Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no 10:58 - Oct 28 with 8939 viewsingeminate

No
------------------------------------------------
Update roughly added up I make it

71 No's
18 Yes's

Another chap has a few less yesses and my internet kept freezing so he may well be right. Plus I didn't look out for double voters and think included the Fulham ones who predictably voted 'no', but it is there or thereabouts.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 11:44 - Oct 29 with 957 viewskensalriser

IS the OP gonna add these up and give us the stats or what?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 11:47 - Oct 29 with 939 viewsAunt_Nelly

No.
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:34 - Oct 29 with 924 viewsisawqpratwcity

Yes

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:49 - Oct 29 with 914 viewsAntti_Heinola

No

Bare bones.

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:50 - Oct 29 with 911 viewsQPunkR

Yes - now that De Canio's available. But no if the answer is 'Arry/Rosie47

QPR - "shit but local"

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:55 - Oct 29 with 904 viewslondonscottish

No.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:55 - Oct 29 with 903 viewsFulhamjim

Not yet

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:58 - Oct 29 with 898 viewsA40Bosh

No

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:27 - Oct 29 with 885 viewsSuffolk

No
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:31 - Oct 29 with 879 viewspomanjou

no

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:38 - Oct 29 with 872 viewsQPunkR

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:55 - Oct 29 by Fulhamjim

Not yet

Oi!

QPR - "shit but local"

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:41 - Oct 29 with 861 viewspomanjou

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 11:44 - Oct 29 by kensalriser

IS the OP gonna add these up and give us the stats or what?

he's probably waiting for the 100th post to make it easy to work out the percentages (maybe)

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:45 - Oct 29 with 852 viewsBrazilNutR

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:41 - Oct 29 by pomanjou

he's probably waiting for the 100th post to make it easy to work out the percentages (maybe)

No
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 13:49 - Oct 29 with 843 viewsNorthernr

No.

Up to and including Southampton for me.
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:19 - Oct 29 with 820 viewsTW_R

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 12:55 - Oct 29 by Fulhamjim

Not yet

Lol.

When would you like it to happen Jim - around May?
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:23 - Oct 29 with 816 viewswittle

if we lose at home to reading twice within a few weeks added to the awful start it has to be game over
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 806 viewsscouseR

No
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 793 viewsHanwellHoop

No (but he has to drop SWP)
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:55 - Oct 29 with 783 viewsShotKneesHoop

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:45 - Oct 29 by HanwellHoop

No (but he has to drop SWP)

From 30,000 feet.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:55 - Oct 29 with 782 viewsTW_R

Up to this point, with a couple of spoilt ballot papers, I think the current scores are:-

No = 71 (82.6%)
Yes = 15 (17.4%)

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:58 - Oct 29 with 779 viewsMonahoop

Yes. Unfortunately he will still be there tomorrow and the next day and the.......

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 15:16 - Oct 29 with 762 viewsRickyDicky

no

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 732 viewsingeminate

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:55 - Oct 29 by TW_R

Up to this point, with a couple of spoilt ballot papers, I think the current scores are:-

No = 71 (82.6%)
Yes = 15 (17.4%)

Ha!

Scrolled through adding them and just found this - I'll change the original post to take in to account the results.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 729 viewssimmo

No

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 17:04 - Oct 29 with 722 viewscyprusmel

No
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024