Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May and Juncker 00:46 - May 1 with 26422 viewsFDC

Pretty extraordinary story in German press. (Long 30 tweet thread, click on tweet below and scroll down)

May and Juncker on 08:51 - May 6 with 1381 viewsjohncharles

All of which has nothing to do with what the election is about. It's about the NHS and tax cuts for the rich and reducing the state pension. We have nurses having to use food banks. No wonder we have a shortage of nurses. And we'll have less and less in the future if May keeps bunking the immigration issue.
Meanwhile we are being distracted by this nonsense about Junkers.

Strong and stable my arse.

May and Juncker on 08:59 - May 6 with 1377 views2Thomas2Bowles

May and Juncker on 08:28 - May 6 by ElHoop

That's all that I was trying to say and I thought that it was pretty much what I did say. Anyhow it doesn't matter. Peut etre nous parlons en francais maintenant Brightonhoop?

Well Quebec/Montreal have been trying to get everyone to speak their Quebec French for years even have some laws about speaking it to work there, you go into a shop or whatever and they address you in the stupid language that's not even true French maybe Juncker got the idea from there.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

May and Juncker on 09:52 - May 6 with 1343 viewsNortholt_Rs

May and Juncker on 08:13 - May 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Are they going to outlaw it have a directive within the EU or sumink and force the rest of the world to only converse in french or some new EU language - otherwise how will a language used globally become irrelevant.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 8:17]

It's a non-issue. America speaks English so it'll always be the global business language. With regard to whichlanguage is going to be used by the EU institutions...who gives a flying f.uck?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

May and Juncker on 10:34 - May 6 with 1311 viewsTacticalR

Another option would be to use Chinese as that has the most native speakers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Air hostess clique

May and Juncker on 11:44 - May 6 with 1280 viewsderbyhoop

May and Juncker on 00:28 - May 6 by FDC

Assuming Macron wins in France on Sunday

I'm not assuming anything of the sort... it's Brexit / Trump all over again. These liberal centrists are going to get us all killed....
[Post edited 6 May 2017 0:30]

It was, as intended, a significant qualification.
However, short of mass abstentions, Macron should win comfortably. Latest polls show him with a 62% - 38% lead. Here in Limousin, there is no UK national I have spoken to in the last 6 weeks who doesn't want Macron to win. But we cannot do anything about it. Only French citizens can vote for the President.

J'espere que Macron obtenir les votes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

May and Juncker on 12:11 - May 6 with 1247 viewsTacticalR

May and Juncker on 11:44 - May 6 by derbyhoop

It was, as intended, a significant qualification.
However, short of mass abstentions, Macron should win comfortably. Latest polls show him with a 62% - 38% lead. Here in Limousin, there is no UK national I have spoken to in the last 6 weeks who doesn't want Macron to win. But we cannot do anything about it. Only French citizens can vote for the President.

J'espere que Macron obtenir les votes.

Yesterday there was a report on Al Jazeera Plus from Varzy, a small depopulated town in Burgundy, and the strange thing wasn't so much the anti-immigrant feeling expressed by the FN candidate in a town with no immigrants, it was that if there was one thing that the town needed it was immigrants.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024