Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread 21:25 - Jan 3 with 9074 viewsjesushchrist

Snuffs every attack he is involved with the useless kunt
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:39 - Jan 3 with 1879 viewsDyfnant

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:15 - Jan 3 by Gowerjack

And while I remember.

Jack Cork.

Another useless fecker stealing a living from us.

Spot on, living proof you need no actual natural talent to earn a good living in football. A real quality left back & CDM and I think we could get out of this mess. Ideally a quality winger as well

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:40 - Jan 3 with 1875 viewsLord_Bony

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:36 - Jan 3 by TheFranchise

Couldn't catch the game tonight, what was so bad about his performance?

It's not just tonight.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:41 - Jan 3 with 1866 viewsGlyn1

Absolutely nothing. And Fernandez and Ki had good games as well.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 23:42]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:42 - Jan 3 with 1861 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:41 - Jan 3 by Glyn1

Absolutely nothing. And Fernandez and Ki had good games as well.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 23:42]

HIs passing into touch was sublime.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:43 - Jan 3 with 1853 viewsSoberBaker

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:00 - Jan 3 by SwansNZ

I love Clement already, but Taylor might have been injured. In fact, he might have been playing with an injury the last 3 years - must be the reason, right

To be fair, he was holding his ribs for a bit leading up to the sub.

Probably hurt them laughing so much at his pay cheque.

AMOW

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:44 - Jan 3 with 1837 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:43 - Jan 3 by SoberBaker

To be fair, he was holding his ribs for a bit leading up to the sub.

Probably hurt them laughing so much at his pay cheque.

Probably cramp.

The massive cünt.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:46 - Jan 3 with 1803 viewsSwansNZ

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:44 - Jan 3 by Murph75

I reckon Tommy Smith could do a better job.

Tommy Smyth... with a Y, could do a better job

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:49 - Jan 3 with 1783 viewsTheFranchise

I've never seen a player so consistent at letting wingers cross into our box. He does it for Wales too.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:59 - Jan 3 with 1745 viewsdailew

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Great decision. Sure clement has pulled him off.

Shytehouse

"Sure clement has pulled him off. "

Which is more than he deserved after that performance.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 00:03 - Jan 4 with 1727 viewsSwansNZ

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:49 - Jan 3 by TheFranchise

I've never seen a player so consistent at letting wingers cross into our box. He does it for Wales too.

Luckily for us, Palace didn’t give the ball to their wingers much in the first half, so Taylor was not so sh1t. When they did play to their wings in the 2nd half he was his usual crap self, and if injured, we were lucky, if simply hooked, the Mr. Clement, I salute you.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 00:13 - Jan 4 with 1700 viewsswanseajack4eva

Good that Clement saw first hand how poor Taylor is ... he couldn't live with Townsend and was rarely close to him. A typical Taylor performance.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 00:53 - Jan 4 with 1631 viewsSoberBaker

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Great decision. Sure clement has pulled him off.

Shytehouse

I'm just glad he didn't tug him off in front of the selhurst crowd otherwise we'd be looking for a new manager in the morning

What they get up to in their spare time is none of our business!

AMOW

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 01:05 - Jan 4 with 1605 viewsStarsky

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:14 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

I'm 85 kilos now so I d have to give him a stone or two.
My arthritis in the wrists makes forming a fist uncomfortable and I ruptured my thigh a few years back. I ve got a lot of scar tissue in my knees too but I reckon ,in a filthy street fight, I d get the head into his teeth early on followed by a little eye gouging and maybe a thorough bite to one of his scrawny ears.

When the feck did you go Metric???

It's just the internet, init.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 01:37 - Jan 4 with 1570 viewsKrisP

Saw him make his best ever cross. Unfortunately it was into our own box.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 01:49 - Jan 4 with 1564 viewsSwansNZ

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 01:37 - Jan 4 by KrisP

Saw him make his best ever cross. Unfortunately it was into our own box.

Great cross, should have been his first ever assist.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 01:50 - Jan 4 with 1505 viewsLoyal

He is shit.
Threadender.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 02:06 - Jan 4 with 1462 viewsGriffting

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:15 - Jan 3 by Gowerjack

And while I remember.

Jack Cork.

Another useless fecker stealing a living from us.

Replace Taylor and Cork with some proper quality and our team would be good. Throw a good CB and a winger in with that and our team would be very good. Can't see us buying a fullback though for some reason.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 08:15 - Jan 4 with 1373 viewsKingstonJack

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:32 - Jan 3 by donkonky

Ben Davies on loan would really be a massive plus for rest of season !!!! Go get him Clem.

Great idea! Or any average-or -greater LB player.

Teams have been targeting our LB position for ages when Taylor plays, Bournemouth away last year was obvious
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:24 - Jan 4 with 1319 viewsjasonbromham

Same as always really,

Passing to the other team, kicking the ball out of play, trying to assist the Palace players in the box, faking injury, not stopping a cross. I could go on!
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:30 - Jan 4 with 1303 viewsLegend83

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:24 - Jan 4 by jasonbromham

Same as always really,

Passing to the other team, kicking the ball out of play, trying to assist the Palace players in the box, faking injury, not stopping a cross. I could go on!

Why is it every time he panics and runs forward down the wing, he ends up running it out of play?

How can a Premiership player have such terrible ball control?
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:33 - Jan 4 with 1294 viewsjasonbromham

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:30 - Jan 4 by Legend83

Why is it every time he panics and runs forward down the wing, he ends up running it out of play?

How can a Premiership player have such terrible ball control?

Honestly he's robbing a living! Hard to think a couple of years ago before his big injury he used to be pretty good.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 10:09 - Jan 4 with 1230 viewsDr_Winston

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 09:33 - Jan 4 by jasonbromham

Honestly he's robbing a living! Hard to think a couple of years ago before his big injury he used to be pretty good.

Even at his best Taylor was ordinary. Did a job in our first season, and would probably be able to do it again given strong management and a lot less baggage.

Sadly for him Ben Davies showed us the standard he needed to hit and he's just not up to it. This season he's been terrible instead of just mediocre.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 10:20 - Jan 4 with 1205 viewsswanjackal

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 10:09 - Jan 4 by Dr_Winston

Even at his best Taylor was ordinary. Did a job in our first season, and would probably be able to do it again given strong management and a lot less baggage.

Sadly for him Ben Davies showed us the standard he needed to hit and he's just not up to it. This season he's been terrible instead of just mediocre.

Indeed, And I remeber some people were arguing that we would not miss Davies as Taylor was a better option.

I still feel the Odewingie incident knocked whatever footballing brain Taylor had out of him at that time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 10:33 - Jan 4 with 1192 viewsAussieSwan

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:32 - Jan 3 by donkonky

Ben Davies on loan would really be a massive plus for rest of season !!!! Go get him Clem.

+1

Must be our first priority

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 10:49 - Jan 4 with 1167 viewsJohnw102

They must train him not to turn his back and jump when his winger is about to cross. Does it every time, that is not defending.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024