Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal 16:16 - Apr 2 with 18537 viewsDarran

Do people think this is a true story or have The Times made it up?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vitriol-and-threats-of-violence-the-ugly-face

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:00 - Apr 3 with 1773 viewsacejack3065

don't make me read 5 pages. Someone bring me up to speed.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:04 - Apr 3 with 1770 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:00 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

Jezza has calmed the anti-semitic row, by going to fringe left wing Jewish group meeting, the group is out of line with mainstream Jewish groups and has played down the claims of anti-semitism.

He's taking advice from Boris apparently.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 17:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:13 - Apr 3 with 1748 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jezza hates Jews.

Everyone else loves Jews. Even the ones who normally don’t because now that Jezza hates them they have to love them. Or something.

Jezza’s doing a bang up job of convincing people he doesn’t hate Jews by going to a meeting organised by Jews who hate other Jews. Doh.

Bluey’s back and accusing others of whataboutery. Yeah I know. Funny eh.

Jezza is also the second coming of some other really left wing Labour leader who led the party gloriously into government for years and years. You know, that one. Thingummyjig mun. Oh, ask Partzy. He’ll know.

Oh and Jezza hates Jews.

Almost forgot. Welsh Labour gives everything to Cardiff. Cos we can’t have a thread on here without someone saying that.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 17:14]

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:34 - Apr 3 with 1716 viewsHighjack

Lions don't eat potatoes, badgers taste like boar but they don't attack goats.

Oops wrong thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:37 - Apr 3 with 1712 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:13 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Jezza hates Jews.

Everyone else loves Jews. Even the ones who normally don’t because now that Jezza hates them they have to love them. Or something.

Jezza’s doing a bang up job of convincing people he doesn’t hate Jews by going to a meeting organised by Jews who hate other Jews. Doh.

Jezza is also the second coming of some other really left wing Labour leader who led the party gloriously into government for years and years. You know, that one. Thingummyjig mun. Oh, ask Partzy. He’ll know.

Oh and Jezza hates Jews.

Almost forgot. Welsh Labour gives everything to Cardiff. Cos we can’t have a thread on here without someone saying that.

😂

Brilliant

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:11 - Apr 3 with 1690 viewswaynekerr55

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:13 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

Jezza hates Jews.

Oh and Jezza hates Jews.

You neglected to mention (a) the spy poisoning was an inside job by MFI, (b) the Tories are the nasty party and (c) Boris is a Russian spy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:12 - Apr 3 with 1687 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 14:20 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Are these good or bad jews Lisa

And would he be allowed to have a cup of tea with them

Tommy, I made it very clear that Jewdas were not 'wrong Jews'. I said they were the wrong group to meet unless the intention was to be deliberately spiteful and provocative, which I believe Corbyn was. I pointed out parts of their activities which I believe are powerful and should be applauded. I also pointed out parts that are not. But meeting them was a deliberate insult to mainstream groups.

I even provided an analogy for the hard of thinking.

The issue is that you are utterly unwilling to believe that Corbyn's intentions are not full of inclusion and goodwill, whereas there is every indication that is very, very far from the truth. His behaviour towards those that disagree has uncanny similarities to the behaviours displayed by Trump.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:13 - Apr 3 with 1686 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 17:37 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

😂

Brilliant

Yep seconded.
God the debate went downhill since I went for a cycle down Mumbles. Not that my leaving hastened the decline I might add. :-)
As usual it is hollow shell of arguments, desperate digging and piss taking from the anti Corbyn brigade.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:16 - Apr 3 with 1679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:13 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Yep seconded.
God the debate went downhill since I went for a cycle down Mumbles. Not that my leaving hastened the decline I might add. :-)
As usual it is hollow shell of arguments, desperate digging and piss taking from the anti Corbyn brigade.

Yep, it's a real hatefest alright. The centre and right will stoop to absolutely anything to get him out of leading the opposition. That much is clear.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:20 - Apr 3 with 1675 viewslondonlisa2001

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:13 - Apr 3 by Private_Partz

Yep seconded.

I quite resent that.

I tell you why.

I was at pains to say I didn't believe meeting Jewdas was in any way anti Semitic. I was also at pains to say exactly why I believed they were the wrong group to meet in these circumstances.

Unlike many on here I suspect, I know of people who are part of the Jewdas group. I also have two close friends who are Jewish so understand their hurt at what is happening. Both are fierce critics of the behaviour of the Israeli government. Both, however, believe there is a genuine issue here which is being ignored and now is being mocked. The problem appears to be that you just can't believe that Corbyn isn't a saint.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 1618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 18:20 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

I quite resent that.

I tell you why.

I was at pains to say I didn't believe meeting Jewdas was in any way anti Semitic. I was also at pains to say exactly why I believed they were the wrong group to meet in these circumstances.

Unlike many on here I suspect, I know of people who are part of the Jewdas group. I also have two close friends who are Jewish so understand their hurt at what is happening. Both are fierce critics of the behaviour of the Israeli government. Both, however, believe there is a genuine issue here which is being ignored and now is being mocked. The problem appears to be that you just can't believe that Corbyn isn't a saint.

He's not a saint and not perfect either. But the way some continually denigrate a genuine man of principe is in my opinion way beyond unfair.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:14 - Apr 3 with 1610 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:03 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not a saint and not perfect either. But the way some continually denigrate a genuine man of principe is in my opinion way beyond unfair.

“ A genuine man of principle.”

He’s spent the last fifty years hovering around the fringes of a lynch mob.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:07 - Apr 3 with 1595 viewsacejack3065

There is anti semitism in the Labour Party. We need to do more to route it out. Jeremy isn't an anti Semite but he has thus far bungled his response because that's what he's good at. Hopefully the attention will make it easier to route out the sick idiots still in the party.

Also who is to say Jeremy shouldn't meet with left wing Jews for Seder? Who decides which Jews are the right Jews if you get me? The only criticism I can see is Jeremy has stayed within his comfort zone again by meeting people who agree with him. Anyway, who wants a left wing vegetarian politician coming to dinner?
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:15 - Apr 3 with 1579 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:07 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

There is anti semitism in the Labour Party. We need to do more to route it out. Jeremy isn't an anti Semite but he has thus far bungled his response because that's what he's good at. Hopefully the attention will make it easier to route out the sick idiots still in the party.

Also who is to say Jeremy shouldn't meet with left wing Jews for Seder? Who decides which Jews are the right Jews if you get me? The only criticism I can see is Jeremy has stayed within his comfort zone again by meeting people who agree with him. Anyway, who wants a left wing vegetarian politician coming to dinner?

‘Root,’ boy, ‘Root.’ Don’t make me come back here and have to tell you again...

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:20 - Apr 3 with 1566 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:15 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

You’ve no idea how hard I had to work to stop myself doing that.

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:22 - Apr 3 with 1559 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:20 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve no idea how hard I had to work to stop myself doing that.

I tried to let it go but it was just too much.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:09 - Apr 3 with 1541 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:14 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

“ A genuine man of principle.”

He’s spent the last fifty years hovering around the fringes of a lynch mob.

The only lynch mob i can see is the massive" Real Jewish" lynch mob after Corbyn. You know, the one outside parliament with the blairite MP's and Sajid Javid leading it.........

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:35 - Apr 3 with 1531 viewsacejack3065

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:15 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Someone’s gonna have to explain that one to me when I’m older
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:38 - Apr 3 with 1529 viewsWarwickHunt

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:03 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Loved his "principled" unbridled support for the Remain campaign...
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:00 - Apr 3 with 1515 viewsDJack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:35 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

Someone’s gonna have to explain that one to me when I’m older

"route it out. " what, using your satnav.

Root it out.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:13 - Apr 3 with 1505 viewsacejack3065

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:00 - Apr 3 by DJack

"route it out. " what, using your satnav.

Root it out.

This phones auto correct is a can’t (geddit) and I can’t be bothered to proofread what it thinks I’m saying
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:16 - Apr 3 with 1502 viewsDJack

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:13 - Apr 3 by acejack3065

This phones auto correct is a can’t (geddit) and I can’t be bothered to proofread what it thinks I’m saying

Didn't bother me but I'm not an Intellectual. ECB and Loh actually developed a facial twitch when they saw it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:18 - Apr 3 with 1499 viewsacejack3065

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:16 - Apr 3 by DJack

Didn't bother me but I'm not an Intellectual. ECB and Loh actually developed a facial twitch when they saw it.

Bless em. At least someone’s paying attention though.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:20 - Apr 3 with 1499 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:09 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

The only lynch mob i can see is the massive" Real Jewish" lynch mob after Corbyn. You know, the one outside parliament with the blairite MP's and Sajid Javid leading it.........

The rather staid, middle-class get-together on College Green didn’t much conform to the pitch-fork and burning torch stereotype if we’re being honest, did it?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:30 - Apr 3 with 1489 viewsKerouac

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187428/Jeremy-Corbyn-s-links-notorious-

...but Jezzas not an anti-semite, obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024