Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cycling to matches 13:32 - Mar 8 with 6561 viewsBklynRanger

Does anybody do it? Any recommendations on areas/places to secure one's iron steed? Just wondering.

(Feel free to PM if you'd rather not publicise it - nothing kinky mind - this is strictly bike chat...)
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 13:37]
Cycling to matches on 12:33 - Mar 11 with 1230 viewsBklynRanger

Cycling to matches on 17:39 - Mar 10 by ted_hendrix

How was the bike ride Mr B?

Didn't happen Ted - still gearing up to it - ('gearing up' - get it?). Need to shift a few things around lifestyle-wise, prepare myself mentally and physically for it etc. Looking at a journey of almost 3 miles so I don't want to go off half cocked.
Cycling to matches on 00:41 - Mar 12 with 1189 viewssmegma

Cycling to matches on 12:33 - Mar 11 by BklynRanger

Didn't happen Ted - still gearing up to it - ('gearing up' - get it?). Need to shift a few things around lifestyle-wise, prepare myself mentally and physically for it etc. Looking at a journey of almost 3 miles so I don't want to go off half cocked.

You should've joined me for the 54 mile charity bike ride to Oxford United in the 90s.

We won 3-2
Cycling to matches on 10:10 - Mar 23 with 1077 viewsBklynRanger

Cycling to matches on 00:41 - Mar 12 by smegma

You should've joined me for the 54 mile charity bike ride to Oxford United in the 90s.

We won 3-2

Sounds like a fine endeavour Smeg.

I got this new saddle delivered from The America yesterday - it uses 'Anatomic Relief System' technology and therefore has the letters A.R.S. proudly emblazoned in red on the side. All it's missing is the 'E' - great sense of humour they have over there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024