Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streamboxtv 22:16 - Nov 27 with 6254 viewsJack123

Thinking of turning off my sky sports and bt sports this week, although I have a reduced price, it still costs too much! And I'm thinking of subscribing the streambox, can anyone confirm is it worth it?

libera nos a malo

Streamboxtv on 14:47 - Nov 28 with 1923 viewsepaul

Streamboxtv on 14:17 - Nov 28 by Devz00

Do you need a vpn with streambox or are you good to go?

Is this the same company - https://twitter.com/streamtvbox?lang=en
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 14:33]

Yeah that's the one

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Streamboxtv on 14:48 - Nov 28 with 1923 viewsepaul

Streamboxtv on 13:58 - Nov 28 by Elward

I have the yearly package with them thanks to your advice a couple months ago. For approx £6 a month it's a no brainer and the guys running it are superb too. Best bit is can use it on literally anything, android box, fire stick, phone or just log in on the website, happy f*king days!

None of this loading up half hour before kick off or spending ages looking for the best stream or asking around. Literally 1 minute to kick off I log in, click the swans game, and there it is in perfect clear picture buffer free!

Spot on like you said no brained

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Streamboxtv on 14:57 - Nov 28 with 1912 viewssiralan

I was getting stremboxtv mixed up with streamtvbox.

Streamboxtv was trying to get me to buy a $200 box.
Streamboxtv on 16:20 - Nov 28 with 1879 viewsepaul

Streamboxtv on 14:57 - Nov 28 by siralan

I was getting stremboxtv mixed up with streamtvbox.

Streamboxtv was trying to get me to buy a $200 box.

Streamboxtv on 10:41 - Nov 29 with 1800 viewsDevz00

Streamboxtv on 14:47 - Nov 28 by epaul

Yeah that's the one

Nice one. I just did a weeks worth to try it out and i'm impressed so far.

Is there anyway to use it on a recordable box? I was looking at a gemma box so I can basically use it like I use sky at the moment where you can record a channel and watch another at the same time.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Streamboxtv on 11:19 - Nov 29 with 1786 viewsepaul

Streamboxtv on 10:41 - Nov 29 by Devz00

Is there anyway to use it on a recordable box? I was looking at a gemma box so I can basically use it like I use sky at the moment where you can record a channel and watch another at the same time.

Honestly, I don't know, their support is very good, ask them, I'm sure you can do via Twitter, and it's worth following them s well. In the on demand section they also have all the tv serues' old and new,also launch the tv guide just same as sky

Streamboxtv on 11:20 - Nov 29 with 1786 viewsjedijack

Streamboxtv on 10:41 - Nov 29 by Devz00

It's not possible with STVB as only one stream is allowed per user at a time. STVB also don't provide a m3u file for setup with an external device.
Streamboxtv on 11:42 - Nov 29 with 1778 viewsDevz00

Streamboxtv on 11:20 - Nov 29 by jedijack

It's not possible with STVB as only one stream is allowed per user at a time. STVB also don't provide a m3u file for setup with an external device.

Cheers for this. So is Zgemma the way forward for me?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024