Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 55404 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 2649 viewslondonlisa2001

Montero tackling back is a wonder to behold.

Great team spirit.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 2642 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:16 - Sep 1 by Elward

Montero with an assist, again...

Our best winger. End of.

Lovely goal that.

We’re playing some lovely stuff. Celina, Jeff superb. This is why it’s so fecking frustrating we didn’t strengthen.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 2641 viewslonglostjack

You beautiful cygnets !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 2640 views34dfgdf54

Montero. Different level son
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Sep 1 with 2513 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Sep 1 with 2511 viewsperplex

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:19 - Sep 1 by 34dfgdf54

Montero. Different level son

Well well may be back in a play off position lol.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Sep 1 with 2509 viewsmonmouth

WTF? I missed that. Badlands, you c*nt. Your moronic post made me reply.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Sep 1 with 2422 viewswestwalesed

5 minutes, pleeeeeeeeease please hold out.

What a win this would be.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Sep 1 with 2428 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Sep 1 with 2422 viewsmonmouth

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:21 - Sep 1 by epaul

Second goal please Paul!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Sep 1 with 2393 viewslondonlisa2001

Terrific defending from Rodon then. Terrific.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Sep 1 with 2350 viewsCaptain_Sham

Holy shyt ..hit the post

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Sep 1 with 2356 viewsmonmouth

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:23 - Sep 1 by epaul

LOL Ta

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:25 - Sep 1 with 2316 viewsdickythorpe

Carroll!!!! Should have scored!!!!
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 2264 viewsCaptain_Sham

These guys are fking heroes. Fk me Im having a heart attack ….

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 2234 viewsCaptain_Sham

We hit the post they hit the post... I cant take it

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2227 viewslondonlisa2001

Yeeessssssssssssss!

Absolutely fantastic.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2213 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well. Wasn't expecting any of that. What a crazy game! Well done lads!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2196 viewsSenhin

I'm lucky I still have a young heart... Is everyone else okay?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2182 viewstheloneranger

*******GUTS*******

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2173 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fking heroic. Potter is a fking wizard.

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2172 viewsirishswan546

My heart at the end, well done Mulder.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2169 viewsepaul

Worra f*cking win!!!!!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 19:27 - Sep 1 with 2166 viewsSC_Swan

What a finish! Incredible.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 1 with 2147 viewsBlue_Blood

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:43 - Aug 29 by Blue_Blood

This is the fixture that will be an indicator how your young squad are likely to fare this season. I always thought you may do well against Leeds but if you can compete at the Den then your kids and young squad may do ok this season.

Credit where credit is due that is a great result for your lot, especially playing with 10 men for 85 minutes! Potter working miracles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024