Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Bellamy 22:00 - Jul 3 with 3128 viewsvetchonian

Saw him down the Mumbles this afternoon he seems to be down here a lot at the moment what's that all about?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Craig Bellamy on 22:02 - Jul 3 with 3115 viewsMurph75

Its the Summer, we have nice beaches.
Craig Bellamy on 22:03 - Jul 3 with 3096 viewsmax936

Heard that he's gonna be Guidolin's right hand man, so he's stopping down at Langland with Curt, Curt is putting him through his paces. Honest

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Craig Bellamy on 22:22 - Jul 3 with 2994 viewsLoyal

I'm fairly certain even quality twa ts are entitled to frequent the Swansea area.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Craig Bellamy on 22:37 - Jul 3 with 2911 viewsmorningstar

Craig Bellamy on 22:22 - Jul 3 by Loyal

I'm fairly certain even quality twa ts are entitled to frequent the Swansea area.

Innit! What a crap thread. Richard Dreyfuss as an example holidays down Mumbles every year, though i doubt he's angling for a part in twin town 2!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Craig Bellamy on 22:42 - Jul 3 with 2882 viewsHighjack

Is he doing his FAW coaching badges down here or something?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Craig Bellamy on 22:51 - Jul 3 with 2836 viewsNeathJack

Craig Bellamy on 22:37 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Innit! What a crap thread. Richard Dreyfuss as an example holidays down Mumbles every year, though i doubt he's angling for a part in twin town 2!

I doubt he's angling at all given his history with large, unruly fish.
Craig Bellamy on 22:52 - Jul 3 with 2832 viewsLoyal

Craig Bellamy on 22:37 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Ah, that bastard Dreyfuss, arrogant bastard, hang him from the trees, how dare he come anywhere near Swansea, fcking Dreyfuss bastard !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Craig Bellamy on 23:32 - Jul 3 with 2688 viewsmorningstar

Craig Bellamy on 22:52 - Jul 3 by Loyal

Ah, that bastard Dreyfuss, arrogant bastard, hang him from the trees, how dare he come anywhere near Swansea, fcking Dreyfuss bastard !

And he shags ghosts! ffs, why can't he just be necrophiliac like normal people!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Craig Bellamy on 23:35 - Jul 3 with 2673 viewsbuilthjack

Bellamy has been playing a bit of golf at Ashburnham lately.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Craig Bellamy on 23:55 - Jul 3 with 2636 viewsmonmouth

Craig Bellamy on 23:32 - Jul 3 by morningstar

I bought this album in 1973 aged 13 and my mam said go on, put it on for us. She was impressed by this track the most I think....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Craig Bellamy on 23:56 - Jul 3 with 2634 viewsLoyal

Craig Bellamy on 23:32 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Your dead right.

Craig Bellamy on 00:08 - Jul 4 with 2608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Craig Bellamy on 22:52 - Jul 3 by Loyal

He obviouly waited for Peter Selers and Bert Kwouk to die..................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Craig Bellamy on 00:14 - Jul 4 with 2585 viewsDarran

Yay Bellend is spending time in Swansea.

Flatten him and stop posting it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Craig Bellamy on 00:38 - Jul 4 with 2548 viewsskippyjack

He's obviously sh*gging some money obsessed bint from Swansea.. In fact, I'd like to see the odds in the bookies.. Bellamy to score with some bint from... I'm going for Sketty.. you guys?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Craig Bellamy on 06:03 - Jul 4 with 2450 viewsFieryJack

Craig Bellamy on 00:38 - Jul 4 by skippyjack

He's obviously sh*gging some money obsessed bint from Swansea.. In fact, I'd like to see the odds in the bookies.. Bellamy to score with some bint from... I'm going for Sketty.. you guys?

Derwen Fawr - or maybe Cockett.
Craig Bellamy on 06:40 - Jul 4 with 2401 viewsbuilthjack

Apartment on the marina

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Craig Bellamy on 07:58 - Jul 4 with 2243 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Penplas

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Craig Bellamy on 08:01 - Jul 4 with 2232 viewsWiggle

Barmaid in the Cock it Inn
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024