Mar 1 with 1150 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 11:02 - Mar 1 by The_E20

It was a discussion with Chad wasn’t it? Don’t know who the conversation was with, you will have to check.

I have no idea what you are talking about now. Which part of the timeline is confusing you?

So a trust member was randomly having a conversation with another poster on here where a claim was made?

After this you then happened to be having a conversation with someone else who coincidentally, to your amazement, tells you they have an email (that no one else can see) that contradicts what the trust member said?

Conflict of interest on 11:12 - Mar 1 with 1137 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:09 - Mar 1 by Chief

So a trust member was randomly having a conversation with another poster on here where a claim was made?

After this you then happened to be having a conversation with someone else who coincidentally, to your amazement, tells you they have an email (that no one else can see) that contradicts what the trust member said?

I don’t understand this “random” and “happened” and “coincidentally” thing you are trying to suggest.

This is a football forum, all threads are random aren’t they? When threads are made things are said. When things are said people will talk about those things.

What is it you are suggesting exactly? That will probably me more fruitful to this discussion.
Conflict of interest on 11:15 - Mar 1 with 1135 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 11:12 - Mar 1 by The_E20

I don’t understand this “random” and “happened” and “coincidentally” thing you are trying to suggest.

This is a football forum, all threads are random aren’t they? When threads are made things are said. When things are said people will talk about those things.

What is it you are suggesting exactly? That will probably me more fruitful to this discussion.

I'm genuinely interested to find out why this is being discussed now. This all occurred a long time back and we agree the correct outcome occurred.

So care to answer my previous questions now?

Conflict of interest on 11:24 - Mar 1 with 1112 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:15 - Mar 1 by Chief

I'm genuinely interested to find out why this is being discussed now. This all occurred a long time back and we agree the correct outcome occurred.

Part of the right outcome yes. There should have been many resignations.

However that particular resignation took the heat off the others, and it has now come to my attention that it was one of these others that should have resigned that told Huw he had to - in doing so taking the heat off the others.

I honestly have no idea what you are getting at. I have answered your questions and you replied with some strange “so you just happened to..”, “a conversation randomly happened...” etc

Again, there was a discussion on here (I wasn’t involved or anyone else that it’s popular to slate) regarding the Trust and Huw Cooze was brought up. The Trust board member said he resigned without pressure to do so. The fella I speak to about club matters in a daily basis pointed out that what the Trust member is saying isn’t true and showed me why it was a lie. That’s where we are.
Conflict of interest on 11:24 - Mar 1 with 1117 viewsexiledclaseboy

Conflict of interest on 11:15 - Mar 1 by Chief

A three year old thread was bumped last week which led to this.

Poll: Tory leader

Conflict of interest on 11:26 - Mar 1 with 1103 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:24 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

Thankfully.

Otherwise you would be free to continue to say that nobody told Huw he had to resign.

Wouldn’t you.
Conflict of interest on 11:27 - Mar 1 with 1104 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 21:33 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

I am now intrigued as to who the close mate is and why they would rip my head off but to my knowledge unless you have been keeping a very good surprise you are indeed not Keith (although he does have a username on here)

In fact I know that you cannot possibly be because you would have a significantly different IP address

Interestingly Keith mentioned me on his radio show a month or so back referencing my running and weight loss and dedicated Bohemian Rhapsody to me (the song not the oscar winning film)

No, I meant my head being ripped off Phil 😂
And thanks for clarifying the obvious, it pains me to have to go to these lengths to appease these trolls, however any more of their nonsense ! 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Conflict of interest on 11:28 - Mar 1 with 1100 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 11:24 - Mar 1 by The_E20

Part of the right outcome yes. There should have been many resignations.

However that particular resignation took the heat off the others, and it has now come to my attention that it was one of these others that should have resigned that told Huw he had to - in doing so taking the heat off the others.

I honestly have no idea what you are getting at. I have answered your questions and you replied with some strange “so you just happened to..”, “a conversation randomly happened...” etc

Again, there was a discussion on here (I wasn’t involved or anyone else that it’s popular to slate) regarding the Trust and Huw Cooze was brought up. The Trust board member said he resigned without pressure to do so. The fella I speak to about club matters in a daily basis pointed out that what the Trust member is saying isn’t true and showed me why it was a lie. That’s where we are.

Ok thanks your last paragraph was all I was interested in all along.

Conflict of interest on 11:29 - Mar 1 with 1095 viewsChief

Conflict of interest on 11:24 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

Who bumped it?

Conflict of interest on 11:30 - Mar 1 with 1092 viewsThornburyswan

Conflict of interest on 08:15 - Mar 1 by Chief

Why in 2019 does it really matter how Huw Cooze left the trust then?

This with bells on & for that matter who asked/suggested/hinted/discussed whether HJ should resign & whether that should be seen as an instruction/demand/plea and then when he subsequently did resign whether that was due to that or it was of HJ's own volition - I only wish some of the posters on here had the same passion/willingness to roll their sleeves up & help the club (whether that be via the Trust or not) rather than spend countless hours debating historical events that no-one can change & only achieve further splitting of an already split fan base.

Crazy stuff - I'm sure some on here would prefer full break-up of the club so they could point back at events to apportion blame.
Conflict of interest on 11:31 - Mar 1 with 1086 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:28 - Mar 1 by Chief

And it’s what I told you all along.
Conflict of interest on 11:31 - Mar 1 with 1089 viewsLoyal

Conflict of interest on 11:28 - Mar 1 by Chief

I have the snivelling prick on ignore, it's wonderfull, like a white mountain in spring.

Conflict of interest on 11:33 - Mar 1 with 1081 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:30 - Mar 1 by Thornburyswan

This with bells on & for that matter who asked/suggested/hinted/discussed whether HJ should resign & whether that should be seen as an instruction/demand/plea and then when he subsequently did resign whether that was due to that or it was of HJ's own volition - I only wish some of the posters on here had the same passion/willingness to roll their sleeves up & help the club (whether that be via the Trust or not) rather than spend countless hours debating historical events that no-one can change & only achieve further splitting of an already split fan base.

Crazy stuff - I'm sure some on here would prefer full break-up of the club so they could point back at events to apportion blame.

This week, I think that’s a stretch to describe as historical events.

We are discussing the lies of this week and the silencing of February 2019. These are recent events.
Conflict of interest on 11:37 - Mar 1 with 1070 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:31 - Mar 1 by Loyal

I have the snivelling prick on ignore, it's wonderfull, like a white mountain in spring.

No you don’t.
Conflict of interest on 11:38 - Mar 1 with 1069 viewsChief

Was this Res guy the same guy who has this email (that no one can see)?

Conflict of interest on 11:41 - Mar 1 with 1043 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 11:38 - Mar 1 by Chief

Was this Res guy the same guy who has this email (that no one can see)?

I am not going to divulge that information.

Although what do you mean nobody can see?

I have seen it. Phil has seen it. Ux has seen it. ECB has seen it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024