Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same team for the cup? 10:14 - Jan 3 with 1426 viewsLewes_r

I reckon Harry needs to keep the same team and try and get that second win on the bounce. Very doable

SWP might even score again...

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Same team for the cup? on 15:57 - Jan 3 with 308 viewsJonDoeman

Same team for the cup? on 10:54 - Jan 3 by daveB

we won't win the cup but it won't hurt to try and win back to back games for the first time this season, we have to build momentum now

There speaks a man with a ticket. Use the squad that's what its there for.
Do my head in, if an important player plays and gets injured/suspended.

It Is What It Is !!

Same team for the cup? on 16:51 - Jan 3 with 287 viewsdaveB

Same team for the cup? on 15:47 - Jan 3 by Hunterhoop

Don't be patronising, Barton.

I can completely understand why you want Adel to play. I just got pissed off at you making out my opinion was invalid or couldn't be justified, by repeatedly questioning it, when it's perfectly valid, clear and well explained, but just happens to be different to yours.

I'm not saying your opinion isn't valid, I just disagreed with you
Same team for the cup? on 16:56 - Jan 3 with 282 viewsQPR_Donald

I'd like to see Nedum get a run at CB.

Maybe Nelsen and Hill sharing a half each partnering him?
Same team for the cup? on 17:01 - Jan 3 with 277 viewsHunterhoop

Same team for the cup? on 16:51 - Jan 3 by daveB

I'm not saying your opinion isn't valid, I just disagreed with you

That's not true.

You didn't say "That's makes sense but I think xxxx" or "fair enough, I can see where you're coming from but I think xxxx".

You just went "why" this, "why" that, that is pretty much challenging the validity of a statement.

Since then you've backtracked drastically.

And fakerby, there's lots of good reasons why the team could do with learning to play without Adel. If, god forbid, he got injured, I'd like the team to know how to play without him. Equally, when he does it play, it could give us another attacking dimension, meaning teams couldn't just double up on him.

I think that's perfectly reasonable. We can't guarantee Adel will play every match for the rest of the season and we can't guarantee he can carry us as an attacking force every game he plays in. A bit of a plan b never goes amiss and I think this cup game is a good chance to practice one.
Same team for the cup? on 17:13 - Jan 3 with 268 viewsdaveB

sorry you see it like that, I just disagreed with you and put a different view across, I still think we should play as strong a team as possible so don't think my view has changed really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024