Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread 21:31 - May 11 with 31898 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 08:01 - May 13 with 3214 viewsDewi1jack

City to get to the 100 point mark and take the PL highest score record (not joint) and us to sneak a 1-0 win.

That's what I reckon is going to happen.
Trouble is it'll all be down to Beaky's masterplan then!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:45 - May 13 with 2760 viewsCaptain_Sham

1 year ago

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:48 - May 13 with 2750 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:45 - May 13 by Captain_Sham

1 year ago

Look front and centre of that image...perhaps there lies the answer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:52 - May 13 with 2732 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 08:01 - May 13 by Dewi1jack

City to get to the 100 point mark and take the PL highest score record (not joint) and us to sneak a 1-0 win.

That's what I reckon is going to happen.
Trouble is it'll all be down to Beaky's masterplan then!

You truly believe we can score a goal? Over-ambitious.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:53 - May 13 with 2728 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:48 - May 13 by DJack

Look front and centre of that image...perhaps there lies the answer.

Ah, but we run around a lot more now 👍
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:54 - May 13 with 2721 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:53 - May 13 by LeonWasGod

Ah, but we run around a lot more now 👍

Total (anti) football.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:03 - May 13 with 2650 viewssainthelens

Routledge starts....we deserve fck all.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:05 - May 13 with 2614 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:03 - May 13 by sainthelens

How he’s starting in front of Narsingh is beyond. So slow all around the park.

Garbage.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:05 - May 13 with 2612 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:03 - May 13 by sainthelens

Based on the season, we deserve fckall.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:08 - May 13 with 2555 viewstheloneranger

This looks like a team saying bye bye, not a team looking for goals.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:08 - May 13 with 2543 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 13:45 - May 13 by Captain_Sham

1 year ago

Must have saved a few bob knocking one of them up this year.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:09 - May 13 with 2541 viewssainthelens

Need goals, and Tammy on bench!! Fck my eyes....this fckn club beggars belief.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:13 - May 13 with 2465 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hes keeping it tight. Last 20 we will go for the five goals.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:13 - May 13 with 2455 viewsmagicdaps10

Very interesting there is no Ki and Fernandez in starting line up.

Seems one or two selections are a goodbye....Rangel and hopefully Routledge.

Believe is the word of the day and then you see that team............there have been some huge mistakes at our football club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:13 - May 13 with 2457 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The team selection sums the club up right now - compromised.

Glad I stayed at home today and avoided wasting 9 hours travelling and watching a half hearted team.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:14 - May 13 with 2442 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:08 - May 13 by theloneranger

This looks like a team saying bye bye, not a team looking for goals.

I can deal with going down, we deserve to if we end in the bottom 3. But to go all sentimental when we still have a (slim) chance is disgusting.

Mind you, Routs and Rangel aren’t going to do any worse than our ‘strongest’ team are they, and this team might surprise us. But CC hasn’t picked his favoured team, this is pure sentiment. The guys deserve a send off, but you have to fight until it’s mathematically all over. Have to. Giving up before the end is worse than giving it our best but falling short.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:22 - May 13 with 2362 viewsmagicdaps10

Certainly not a team capable of scoring goals, as said, Abraham should be starting and Narsingh in before Routledge.

Boy, the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:28 - May 13 with 2308 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Apart from Fab and Rangel are they trying out our Championship team early?
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:35 - May 13 with 2252 viewsMorganator100

I'm not for this sentiment bit.

As good as they were, and both club legends, neither Britton or Rangel should be near the 1st team. Also Dyer, Routledge who have also been good for us but should have been moved on. We have kept hold of ageing players far too long.

I'd rather have seen the introduction of lads like Byers, James, Gorre from the U23 on the bench and look towards the future and see if they are any good at this level.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:38 - May 13 with 2221 viewssainthelens

No way Carlos would have picked Rangel. Jenkins got his mucky paws on this AGAIN. The guy is a cvnt and justifies my decision to go nowhere near until he's gone.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:46 - May 13 with 2142 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:35 - May 13 by Morganator100

I'm not for this sentiment bit.

As good as they were, and both club legends, neither Britton or Rangel should be near the 1st team. Also Dyer, Routledge who have also been good for us but should have been moved on. We have kept hold of ageing players far too long.

I'd rather have seen the introduction of lads like Byers, James, Gorre from the U23 on the bench and look towards the future and see if they are any good at this level.

Gorre's almost as old as Rangel.
The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:48 - May 13 with 2129 viewsGlyn1

Mad things happen in the final games of the season, there were just ten (10) goals in the Hibs - Rangers march. Call me a crazy fool but I predict we'll win 1 - 0.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:50 - May 13 with 2123 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:46 - May 13 by jasper_T

Gorre's almost as old as Rangel.

He's 24?
N/A. on 14:51 - May 13 with 2112 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:50 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

He's 24?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:16]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Stoke City Match Thread on 14:53 - May 13 with 2100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

N/A. on 14:51 - May 13 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:16]

Hence the question mark.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024