Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 13:13 - May 18 with 6351 viewsJackSomething

Undoubtedly we're going to be looking for at least one striker this summer, hopefully two. My gut feeling is we'll sign someone who can play upfront, but also out wide. Someone like Ayew or maybe Castaignos. Best case scenario would be also signing a promising young striker, but I would expect another loan signing like Nelson.

If a scenario occurs similar to this, Gomis will likely enter next season as our first-choice striker. Given his 5 goals in 5 games, plus the quality of some of those goals (yesterday's especially), are people now happy at the thought of Gomis being our main striker next season?

Personally I think he'll be good for 15+ goals in a relatively injury-free season.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gomis on 15:43 - May 18 with 1404 viewsDr_Winston

Gomis on 14:08 - May 18 by ScoobyWho

He was exceptional, looked like he has decided to put himself in the shop window for the summer to me. He was out of this world at times yesterday.

I'm just not sure he will be forgiven by the Swansea board for his antics in Janaury. Maybe they have sat down with him and agreed to move him on asap, and his part of the deal is play out of your skin. Win win. Bigger clubs come in and more money is earned by the club.

Just a thought.

Rangel, Taylor and Bodde all did similar and the board weren't that bothered then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gomis on 16:35 - May 18 with 1332 viewsDyfnant

He was tripe. We certainly miss him now when unavailable and he'd arguably be keeping Bony on the bench now if still here. He has a habit of finishing the more difficult chances, would be awesome if those easier ones would pop in as well.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gomis on 16:49 - May 18 with 1290 viewsTrundle10

Villa away was The turning point for me. Just at the exact time that i decided to post that he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo!! In my defence tho my granny could have tucked away some of his misses that day. Glad to be proved wrong tho 👍🏻
Gomis on 16:58 - May 18 with 1264 viewsScoobyWho

Gomis on 15:43 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Rangel, Taylor and Bodde all did similar and the board weren't that bothered then.

Thing is there is a big value on his head.

Unlike those you mention, maybe at the time time they were worth a bit. But Gomis could easily command 9-10 million in the summer. As we know in a years time he could be shot, and then there's his age. He is no spring chicken. As I said he is playing exceptionally well, but I feel there is a reason for this, and that reason as we saw in Janaury is all about him.

I'm still not sure the board will forgive him mind. He really did go about things far more publicly and waited until he was indispensable before manufacturing his disappointment publicly.

That's not how everyone will see it, but then I don't expect them too 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024