Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Dyer Off then 18:00 - Jul 18 with 21378 viewsmoonie

Double deal ,so Im hearing.
Both upset at the prospect playing Championship football and want to leave.

Southampton interested apparently
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 2418 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:38 - Jul 20 by Jacket

Change the record mate, does that make you anti Tunisian, Panamanian, Belgian, Colombian, Swedish and Croatian for supporting England?

However, the fact you said that people who supported Colombia were the lowest of the low does make you anti Columbian. And tarnishing an entire country based on the actions of a few is the very definition of racist. So while supporting or not supporting England has nothing to do with racism, you are clearly racist.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 12:42]

As perch is a retired policeman

Meant very much tongue in cheek

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:37 - Jul 20 with 2403 viewsmoonie

Had nice day out yesterday in Conwy. Off for swim soon, then to watch end of TdF .

Have lovely afternoon ,Steve.

Soon,the season will be upon us. I feel rather sick with apprehension
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 2402 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:28 - Jul 20 by moonie

Mate? .Really.

It's no quarrel so I'm afraid your definition is inappropriate as is the incessant ott support of two below par players.

The English hysteria WAS tedious and the reason for my posts.

Btw, none of you could explain how not wanting a foreign team beat an England " supporter" . Nah.

When I expose people ,they insult and abuse tediously time and time again

Finally, Routledge as a right back . That would be an emergency

Come on ...wozza, don't leave me to help these posters see the light

A PROLONGED, BITTER ‘quarrel or’ CAMPAIGN AGAINST SOMEBODY.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:40 - Jul 20 with 2399 viewsmoonie

Ive made my point so Om out of here .
Have pleasant afternoon
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:44 - Jul 20 with 2373 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:40 - Jul 20 by moonie

Ive made my point so Om out of here .
Have pleasant afternoon

No, you babbled. Little of what you said made sense.

Enjoy the sun.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 14:03 - Jul 20 with 2319 viewsJackFish

Routledge is so shit he was first choice under Laudrup, whose team most people consider our best Prem side. Also first choice under Monk when we achieved our second highest finish ever. Played in the final when we won our only major trophy, was part of the side that beat West Brom 3-1 in one of our best performances in the Prem. Scored in wins at Man Utd and Arsenal.

Yeah he's past his best now, probably because he's 33, not good enough to be first choice in the Prem and maybe not Championship. Shouldn't have had a new contract when he did, but that doesn't negate the fact that he was pretty good for us for his first few seasons.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 15:09 - Jul 20 with 2256 viewsCooperman

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 14:03 - Jul 20 by JackFish

Routledge is so shit he was first choice under Laudrup, whose team most people consider our best Prem side. Also first choice under Monk when we achieved our second highest finish ever. Played in the final when we won our only major trophy, was part of the side that beat West Brom 3-1 in one of our best performances in the Prem. Scored in wins at Man Utd and Arsenal.

Yeah he's past his best now, probably because he's 33, not good enough to be first choice in the Prem and maybe not Championship. Shouldn't have had a new contract when he did, but that doesn't negate the fact that he was pretty good for us for his first few seasons.

I have logged in purely to award you on the excellence of your words.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:35 - Jul 20 with 2194 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 14:03 - Jul 20 by JackFish

Good points made.. also not lets forget he's been totally gash for the last two seasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 18:48 - Jul 20 with 2145 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:35 - Jul 20 by Al_Bundy

Good points made.. also not lets forget he's been totally gash for the last two seasons.

"lets not forget he's been totally gash for the last two seasons"

And not very good the season before that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:03 - Jul 20 with 2128 viewsJacket

I think it's quite clear Routledge isn't going to contribute much in the Championship having not contributed much for quite a few seasons. This was not always the case, but it is now. You simply cannot give Routs a job for life on the basis that he once was half decent.

Based on what Routs has contributed since Laudrup left you may as well have kept Michu on, kicking his heels unable to play. Hell, for Routs' contribution since then you might has well have kept Cañas on at the club.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 2110 viewsbonymine

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:03 - Jul 20 by Jacket

I think it's quite clear Routledge isn't going to contribute much in the Championship having not contributed much for quite a few seasons. This was not always the case, but it is now. You simply cannot give Routs a job for life on the basis that he once was half decent.

Based on what Routs has contributed since Laudrup left you may as well have kept Michu on, kicking his heels unable to play. Hell, for Routs' contribution since then you might has well have kept Cañas on at the club.

Indeed mate ....he’s been stealing a living for years but was ONCE a decent player but one most certainly NOT good enough to be granted a FOUR year contract along with Nathan a few years back .....

But hey, Martin Morgan and his den of iniquity at Morgan’s Hotel has entrapped many over the years including my now ex-wife who was seeking a ‘release’ from my medical condition at home ....

But in life you get what you deserve and Karma is just around the corner ...what goes around comes around.

Life now is just great & I am relieved of the ‘excess baggage’ which has weighed me down for too many years but which has now long since departed 😉👍

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:30 - Jul 20 with 2040 viewsmoonie

Past tense ,all the time.

Cliff Jones WAS great but I wouldn't give him a four year contract .
There again, he s a sprightly 80 yr old, could beat a man and pass to an opponent so I'm not so sure
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:57 - Jul 21 with 1948 viewsbringbacklaudrup

I don't understand all the criticism of Routledge given his lack of regular playing time in recent seasons. When he has played, he has been by far the most reliable and willing defender, and this is important when one is not so strong in the fullback positions. I thought that he showed his tremendous ability during Laudrup's first season, and he was clearly one of the best three players on the squad that season. Such high standard of performance is very difficult to match especially when subsequent managers are more interested in maintaining shape and defending that keeping the ball. Under Guidolin, Routledge became the main outlet and he showed signs of recovering his form, but Guidolin wasn't kept long enough to allow this to happen. I think Routledge still has plenty to offer at Swansea and will make valuable contributions. I think Potter's emphasis on open play with lots of movement fueled by high levels of fitness will make Routledge able to play closer to his potential.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:20 - Jul 21 with 1923 viewsdameedna

Routs and Dyer hope they do well.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 1901 viewsmoonie

Tell me Brynmill

What do you do.

How about sending me a PM with a short CV ,so we can get on to a level playing feel.

Routledge is not Albert Schweitzer nor even Nelson Mandela. I don't doubt Wayne loves his mum ,is kind to animals and buy a big Issue but this ludicrous worship is more bizarre than anything Scousejack created.

You know when posters are fooked when they look to impress others on here who are simply gullible .

We ll see how they perform eh so in the meantime, try a little respect
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 14:58 - Jul 21 with 1860 viewsDarran

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 13:51 - Jul 21 by moonie

Tell me Brynmill

What do you do.

How about sending me a PM with a short CV ,so we can get on to a level playing feel.

Routledge is not Albert Schweitzer nor even Nelson Mandela. I don't doubt Wayne loves his mum ,is kind to animals and buy a big Issue but this ludicrous worship is more bizarre than anything Scousejack created.

You know when posters are fooked when they look to impress others on here who are simply gullible .

We ll see how they perform eh so in the meantime, try a little respect

What to see if he’s an ex-copper that used to beat up innocent people and that sticks up for paedophiles so he’s up to the standard of replying to you?

Fuçking hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 15:37 - Jul 21 with 1822 viewsElmo

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:57 - Jul 21 by bringbacklaudrup

I don't understand all the criticism of Routledge given his lack of regular playing time in recent seasons. When he has played, he has been by far the most reliable and willing defender, and this is important when one is not so strong in the fullback positions. I thought that he showed his tremendous ability during Laudrup's first season, and he was clearly one of the best three players on the squad that season. Such high standard of performance is very difficult to match especially when subsequent managers are more interested in maintaining shape and defending that keeping the ball. Under Guidolin, Routledge became the main outlet and he showed signs of recovering his form, but Guidolin wasn't kept long enough to allow this to happen. I think Routledge still has plenty to offer at Swansea and will make valuable contributions. I think Potter's emphasis on open play with lots of movement fueled by high levels of fitness will make Routledge able to play closer to his potential.

Far too sensible a post, will go over the heads of most

Odd how proper footballing coaches time and again latch on to him, Potter is no exception it seems. Lets hope this augurs well for Potter
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 15:41 - Jul 21 with 1813 viewsLoyal

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 15:37 - Jul 21 by Elmo

Far too sensible a post, will go over the heads of most

Odd how proper footballing coaches time and again latch on to him, Potter is no exception it seems. Lets hope this augurs well for Potter

On todays showing and most of last season he has been nothing more than hopeless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 1779 viewsmoonie

Bryn.
You might have missed my previous.

What do you do? For a living.

I've done Policing and many other jobs of which you know fookall"

Just saying

Plenty feeling the same as me as regards WR so give it to them and don't single me out ,unless that s all you want to do,like Pross.

Well
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 1769 viewsWarwickHunt

Hello, Mrs. Routledge.

When's his birthday so I can send him a present? Serious question.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:40 - Jul 21 with 1757 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:26 - Jul 21 by moonie

Bryn.

Just saying

Plenty feeling the same as me as regards WR so give it to them and don't single me out ,unless that s all you want to do,like Pross.

Well

Do you not see the difference between not rating him and launching into these wonky tirades every couple of days?

Loads of people think he’s shit, not many have a vendetta
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:43 - Jul 21 with 1750 viewsjack247

I think we have seen the best of him. Do agree though, he will do better in a footballing side than a rigid Clement or Carvahal one.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:43 - Jul 21 with 1746 viewsmoonie

Babbling ! My mum liked Donald Peers ...From Ammanford I believe, a closet gay too.

Phil...as they say ,serious question. Are some simply winding me up or do they really love Routledge ..
If so, fair enough, but if not, without doubt there real basket cases around.

I ll start my book soon
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 17:16 - Jul 21 with 1695 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:26 - Jul 21 by moonie

Bryn.

Just saying

Well

Mind your own business. It's not about other people saying Routledge is now past it (including myself) .
There is a reason why nobody else is "singled out" - mainly because nobody else makes up sh*t threads just to mean about him or feel the need mention him almost every f*cking day .
Is that clear enough for you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 19:48 - Jul 21 with 1641 viewswaynekerr55

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 16:30 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Hello, Mrs. Routledge.

When's his birthday so I can send him a present? Serious question.

What would you send him? Some ground LAVAZZA?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024