Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Earnshaw 21:15 - Jan 29 with 8083 viewslancasterswan

Worth noting that this great servant of Welsh football has retired. And I for one would send him a massive thank you, regardless of any other coloured shirt he may have worn in his long and distinguished career. A true Pro with a record that will almost certainly never be beaten...

"Earnshaw is the only player to score a hat-trick in the Premier League, FA Cup, Championship, League One, League Two, League Cup and an international." c. BBC
Robert Earnshaw on 21:27 - Jan 29 with 4808 viewsmax936

Always liked Earnshaw, he made a good career for himself fair play.

Have a good retirement Robert.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Robert Earnshaw on 21:27 - Jan 29 with 4808 viewsblueytheblue

Remember his debut against Millwall.

Crowd of 761 due to a storm - went to hide in back row of Bob Bank, still got soaked there.

This little kid - the mascot possibly - came on late in the game. Ball over the top ran onto it, leapt in the air to shoulder charge the keeper. Sadly Nigel Spink was a large lard arse unit at that point so Earnie went flying back about six feet.

One of the better finishers I've seen .

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Robert Earnshaw on 21:31 - Jan 29 with 4770 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Robert Earnshaw on 21:34 - Jan 29 with 4754 viewsDewi1jack

Robert Earnshaw on 21:31 - Jan 29 by Darran

F*ck him.

Good boy Dar!

His dad washes elephants and his mother's a...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Robert Earnshaw on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 4659 viewsdickythorpe

Still running from dentists
Robert Earnshaw on 22:48 - Jan 29 with 4606 viewsItchySphincter

He was ferking rubbish. Snaggletoothed slapheaded tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Robert Earnshaw on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 4588 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Robert Earnshaw on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 4576 viewsbuilthjack

Good somersaulter

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Robert Earnshaw on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 4576 viewsKilkennyjack

F*ck him.

Innit

Beware of the Risen People

Robert Earnshaw on 23:09 - Jan 29 with 4545 viewsGowerjack

F*ck him.

Is the correct answer.

Goofy toothed scum c unt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Robert Earnshaw on 23:19 - Jan 29 with 4518 viewslancasterswan

OK OK I wasn't surprised by the response, but when he hangs his boots up you have to let it lie. I will accept 69 representative caps for Wales and 11 International goals as a fantastic record and ask did any of us boo then?

Then grudgingly accept he never played for us but slotted in 183 goals in 487 senior matches for 11 different clubs, even for crying out loud, Blackpool who it took just 1 game for him to get the measure of in their decline. Some record. Some Pro. So regardless of general opinion I'm going to say thank you Robert from one diehard STID supporter. Ha.
Robert Earnshaw on 23:22 - Jan 29 with 4506 viewsScoobyDoo

Robert Earnshaw on 23:19 - Jan 29 by lancasterswan

OK OK I wasn't surprised by the response, but when he hangs his boots up you have to let it lie. I will accept 69 representative caps for Wales and 11 International goals as a fantastic record and ask did any of us boo then?

Then grudgingly accept he never played for us but slotted in 183 goals in 487 senior matches for 11 different clubs, even for crying out loud, Blackpool who it took just 1 game for him to get the measure of in their decline. Some record. Some Pro. So regardless of general opinion I'm going to say thank you Robert from one diehard STID supporter. Ha.

Well said bud, forget what the brain dead are saying, you wouldn't expect any different from them.
Robert Earnshaw on 23:33 - Jan 29 with 4477 viewsmorningstar

Robert Earnshaw on 23:22 - Jan 29 by ScoobyDoo

Well said bud, forget what the brain dead are saying, you wouldn't expect any different from them.

It's the name of the game Scoobs. I'm sure you'll be along soon enough when the captain of Wales hangs up his boots to heap praise on him eh?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Robert Earnshaw on 23:36 - Jan 29 with 4461 viewsLoyal

Robert Earnshaw on 23:33 - Jan 29 by morningstar

It's the name of the game Scoobs. I'm sure you'll be along soon enough when the captain of Wales hangs up his boots to heap praise on him eh?

Grangetown cnt. .

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Robert Earnshaw on 23:38 - Jan 29 with 4451 viewsLoyal

Robert Earnshaw on 23:22 - Jan 29 by ScoobyDoo

Lancaster, this is scooby at his old tricks again, divide and conquer. Trying to set swans fans against swans fans. Fck me he has to be the most deserving of a wembley head tap since the other bloke.

You had a fine point to make but don't let this grain of shit put you up against fellow jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Robert Earnshaw on 23:39 - Jan 29 with 4449 viewslancasterswan

I can't stand being called bud and am amazed I haven't been cut off yet, but hey, I said it.
Robert Earnshaw on 23:40 - Jan 29 with 4448 viewsmorningstar

Robert Earnshaw on 23:36 - Jan 29 by Loyal

Grangetown cnt. .

Who? Earnshaw? Nah! He was born in Zambia mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Robert Earnshaw on 23:44 - Jan 29 with 4428 viewsLoyal

Robert Earnshaw on 23:40 - Jan 29 by morningstar

Who? Earnshaw? Nah! He was born in Zambia mun!

Scooby on the other site, hateful cnt.
I remember when the scum lent him to Morton to get rid of him, short memories his type.

EXPECT US.

Robert Earnshaw on 23:51 - Jan 29 with 4415 viewslancasterswan

OK Change of tack. Leave the Hate.

Quiz Question: Name the Odd One Out

Greg Dyke ... A Landrover ... Shirley Williams ... Robert Earnshaw

polite answers only on this thread...
Robert Earnshaw on 00:14 - Jan 30 with 4348 viewssully49

Some the younger players should emulate him, a good pro.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Robert Earnshaw on 00:15 - Jan 30 with 4346 viewsLoyal

Robert Earnshaw on 23:51 - Jan 29 by lancasterswan

OK Change of tack. Leave the Hate.

Quiz Question: Name the Odd One Out

Greg Dyke ... A Landrover ... Shirley Williams ... Robert Earnshaw

polite answers only on this thread...

Was Earnshaw a dyke ?

Robert Earnshaw on 10:33 - Jan 30 with 4086 viewslancasterswan

Robert Earnshaw on 00:15 - Jan 30 by Loyal

Was Earnshaw a dyke ?

You're not quite on the right tack there

The answer is of course Greg Dyke who announced he will be retiring as chairman of the FA at the end of his term and not re-stand for election. The Landrover, Shirley Williams and Mr Earnshaw all retired yesterday.
Robert Earnshaw on 11:44 - Jan 30 with 4011 viewsScoobyDoo

Robert Earnshaw on 23:33 - Jan 29 by morningstar

I have nothing bad to say about Williams and never have, Bungle and T*at is another matter.
Robert Earnshaw on 11:50 - Jan 30 with 3999 viewsScoobyDoo

Robert Earnshaw on 23:38 - Jan 29 by Loyal

Lancaster, this is scooby at his old tricks again, divide and conquer. Trying to set swans fans against swans fans. Fck me he has to be the most deserving of a wembley head tap since the other bloke.

You had a fine point to make but don't let this grain of shit put you up against fellow jacks.

Thing is you can change your moniker as much as you like but you're persona doesn't change .

Now there is a stone missing an oink, crawl back under it bud.
Robert Earnshaw on 11:55 - Jan 30 with 3989 viewsScoobyDoo

Robert Earnshaw on 23:44 - Jan 29 by Loyal

Scooby on the other site, hateful cnt.
I remember when the scum lent him to Morton to get rid of him, short memories his type.

EXPECT US.

I'm sure you're trying to talk sense? Rest of us can't fathom it out though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024