Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics are out in force 17:41 - Sep 1 with 11279 viewsJBG

FFS have they ever seen the really bad days?
Plastics are out in force on 12:22 - Sep 3 with 1062 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 10:14 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

With respect ,you re wrong.

You re as good as anyone.

Some go to all games at home nine away . Fine

Some go mostly awY games .fine

Some hardly go. Also fine

Some can go because they are able to or have no other interests nor family or domestic issues.

Nobody is better

Some can't or won't go to away games because of family issues. Also fine

Until, we quit this self imposed apartheid we ll continue to bitch and it ll get worse, thus defating the object of supporting the club.

Simple to me but some clearly utterly unable to even communicate via this site without spite. Even long term friends fall away pitifully suggesting they aren't in any way arsed ,which actually makes their former friendship see, rather wan.

it's not about who goes where and how often, i never said that in the original post, just the constant moaning of so called fans about our team,some have never seen the real bad days,just a fact, from 2000 crowds to 21,000 crowds i think we may have picked a few plastics on the way do you? we have what we have player wise, we have to get on with it and support our team from the stands to the armchair
Plastics are out in force on 12:45 - Sep 3 with 1024 viewseddie71

Plastics are out in force on 12:22 - Sep 3 by JBG

it's not about who goes where and how often, i never said that in the original post, just the constant moaning of so called fans about our team,some have never seen the real bad days,just a fact, from 2000 crowds to 21,000 crowds i think we may have picked a few plastics on the way do you? we have what we have player wise, we have to get on with it and support our team from the stands to the armchair

Well it is about who went where then isn't it ? and how do we define a plastic, I had a season ticket in league 1 but not 2 does that make me a plastic. If we had gone from reelection to the premiership without picking up extra fans there would be something badly wrong.

I don't really like this happy clapper mentality regardless of what goes on on the pitch. Yes the club has done really well and I am not too worried about the lack of investment but surely we should be able to comment when things are not going well. We used to do plenty of it in the old days as you would no doubt remember as you were there.
Plastics are out in force on 12:50 - Sep 3 with 1013 viewsperchrockjack

It's about mutual respect Kevin.

Not how many games one gets to.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics are out in force on 12:54 - Sep 3 with 995 viewsjack247

Plastics are out in force on 12:45 - Sep 3 by eddie71

Well it is about who went where then isn't it ? and how do we define a plastic, I had a season ticket in league 1 but not 2 does that make me a plastic. If we had gone from reelection to the premiership without picking up extra fans there would be something badly wrong.

I don't really like this happy clapper mentality regardless of what goes on on the pitch. Yes the club has done really well and I am not too worried about the lack of investment but surely we should be able to comment when things are not going well. We used to do plenty of it in the old days as you would no doubt remember as you were there.

Everybody should be entitled to an opinion and it really doesn't matter if someone started supporting us 50 years ago or after the playoff final. At least they are supporting us.

This 'no-one is more of a fan than anyone else' mentality is utter bollocks though. It's not the egg and spoon race in primary school. Someone who goes to every game, no matter when or where it is, is more of a fan than someone who has a passing interest and watches the highlights. Probably will get a few down arrows, but I can't see how anyone can really disagree.
Plastics are out in force on 12:58 - Sep 3 with 991 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There are very many on here who have seen the bad days and are now prepared to criticise the club where appropriate despite having loved the last 10 years or so. These are not "plastics" as the op calls them but people who don't want us to return to the bad days because they know just how bad they were. These are people who engage in discussion and swap opinions on a message board between games. They are critical where they feel criticism is necessary but they go to the Liberty and away grounds and support the team and manager wholeheartedly for 90+ minutes week in week out.

Plastics are not defined by whether they make criticisms of the club between games. Plastics are a very different animal altogether.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Plastics are out in force on 13:54 - Sep 3 with 943 viewsGowerjack

Plastics are out in force on 10:29 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Supporting in a club is in your soul 247. You might not go as it upsets but you always keep in touch with team affairs.

I ve quit ,as JBG informed this site because I'm not happy with what I see and hear and it's not just the playing side.

Finally, nobody should see themselves as above any other fan.

For what s it's worth all fall well behind mark crutches ,if we re talking about games seen in the flesh.

It's also the case people have more pressing family issues to concern themselves.

We see grotesque evidence on here of self deluded self fan love.

This bitching will carry on and more bile will follow

Out of interest does Mark Crutches post on here ?

(awaits Spartacus jokes)

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024