Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . 17:05 - Nov 25 with 8582 viewsSwans_16

Much better performance from the majority of the team today.

Should have won, Fer should have scored, Ref ripped us off for 95 minutes.

PC and the whole team will take a huge amount of confidence from that, even though it wasn’t a much needed win and 3 points - It feels like a win from events of late !

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:22 - Nov 26 with 1528 viewslondonlisa2001

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:17 - Nov 26 by trampie

No I'm saying Swans are more likely to go down than not because of my odds not the bookies odds (the bookies odds are just backing that up).

If you're saying you think we're more likely to go down than not, that's fair enough. But you have actually been banging on about bookies' odds showing we're going to, not your opinion.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:32 - Nov 26 with 1509 viewstrampie

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:22 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

If you're saying you think we're more likely to go down than not, that's fair enough. But you have actually been banging on about bookies' odds showing we're going to, not your opinion.

Oh no I'm my own man, I price up sporting events and if bookies odds don't mirror mine then in my mind there is value in a certain selection in that circumstance and money to be made.

Swans failing to beat B'mouth at home and failing to score and failing to create much has drastically negatively changed the Swans chances of staying up in my mind and the bookies minds as well.

Any serious internet debates Lisa, I always try to use evidence, facts and figures and witnesses to back up my view, hence mentioning the bookies view, whether it's their own or market driven or a bit of both, it hardly matters, the percieved wisdom at this point in time is the Swans are going down.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:50 - Nov 26 with 1497 viewslondonlisa2001

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:32 - Nov 26 by trampie

Oh no I'm my own man, I price up sporting events and if bookies odds don't mirror mine then in my mind there is value in a certain selection in that circumstance and money to be made.

Swans failing to beat B'mouth at home and failing to score and failing to create much has drastically negatively changed the Swans chances of staying up in my mind and the bookies minds as well.

Any serious internet debates Lisa, I always try to use evidence, facts and figures and witnesses to back up my view, hence mentioning the bookies view, whether it's their own or market driven or a bit of both, it hardly matters, the percieved wisdom at this point in time is the Swans are going down.

The bookies' view is not evidence. It's a reflection of a market. The majority of people engaged in that market wouldn't know a Swans player if he walked past them in the street.

I am far more optimistic of our chances after yesterday than I was before. I still think we are in grave danger, but there were green shoots.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:56 - Nov 26 with 1488 viewstrampie

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:50 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

The bookies' view is not evidence. It's a reflection of a market. The majority of people engaged in that market wouldn't know a Swans player if he walked past them in the street.

I am far more optimistic of our chances after yesterday than I was before. I still think we are in grave danger, but there were green shoots.

It's the reality of the Swans position.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:41 - Nov 26 with 1427 viewsawayjack

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:50 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

You're underestimating how much data and insight is behind bookies today. It's no longer the 'hunch' of market maker. Not saying we can't turn things around but based in evidence of teams we've played - and other relegation teams we've lost to - we are favourites to go down.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 18:27 - Nov 26 with 1410 viewskarnataka

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 17:12 - Nov 25 by JackSkellington

And that performance hopefully means we're over the PC/Mesa bollocks. I think we almost saw our best lineup on the pitch today. Fernandez in for Van der Hoorn, Both Tammy & Bony on the pitch at the same time. Only question mark I'd have is who plays at the tip of the diamond. It's between the perpetually disappointing Sanches, the lazy tendencies of Fer and the undeniably skilled but always taking the wrong option Ayew... Out of the three I think I'd start with Ayew.

I'm afraid I've lost my patience with Ayew. He works very hard for 75 minutes then looks knackered but it's his decision making that's flawed. There Ian no doubt he helps to instigate attacks but so many fizzle out because of his poor decision making. He's very strong and hard to dispossess but he'll fight like a tiger to retain the ball then run up a blind alley where he had to take on 2 or 3 defenders. Wilf was winning lots of headers first half but he needed Tammy there to run onto them. Ayew doesn't do that. I'd stick with the same midfield and play Tammy instead of Ayew.
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 04:51 - Nov 27 with 1329 viewsdameedna

I would like to see Bony Ayew Abraham up front

Well done got a sense of finally finding our feet

defence did exceptionally well so maybe try the same line up
Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:07 - Nov 27 with 1269 viewsQuincy999

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 09:41 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

Don't you think if Tammy had come on 10 minutes early we may have a lot more threat up top?

We need the right base and we can't afford to go too gung-ho, but if we can get Tammy, Ayew and Bony on the pitch at the same time and even Sanches if he can keep doing the simple things better, as he looked like he was yesterday then there's a lot of options and goals there.

Bony's performance yesterday was better than any one of Llorente's last season. I'm not talking about Llorente's goals, great, we needed them, but just his general outfield play.

That, THAT is what I've been banging on about for so long. Bony, and please God let him stay fit, will be exactly what we need. Genuinely world class at hold up and link play.

"Bony's performance yesterday was better than any one of Llorente's last season. I'm not talking about Llorente's goals, great, we needed them, but just his general outfield play. "

That made me smile. Its like a man being told that they are better in bed than an ex lover apart from the sex.
Login to get fewer ads

Much, much improved, possible tide turning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves . on 13:21 - Nov 27 with 1262 viewsOldjack

the disgruntle fans were kept quiet, Treacherous Huw was happy about that i even heard some applauding ,so it must have been a improvement

the players showed some spunk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024