Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face 10:44 - Jul 23 with 6659 viewsHighjack

Are there no depths to which humanity won’t sink? Little kid in his pushchair attacked in a home bargains in Worcester. Three men arrested in London.

This is a serious problem in this country and London in particular. Wtf is going on?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 2178 viewsDarran

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:10 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

There are not ‘several attacks every day in London’.

There are far too many, however.

This incident is absolutely abhorrent. Glad they’ve seemingly caught the people involved so quickly, and I hope they throw away the keys.

Sickening.

There are several attacks every day in London but there are not several acid attacks every day in London

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:14 - Jul 23 with 2172 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:13 - Jul 23 by Darran

There are several attacks every day in London but there are not several acid attacks every day in London

Yes. I was referring to acid attacks as per highjack’s post.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:17 - Jul 23 with 2164 viewsDarran

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:14 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

Yes. I was referring to acid attacks as per highjack’s post.

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:31 - Jul 23 with 2125 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:10 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

There are not ‘several attacks every day in London’.

There are far too many, however.

This incident is absolutely abhorrent. Glad they’ve seemingly caught the people involved so quickly, and I hope they throw away the keys.

Sickening.

Averaging well over one a day based on last years figures, and it’s growing exponentially every year.

It’s indefensible

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 2110 viewstrinityann

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:17 - Jul 23 by Darran

Just saying.

Crimes like these seem to be regular thing in this multi-cultured society.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:48 - Jul 23 with 2083 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 12:41 - Jul 23 by Highjack

I can’t fathom the thought process that goes into acts like this. Who gets up in the morning and decides to attack a child with acid? The word evil doesn’t go far enough. And four arrests? How do four people have a similar mindset to do such a thing? How cowardly do you have to be to take three grown men with you to attack a three year old?

Sick f*cks

And drive from Walthamstow to Worcester to do it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 16:02 - Jul 23 with 2070 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:31 - Jul 23 by Highjack

Averaging well over one a day based on last years figures, and it’s growing exponentially every year.

It’s indefensible

There were 465 attacks in 2017. That’s just over 1 and a quarter per day on average, although it doesn’t work like that. One attack last year the teenager (now in prison) attacked about 9 people in an hour.

There are fewer this year than last so far thank God.

We had an attack in Stratford last week on 6 people (in different parts of a shopping centre, so counts as 6 attacks in the figures) one in Brixton in May, one also in Enfield a couple of weeks ago.

There are far, far too many attacks, but there are not ‘several each day’. The attacks are infrequent enough that they are widely reported in our local papers. The majority are gang related where they use household cleaner type acid rather than knives or guns because it’s easy to get hold of. Some use acid that causes horrific injuries. Thankfully, they are less frequent as it’s a controlled substance.

Of course it’s indefensible, I said that previously, but sensationalising it into ‘London’s out of control’ or saying there are ‘several’ attacks is per day is just not true. Some of us actually live here.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 16:10 - Jul 23 with 2062 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:35 - Jul 23 by trinityann

If your suggestion is that these attacks are largely carried out by ‘Asians’ or specifically ‘Pakistanis’ (a popular claim), it’s simply not true.
Login to get fewer ads

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:21 - Jul 23 with 2011 viewsGowerjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:25 - Jul 23 by peenemunde

London again.

You're a thick cûnt fair play..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:25 - Jul 23 with 2004 viewsGowerjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:35 - Jul 23 by trinityann

So you use a horrific attack on a defenceless toddler to further your vile agenda on multi culturalism.

Classy.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 18:17 - Jul 23 with 1940 viewstrinityann

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:25 - Jul 23 by Gowerjack

So you use a horrific attack on a defenceless toddler to further your vile agenda on multi culturalism.

Classy.

I did not realise I had a vile agenda, I was just making an observation especially with most of the crimes in London.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 18:46 - Jul 23 with 1924 viewstheloneranger

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:24 - Jul 23 by Mo_Wives

Very true, Monnie. The one thing that seems to unite all races and nations is we all have our utter f*cking scumbags. Shoot them in the stomach I say.

Nope, shoot them up their arse!!

It's a much longer painful death

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 21:21 - Jul 25 with 1781 viewsSwanzay

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 18:46 - Jul 23 by theloneranger

Nope, shoot them up their arse!!

It's a much longer painful death

What a Kunt!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-44951225
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:36 - Jul 26 with 1678 viewssquarebear

I had a hunch the father would be involved. Somehow I would not be surprised if him going to prison (assuming that’s how this pans out) will be viewed by some in his community as the mother’s fault. Honour and respect seem much more important to some than common human decency.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:44 - Jul 26 with 1666 viewsLeonWasGod

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 21:21 - Jul 25 by Swanzay

What a Kunt!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-44951225

Sounds like he was targeting the mother, and the kid got in the way. Utter scum whatever.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:46 - Jul 26 with 1664 viewsomarjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:36 - Jul 26 by squarebear

I had a hunch the father would be involved. Somehow I would not be surprised if him going to prison (assuming that’s how this pans out) will be viewed by some in his community as the mother’s fault. Honour and respect seem much more important to some than common human decency.

What community does the father come from? It is not stated.

The names of the other perps are from all backgrounds. So..what are you saying?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:10 - Jul 26 with 1640 viewsLoyal

The Red Pill states its as a result of Islamic chaps travelling to Worcester from London to attack a Tommy Robinson supporter who works in Home Bargains.
Surely not ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:35 - Jul 26 with 1618 viewssquarebear

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:46 - Jul 26 by omarjack

What community does the father come from? It is not stated.

The names of the other perps are from all backgrounds. So..what are you saying?

You’re struggling. I will try and help.

His community - his family, his friends.

I would not be surprised if some of his family and friends will still defend the actions of the perpetrators.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:42 - Jul 26 with 1613 viewsLeonWasGod

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:10 - Jul 26 by Loyal

The Red Pill states its as a result of Islamic chaps travelling to Worcester from London to attack a Tommy Robinson supporter who works in Home Bargains.
Surely not ?

Nah. Load of bollox. Domestic dispute with some lovely chaps from Slovakia roped in to do the dirty work. That'll still fan the flames of the moronic racists though, as everyone knows all foreigners are bad, right?
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:19 - Jul 26 with 1541 viewsJango

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 11:42 - Jul 26 by LeonWasGod

Nah. Load of bollox. Domestic dispute with some lovely chaps from Slovakia roped in to do the dirty work. That'll still fan the flames of the moronic racists though, as everyone knows all foreigners are bad, right?

I read last night the father was an afghan asylum seeker who targeted his ex wife because she wasn’t wearing a veil? The rest were Eastern European I think. Give them all life.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:53 - Jul 26 with 1475 viewssherpajacob

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 13:19 - Jul 26 by Jango

I read last night the father was an afghan asylum seeker who targeted his ex wife because she wasn’t wearing a veil? The rest were Eastern European I think. Give them all life.

i think you might need to re consider your night time reading material.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 18:26 - Jul 26 with 1444 viewsJango

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:53 - Jul 26 by sherpajacob

i think you might need to re consider your night time reading material.

Revealed: Afghan mother of acid attack boy, 3, 'was tracked down by her violent asylum seeker husband after she appeared in newspaper without her veil' as police continue to quiz him

The father of the three-year-old boy doused in acid while shopping with his mother has been arrested and is being questioned over the attack.

The 39-year-old suspect, an Afghan asylum seeker who has not been named, was the first suspect detectives held after the boy was targeted while sitting in a pushchair during a shopping trip to Home Bargains with his mother.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 19:05 - Jul 26 with 1411 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 18:26 - Jul 26 by Jango

Revealed: Afghan mother of acid attack boy, 3, 'was tracked down by her violent asylum seeker husband after she appeared in newspaper without her veil' as police continue to quiz him

The father of the three-year-old boy doused in acid while shopping with his mother has been arrested and is being questioned over the attack.

The 39-year-old suspect, an Afghan asylum seeker who has not been named, was the first suspect detectives held after the boy was targeted while sitting in a pushchair during a shopping trip to Home Bargains with his mother.

You said (as have many of the right wing loony tunes lot led by Katie Hopkins) that he targeted her BECAUSE she was not wearing a veil.

But he had targeted her previously. Which is why she was in a safe house in the first place.

He FOUND her because she was pictured in a local paper not wearing a veil. I.E. he was able to recognise her. He had been searching for her for several months it appears.

And went with his Slovakian chums to track her down.

It seems to be an abhorrent case of domestic abuse, that is all too frequent in this and many other countries, from people (almost always men but not exclusively so) from every ethnic and religious (or non religious) background.

I sincerely hope that if found guilty, they throw away the keys so the poor woman and her child can live in safety. If the men involved are asylum seekers without citizenship, we need to remove them as long as we can get a guarantee of them being imprisoned in their home country rather than treated with leniency. If not, we need to imprison them here.

Let’s hope that the child suffers no permanent damage.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 03:42 - Jul 27 with 1308 viewsMo_Wives

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 19:05 - Jul 26 by londonlisa2001

You said (as have many of the right wing loony tunes lot led by Katie Hopkins) that he targeted her BECAUSE she was not wearing a veil.

But he had targeted her previously. Which is why she was in a safe house in the first place.

He FOUND her because she was pictured in a local paper not wearing a veil. I.E. he was able to recognise her. He had been searching for her for several months it appears.

It seems to be an abhorrent case of domestic abuse, that is all too frequent in this and many other countries, from people (almost always men but not exclusively so) from every ethnic and religious (or non religious) background.

I sincerely hope that if found guilty, they throw away the keys so the poor woman and her child can live in safety. If the men involved are asylum seekers without citizenship, we need to remove them as long as we can get a guarantee of them being imprisoned in their home country rather than treated with leniency. If not, we need to imprison them here.

"almost always men but not exclusively so"

Do your fly up, Lisa, your prejudice is hanging out again.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

Just because men are more efficient at it, don't absolve the 'fairer sex'. The intention is the same.

And, btw, the victim of this attack was a little BOY. A male.
#mentoo
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 4:11]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 09:22 - Jul 27 with 1253 viewsJango

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 19:05 - Jul 26 by londonlisa2001

My apologies I’ve misread. If I ever bump into him I’ll apologise in person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024