Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON 21:51 - May 13 with 3641 viewsAlbertbogwhistle

You lot are bang in trouble!!

No manager and the Yanks in charge of you will strip the assets from your club until all the parachute payments have gone and leave you high and dry.

Half your fans wont attend the games anymore because they wont be seeing the likes of Man U and Liverpool etc each week.

You lot were loving it a few years back when you thought Cardiff were in trouble but you are in a far far worse situation than we ever were.

What Cardiff have now is a team unified from the players to the manager and owner!

CARDIFF CITY....THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN WALES!

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:53 - May 13 with 3189 viewsjasper_T

Cool.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:53 - May 13 with 3169 viewsforkbeard

Bed time, buddy.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:54 - May 13 with 3133 viewsJonathans_coat

I seriously hope this is a child posting this, because if it’s an adult it’s one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:54 - May 13 with 3132 viewssainthelens

I'm in awe.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:54 - May 13 with 3125 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:55 - May 13 with 3117 viewsSwansea93

Isn't this what Cardiff fans we're saying last time they got promoted? We know how long that lasted..not 7 years that's for sure.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:56 - May 13 with 3084 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We may well end up in League One, but we won't be sleeping with our sister.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:57 - May 13 with 3038 viewsTim_Harry

Are we in for a summer of Facebook banter page nonsense, or are the mods on this site going to get their act together?

Thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:57 - May 13 with 3033 viewsJBT95

None of us care about the bloopbirds.

You will end the season with less than the 33 points we have, mark my words.

Just remind me again, how many times have CCFC lost at Wembley? I need a laugh.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:58 - May 13 with 3017 viewsDippy

Nah.. we're not in debt.. we actually play by the rules unlike many other clubs..

Keep racking up, racking up debt.. yet are free to propel themselves into the Premier League without any sanctions.

Still got a lot of work to do.. to even rival our achievements.

Poll: Cooper Out

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:59 - May 13 with 2991 viewsLoyal

Another loser like Byron, London Tafia etc ... Oh hang on, its the same poster. Fcking obsessive Wembley head shot. Don't these few fools understand they are easily identified from their times of posting, writing styles, layout and vocabulary used.

Fck me Byron x 5 you need to see a doctor.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:02 - May 13 with 2912 viewsJack123

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:57 - May 13 by Tim_Harry

Are we in for a summer of Facebook banter page nonsense, or are the mods on this site going to get their act together?

Thanks.

I know, blatant trolling, post should be deleted! and the user banned and their vermin ip addy straight away.

libera nos a malo

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:04 - May 13 with 2872 viewsOldjack

All blueturds should be flushed away immediately

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:06 - May 13 with 2848 viewsDarran

Well done on banning him on my advice Jackfath. 👍🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:11 - May 13 with 2794 viewsDJack

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:06 - May 13 by Darran

Well done on banning him on my advice Jackfath. 👍🏻

Why ban him? It's like a free view of Bedlam, lunatics flinging their faeces and howling at the moon.

In our lifetime we've won a cup and had seven years in the Premier League.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:11 - May 13 with 2780 viewsGowerjack

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:57 - May 13 by JBT95

None of us care about the bloopbirds.

You will end the season with less than the 33 points we have, mark my words.

Just remind me again, how many times have CCFC lost at Wembley? I need a laugh.

Except that's not actually true is it..

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? by jackharris 10 May 2018 23:08
“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:11 - May 13 with 2778 viewsLoyal

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 21:55 - May 13 by Swansea93

Isn't this what Cardiff fans we're saying last time they got promoted? We know how long that lasted..not 7 years that's for sure.

7 months and the classless cnts were down.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:50 - May 13 with 2583 viewsEU5Makaveli

Let’s be honest, if you don’t spend £40/£50 million.. with your squad Warnock will be sacked by Christmas and you’ll be back down next year.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 23:02 - May 13 with 2501 viewsJack123

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 22:50 - May 13 by EU5Makaveli

Let’s be honest, if you don’t spend £40/£50 million.. with your squad Warnock will be sacked by Christmas and you’ll be back down next year.

They haven't got 40/50 quid let alone millions,, Tans already stumped up 150 mill plus, apparently zero interest, cause he's such a nice bloke..

libera nos a malo

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 23:08 - May 13 with 2463 viewsEU5Makaveli

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 23:02 - May 13 by Jack123

They haven't got 40/50 quid let alone millions,, Tans already stumped up 150 mill plus, apparently zero interest, cause he's such a nice bloke..

Exactly.

But all the best to them- because they will never make a mark on the premier league like we have done.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 00:54 - May 14 with 2229 viewsDanWelsh86

You're owned by a Malaysian business man who has your club by the knackers.

Swimming in debt, and you haven't got a squad capable of staying in the Premier League.

Our finances are still far better than yours, and our facilities are better off the pitch.

Just because the American investment has happened, doesn't mean you're in a better position than us, ultimately you should just enjoy your time in the sun because the likes of City, Liverpool and United will be delivering pasting soon enough.
BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 03:07 - May 14 with 2108 viewsphact0rri

Surprised this lad can see the keyboard...

But for what its worth we'll keep your place warm in the second tier...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 06:07 - May 14 with 2018 viewsCaptain_Sham

Albert Bogwhistle

Its just a ride.

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 06:24 - May 14 with 1974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 06:07 - May 14 by Captain_Sham

Albert Bogwhistle

I thought the same. Brilliant
When we pass them next the song should go ..."cheer up Albert Bogwhistle......."

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BACK TO LEAGUE 1 FOR YOU LOT SOON on 06:34 - May 14 with 1939 viewsjack247

Love the way this one wasn’t quite confident enough to post after Tuesday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024