Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ted Heath Allegedly 13:22 - Aug 3 with 10678 viewsacejack3065

accused of child sex abuse.

http://news.sky.com/story/1529660/ted-heath-allegedly-accused-of-child-sex-abuse

This will be no surprise to some.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 17:39 - Aug 4 with 2125 viewsHighjack

Ted Heath Allegedly on 14:45 - Aug 4 by acejack3065

Yeah I'm not convinced the moon is a hollowed out spaceship either but he was bang on the money about Jimmy Savile at least a decade before the revelations came out.

So was Chris Morris and Mitchell and webb

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 18:16 - Aug 4 with 2089 viewsblueytheblue

Ted Heath Allegedly on 14:45 - Aug 4 by acejack3065

Yeah I'm not convinced the moon is a hollowed out spaceship either but he was bang on the money about Jimmy Savile at least a decade before the revelations came out.

He was also bang on the mark with the whole lizard stuff too; a mere co-incidence that was something Nazis used in art to represent a specific race. Total co-incidence too that his security guy for a Canadian tour just happened to be a neo-Nazi.

Icke's "success" rate is on a par with our LEaDeRS updates.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ted Heath Allegedly on 18:35 - Aug 4 with 2064 viewswaynekerr55

Ted Heath Allegedly on 18:16 - Aug 4 by blueytheblue

He was also bang on the mark with the whole lizard stuff too; a mere co-incidence that was something Nazis used in art to represent a specific race. Total co-incidence too that his security guy for a Canadian tour just happened to be a neo-Nazi.

As our own Warwick says, his forum is a "gene pool in desperate need of a lifeguard"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:10 - Aug 4 with 2039 viewsacejack3065

Ted Heath Allegedly on 18:16 - Aug 4 by blueytheblue

Don't get me wrong, I think he's pretty much batsh*t in a turquoise shell suit but he made allegations against Savile and a decade or so later they were proven to be correct.

Either he knew what he was talking about on that instance or he fluked it and guessed correctly.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:16 - Aug 4 with 2026 viewsJackfath

Cliff Kitty Richard must be shitting it. Only a matter of time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:19 - Aug 4 with 2019 viewslondonlisa2001

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:10 - Aug 4 by acejack3065

Don't get me wrong, I think he's pretty much batsh*t in a turquoise shell suit but he made allegations against Savile and a decade or so later they were proven to be correct.

Either he knew what he was talking about on that instance or he fluked it and guessed correctly.

I'm not being funny but it doesn't require much insight to see Savile as a seedy perv - we all as kids thought he was at the time.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 2006 viewsJackfath

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/cliff-richards-biggest-sec

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1994 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ted Heath Allegedly on 22:31 - Aug 3 by morningstar

Of course, All great comedy is timeless. But it belongs in it's time and we appreciate it for what it was. But you couldn't bring those great comedians into our world now.

So all great comedy is timeless but it also belongs in its time. Nice one.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:33 - Aug 4 with 1984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ted Heath Allegedly on 14:04 - Aug 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

David icke remember him .

He's been telling us these abuse stories for years , saville ,Heath it goes to the top .

The crazy fool as he is .

The Establishment took care of him and thrust him underground .

He was right all along apart from the son of god thing 😄

What about the shape-shifting reptilian thing? Was he right about that too? There's a reason why David Icke only appeals to conspiracy theorists and sociopaths. It's because he's a f*cking mentalist.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:34 - Aug 4 with 1983 viewsJackfath

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:31 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

So all great comedy is timeless but it also belongs in its time. Nice one.

Don't upset them FFS, they'll get all uppity about the thread meandering away from Ted Heath's bumming exploits.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 1975 viewsdickythorpe

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:16 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Cliff Kitty Richard must be shitting it. Only a matter of time.

"Kitty" was his pseudonym as seen on a list published in the media last year, but who the hell was "Patrick Puddles" and what was his interests?
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 1975 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:34 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Don't upset them FFS, they'll get all uppity about the thread meandering away from Ted Heath's bumming exploits.

Heath is f*cked anyway now. The bandwagon is rolling and he's not here to defend himself so no libel or slander suits and certainly no burden of criminal proof required. Guilty or not, history will now record him as a child abusing ex-PM. I always thought of him as a fairly decent man but one of the worst PMs this country's ever had.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 19:40]

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:38 - Aug 4 with 1974 viewslondonlisa2001

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:34 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Not sure that 'bumming' is the way to describe alleged activities is it jackfath?
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 1962 viewsJackfath

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:38 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Not sure that 'bumming' is the way to describe alleged activities is it jackfath?

buggery exploits?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 1959 viewsacejack3065

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:19 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

I'm not being funny but it doesn't require much insight to see Savile as a seedy perv - we all as kids thought he was at the time.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 1819 viewslondonlisa2001

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:41 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

buggery exploits?

I don't think any term which confuses the sickening behaviour of peadophiles with the consensual activities of two male adults (or one male and one female adult for that matter) is helpful to be perfectly honest.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 1815 viewsperchrockjack

Thank feck for clasie.

Heath was a shallow, thick turd and our worst pm without any doubt post war.

If he was as many are creaming over , he must have been smarter given he had 24/7 guard as at that time, our Irish chums on both sides of the bigotry border were active in making parts parts out of people.

As ice said before, as a nation we love anything salacious.

Profumo was probably the apogee of all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 1814 viewsJackfath

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:44 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

I don't think any term which confuses the sickening behaviour of peadophiles with the consensual activities of two male adults (or one male and one female adult for that matter) is helpful to be perfectly honest.

Ok.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1805 viewsperchrockjack

We like sex but love to gossip about it.

It's pitiful really..

Just as well Heath was a Tory, although he hated that her.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:52 - Aug 4 with 1794 viewslondonlisa2001

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:37 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Heath is f*cked anyway now. The bandwagon is rolling and he's not here to defend himself so no libel or slander suits and certainly no burden of criminal proof required. Guilty or not, history will now record him as a child abusing ex-PM. I always thought of him as a fairly decent man but one of the worst PMs this country's ever had.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 19:40]

I have a concern that 'furtive' behaviour was merely an attempt to cover up his fairly obvious homosexuality.

He may well have had dalliances with young men who may have been under the age of consent for homosexual activity at that time (it used to be 21 of course).

If he was genuinely a peado then that is obviously appalling, but I can easily see how other behaviour could have resulted in accusations at the time which would not fall into what we would imagine as peadophilia now. I would prefer to wait for more detail to emerge before judging what actually happened.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:58 - Aug 4 with 1783 viewsperchrockjack

Paedaphilia is not a recent invention but it's now the obsession .

Heath,could well have been, as some neighbours of his have commented have been sexless.

Utterly awkward , distant, snobbish, he was always subject to innuendo.

Was he, wasn't he.

We have unproven allegations at present.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1768 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:58 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Paedaphilia is not a recent invention but it's now the obsession .

Heath,could well have been, as some neighbours of his have commented have been sexless.

Utterly awkward , distant, snobbish, he was always subject to innuendo.

Was he, wasn't he.

We have unproven allegations at present.

And that's all there'll ever be.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 1762 viewsJackfath

And that ladies and gents is the reason why they wait until these high profilers are dead before making the allegations public.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:08 - Aug 4 with 1762 viewsacejack3065

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:06 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

And that's all there'll ever be.

Unless someone can come forward and make an allegation that's then proven to be correct.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 1761 viewsWarwickHunt

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:27 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/cliff-richards-biggest-sec

"It’s a shared passion, so sordid and debased, it literally beggars belief."

Ignoring the fact that it is impossible to "literally" beggar belief, I'd have thought there are worse things then being Celine Dion fans.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 20:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024