Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... 09:54 - Nov 24 with 2107 viewsdickythorpe

........................................................................................................................
STADIUM EXPANSION!!!!
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 09:56 - Nov 24 with 2100 viewsBadgeman

wasn't this promised when the investors came in?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 09:59 - Nov 24 with 2089 views34dfgdf54

I don't believe there was ever a genuine interest in doing it from our board.

Rightly so to be honest with an absolute scumbag in Huw Jenkins in charge of transfers, buy sh*t, say hello to the Championship. Was always going to catch up to us.
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 10:22 - Nov 24 with 2054 viewsfather_jack

absolutely convinced that we are waiting for safe standing to do a cheap upgrade.

love to know how much old board 'wasted' on those flash architect drawings.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 2046 viewsSmellyplumz

Tell you what else we dont hear anymore .... how well we played!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2016 10:27]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 10:31 - Nov 24 with 2033 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Flags.

Welsh representation on the Union flag (or not as the case may be).

I'm off out for the day now. My work here is done.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 17:29 - Nov 24 with 1837 viewsTim_Harry

Huw usually tries to blame the council for not agreeing to sell the ground at a 'reasonable price'. Although a few years ago he said owning the ground wasn't important for a club that was run our way because it might attract the wrong type of investors.

How times change!
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 17:58 - Nov 24 with 1785 viewsperchrockjack

Ground should have been expanded instead of academy being bank rolled.

Commercially ,we should, by now have been in another league.

Swansea council? Have they been amenable ? Pound to pieceofshite they aint.

This is where Dineen has been most lacking. I m not arsed about him being a director or even if he s got conflict of interests but it was his job to build us.

He hasn't and wont so feck off. HE WONT GO, THEN MAKE HIS LEFE ELL.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 1741 viewsClinton

The stadium is going to need maintenance on the steel work soon. Before you go in on Saturday, look at the metal struts outside the stadium, a lot of rust is starting to show.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 18:47 - Nov 24 with 1714 viewsplasjack

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 18:35 - Nov 24 by Clinton

The stadium is going to need maintenance on the steel work soon. Before you go in on Saturday, look at the metal struts outside the stadium, a lot of rust is starting to show.

Yes needs a lick of paint, but that's not the only thing that is rusty.....?
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 19:09 - Nov 24 with 1679 viewsLoyal

In the new year apparently .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 19:25 - Nov 24 with 1653 viewsPrivate_Partz

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 10:26 - Nov 24 by Smellyplumz

Tell you what else we dont hear anymore .... how well we played!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2016 10:27]

'In Huw we trust' is as rare as sh!t from a rocking horse as well ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:00 - Nov 24 with 1606 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

planet swans bird thread was a good un

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:15 - Nov 24 with 1576 viewsblueytheblue

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 18:47 - Nov 24 by plasjack

Yes needs a lick of paint, but that's not the only thing that is rusty.....?

Lego doesn't rust.

Just sayin'.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 1527 viewsplasjack

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:15 - Nov 24 by blueytheblue

Lego doesn't rust.

Just sayin'.

Lego supporters do.
Just sayin'.
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 1513 viewsblueytheblue

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 20:43 - Nov 24 by plasjack

Lego supporters do.
Just sayin'.

That's pretty obvious. All humans oxidise.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 21:18 - Nov 24 with 1467 viewsdickythorpe

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 19:25 - Nov 24 by Private_Partz

'In Huw we trust' is as rare as sh!t from a rocking horse as well ;-)

"In Huw we rust"
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 22:36 - Nov 24 with 1412 viewsbonymine

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 21:18 - Nov 24 by dickythorpe

"In Huw we rust"

'In Huw we go bust'......The Petty Sequel coming to a cinema near you soon !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 10:46 - Nov 25 with 1328 viewsDewi1jack

Won't need it.
Probably going to be about 5,000 spaces around us next season because our "Swansea while they're playing our beloved Utd/ City/ Chelsea/ Liverpool etc" customers will have fugged off to the pub to watch their football.
Hopefully we then get the new blood that wants to watch us whatever the division we're in having Seasies.
Then when we go back up, those who want to be customers rather than fans and just wanting the 'Prem experience', can join the scramble for match day tickets.
Or join the other 100,000 or whatever the clubs number is of people on the waiting list.

Either way, I may get back to not having soulless muppets around me for games

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 12:39 - Nov 25 with 1262 viewsKilkennyjack

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 17:58 - Nov 24 by perchrockjack

This is where Dineen has been most lacking. I m not arsed about him being a director or even if he s got conflict of interests but it was his job to build us.

The ground expansion vs academy bank rolled , is a great question. I think you are right to make the point so clearly. I had not thought of it that way, but its a valid question to pose. Academy could have come later.

Beware of the Risen People

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 13:26 - Nov 25 with 1214 viewscrix

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 17:58 - Nov 24 by perchrockjack

interesting point perch but, I'm not sure if I have their thinking behind it right but at a guess they were hoping that we could bring kids through saving on us having to fork out on transfer fees for new players all the time, and then sell them on at a handsome profit (like Southampton). perhaps they saw that as a more viable route to save/raise cash in the short term as opposed to the outlay and return from stadium expansion. I want to reiterate I have no knowledge if that was their thinking behind it, its just an educated guess.
I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 14:46 - Nov 25 with 1174 viewsKilkennyjack

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 13:26 - Nov 25 by crix

interesting point perch but, I'm not sure if I have their thinking behind it right but at a guess they were hoping that we could bring kids through saving on us having to fork out on transfer fees for new players all the time, and then sell them on at a handsome profit (like Southampton). perhaps they saw that as a more viable route to save/raise cash in the short term as opposed to the outlay and return from stadium expansion. I want to reiterate I have no knowledge if that was their thinking behind it, its just an educated guess.

For an academy to work and produce such valuable players on a consistent basis then clearly you would need to employ the very best progressive coaches you could find.

Beware of the Risen People

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 15:20 - Nov 25 with 1146 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The work is in competition with the Swansea lagoon. Fatty Lewis has bid on both.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 15:21 - Nov 25 with 1146 viewsfbreath

Can I use somebodies Jack Army membership

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 22:14 - Nov 25 with 1090 viewsDewi1jack

I tell you what we don't have threads on anymore.... on 14:46 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

For an academy to work and produce such valuable players on a consistent basis then clearly you would need to employ the very best progressive coaches you could find.

We had Beattie and KO' fuggin L.
Weren't they top notch Prem standard coaches then?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024