Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Bayram.... 18:44 - May 12 with 11828 viewsDanWelsh86

Literally just posted this on his Instagram.

You couldn't make it up, it's like a soap opera.

[Post edited 12 May 2018 18:44]
More Bayram.... on 23:42 - May 12 with 3954 viewsDJack

More Bayram.... on 23:35 - May 12 by forkbeard

In another post it appears he’s suggesting pep clotet is a backstabber if google translate hasn’t shafted me.

[Post edited 12 May 2018 23:37]

TBF, I thought Pep was tidy until the many rumours came out...more fool me.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

More Bayram.... on 23:47 - May 12 with 3936 viewsforkbeard

More Bayram.... on 23:42 - May 12 by DJack

TBF, I thought Pep was tidy until the many rumours came out...more fool me.

Watch this space I guess. Interesting reading but he’s like a jilted ex lover right now.
Could be chatting absolute sh1t.
More Bayram.... on 23:54 - May 12 with 3900 viewsDJack

More Bayram.... on 23:47 - May 12 by forkbeard

Watch this space I guess. Interesting reading but he’s like a jilted ex lover right now.
Could be chatting absolute sh1t.

As I've said previously, he's drumming up interest from as many Swans fans as he can before the bombshell/shít, club-sandwich.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

More Bayram.... on 23:54 - May 12 with 3897 viewsPrivate_Partz

More Bayram.... on 23:36 - May 12 by DJack

... To get as much interest from Swans fans as possible before dropping a bombshell.

Bombshell? What do you mean by that DJ?
I thought that if an offer had been put to the club then it would have been done via Huw.
It seems they gave been talking recently and he us buttering him up now. At the same time raising the expectations of Swans fans.
If it fails he can then blame Huw for ML not coming back. More bad press for him.
That was my guess, if there is anything in this at all.
I can't understand the slagging off if all and sundry though. Maybe the guy has just flipped and the white coats are in waiting.....who knows ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

More Bayram.... on 00:01 - May 13 with 3873 viewsDJack

More Bayram.... on 23:54 - May 12 by Private_Partz

I thought that if an offer had been put to the club then it would have been done via Huw.
It seems they gave been talking recently and he us buttering him up now. At the same time raising the expectations of Swans fans.
If it fails he can then blame Huw for ML not coming back. More bad press for him.
I can't understand the slagging off if all and sundry though. Maybe the guy has just flipped and the white coats are in waiting.....who knows ;-)

Going by the amuse-bouche posts we've seen to date I think Martin Morgan is going to get some. As I've previously said, I think that Bayram is as mad as a box of frogs.

More Bayram.... on 00:07 - May 13 with 3847 viewsPrivate_Partz

More Bayram.... on 00:01 - May 13 by DJack

Going by the amuse-bouche posts we've seen to date I think Martin Morgan is going to get some. As I've previously said, I think that Bayram is as mad as a box of frogs.

Yep bonkers. There is probably nothing to it just a bit of revenge and slagging off. Mr Blobby might join in soon....
At least it gives us something to talk about as there is virtually the square root if eff all coming from the club and the Trust.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 0:09]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

More Bayram.... on 08:09 - May 13 with 3624 viewsAguycalledJack

Hasn’t he got a book coming out soon?
More Bayram.... on 09:07 - May 13 with 3507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More Bayram.... on 23:54 - May 12 by Private_Partz

It could be anything but for him to pipe up now from out of the blue it suggests something big is coming.

He is a mover and shaker big time now and who knows what connections he's made in the Middle East? If he's managed to get some serious money men on board and they're making the American consortium an offer so they can go away with a small profit and not take the massive financial hit that championships football is bringing then it could be the best thing in the history of the club.

I'm sceptical about this (for me) dream scenario but there's a lot of noise coming out like you said Partzy. Could be to get groundswell of popular support amongst the fans for any hypothetical takeover. Preparing the ground and all that. With Michael as the figurehead it would be a no brainer.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

More Bayram.... on 10:03 - May 13 with 3405 viewsPrivate_Partz

More Bayram.... on 09:07 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

It could be anything but for him to pipe up now from out of the blue it suggests something big is coming.

He is a mover and shaker big time now and who knows what connections he's made in the Middle East? If he's managed to get some serious money men on board and they're making the American consortium an offer so they can go away with a small profit and not take the massive financial hit that championships football is bringing then it could be the best thing in the history of the club.

I'm sceptical about this (for me) dream scenario but there's a lot of noise coming out like you said Partzy. Could be to get groundswell of popular support amongst the fans for any hypothetical takeover. Preparing the ground and all that. With Michael as the figurehead it would be a no brainer.

Anything is possible but it has not been touched by any of the media at the moment.
I have had many footy disappointments in the last few years. The biggest one being the abject failure of Jenkins and the Yanks this year at a time when Cardiff get promoted!
Like you I still live in hope though. Someone said on here was that the best scenario for ML would be to own a club.
ML as Head of Consortium / Manager would be a dream made in heaven.
Far better than continuing with the Hedge Funders in charge and Jenkins wheeling, dealing and dithering below as he tries to justify himself to them.

More Bayram.... on 10:09 - May 13 with 3389 viewsCaptain_Sham

Two threads out of the top three. He is probably pi$$ing himself right now. Publicist generates publicity. Well theres a surprise. Didn't think there were so many gullibles around.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 10:10]

Its just a ride.

More Bayram.... on 11:27 - May 13 with 3288 viewsunion_jack

More Bayram.... on 10:09 - May 13 by Captain_Sham

Two threads out of the top three. He is probably pi$$ing himself right now. Publicist generates publicity. Well theres a surprise. Didn't think there were so many gullibles around.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 10:10]

I think this rather than any other post on here.

Some are sounding like Cardiff fans on here thinking great things are going to happen to their club when in reality no one gave a Sh1t.

Let's be realistic.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

More Bayram.... on 11:57 - May 13 with 3247 viewsCaptain_Sham

More Bayram.... on 11:27 - May 13 by union_jack

Some are sounding like Cardiff fans on here thinking great things are going to happen to their club when in reality no one gave a Sh1t.

Let's be realistic.

Didn't he mention hes got a book coming out?
Max Clifford couldn't have done a better job.

Its just a ride.

More Bayram.... on 12:01 - May 13 with 3222 viewsDarran

More Bayram.... on 11:27 - May 13 by union_jack

Let's be realistic.

Plus Partzy is sounding like a 14 year old girl.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More Bayram.... on 12:33 - May 13 with 3163 viewsjack247

None of this makes sense to me. If Laudrup was coming back as manager/DoF or Bayram was part of a takeover bid, surely they would be quietly negotiating with the Americans. I can’t see that plastering cryptic hints over Twitter like an over excited PS poster would be the way to go
More Bayram.... on 17:52 - May 13 with 2988 viewsEbo

More Bayram.... on 20:14 - May 12 by Darran

Nick is sticking up for MM!

No way?

Yep he's good mates with MM Dar. Told us all on Petes page on FaceBook

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

More Bayram.... on 18:32 - May 13 with 2877 viewsEbo

F uck my eyes

More Bayram.... on 18:38 - May 13 with 2821 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

More Bayram.... on 18:32 - May 13 by Ebo

F uck my eyes

Confirmed as a tawt
[Post edited 13 May 2018 18:39]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

More Bayram.... on 19:00 - May 13 with 2745 viewsEbo

More Bayram.... on 18:38 - May 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Confirmed as a tawt
[Post edited 13 May 2018 18:39]

That avatar of his...

More Bayram.... on 19:34 - May 13 with 2621 viewsPrivate_Partz

More Bayram.... on 12:01 - May 13 by Darran

Plus Partzy is sounding like a 14 year old girl.

I'll scratch your eyes out. ;-)

Joking aside. I was only speculating. I think I have said often enough there is likely to be no mileage in it.
The Twits are entertaining though and may help to pass time during the Close Season. :-)

More Bayram.... on 23:46 - May 13 with 2431 viewsMoscowJack

I don't think Bayram is organising a takeover.

What happened was......He started sagging off MM on Twitter and Instagram out of the blue so I sent a link to MM, as he has a right to reply. He said that he'll ignore it as Bayram is probably just p!ssed off because he'd sent MM a business proposal last week that MM chose to ignore. Just sour grapes. I also saw a screenshot of the email for proof, which just makes me believe that Bayram is just another slime two-faced agent who's not used to not getting his way. One minute he's all buddy buddy and the next he's posting images and insults up on social media. Mental tw@t.

That's all there was to the story, but some of the replies to Bayram are as if they're replying to a schoolboy crush on a girl who's now suddenly a famous port star!!!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

More Bayram.... on 23:51 - May 13 with 2394 viewsJackUlation

All to promote his book, even Shirley bassey is in it.
More Bayram.... (n/t) on 23:59 - May 13 with 2344 viewsswan65split

More Bayram.... on 19:00 - May 13 by Ebo

That avatar of his...

More Bayram.... on 00:00 - May 14 with 2338 viewsN_T_J

More Bayram.... on 23:46 - May 13 by MoscowJack

I don't think Bayram is organising a takeover.

What happened was......He started sagging off MM on Twitter and Instagram out of the blue so I sent a link to MM, as he has a right to reply. He said that he'll ignore it as Bayram is probably just p!ssed off because he'd sent MM a business proposal last week that MM chose to ignore. Just sour grapes. I also saw a screenshot of the email for proof, which just makes me believe that Bayram is just another slime two-faced agent who's not used to not getting his way. One minute he's all buddy buddy and the next he's posting images and insults up on social media. Mental tw@t.

That's all there was to the story, but some of the replies to Bayram are as if they're replying to a schoolboy crush on a girl who's now suddenly a famous port star!!!

Can you ask MM if it was a group of Chinese that went in the West stand today, or if they were a different nationality, please 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024