Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread 23:10 - Jun 25 with 26058 viewsNed_Kennedys

We’ve had three match threads from a Southgate fan and three terrible England performances so surely it’s time to have one from a Southgate critic?

Walker switched to LB, TAA in at right back, Bellingham dropped back next to Rice, Foden central, Gordon on the left and Palmer on the right. Come on Gareth: you can do it!
[Post edited 27 Jun 15:28]
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:28 - Jun 30 with 1211 viewsGloucs_R

Get ready for plan B...

Poll: Are we staying up?

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 30 with 1205 viewsrbee

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:28 - Jun 30 by Gloucs_R

Get ready for plan B...

TAA
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:31 - Jun 30 with 1198 viewsGloucs_R

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:29 - Jun 30 by rbee

TAA

🤬

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:37 - Jun 30 with 1133 viewsNed_Kennedys

Get ready for plan B...

This game is crying out for Conor Gallagher.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:37 - Jun 30 with 1133 viewsMalintabuk

Get ready for plan B...

Think he is warming up Dunk and Gallagher
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:38 - Jun 30 with 1120 viewsDorse

This is about as much fun as clicking on a video promising a 'dirty-talking bored housewife' and finding it's a Mrs Brown's Boys special.

Get the fcking ball forward, you cunce!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:42 - Jun 30 with 1055 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:42 - Jun 30 with 1052 viewssixnil

Don't get what they are doing with Foden..he makes a wide run, doesn't get it, then drifts inside and there's no wide option when we need it.
Need someone to play the ball through...an Eze for example
Login to get fewer ads

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:43 - Jun 30 with 1031 viewslassel

Foden cuts inside and Kane heads away from goal out the left
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:45 - Jun 30 with 1007 viewsrbee

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:42 - Jun 30 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Completed pass stats will be wonderful but unfortunately we are passing ourselves in to oblivion.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:46 - Jun 30 with 996 viewsClive_Anderson

At least we're just shite rather than getting robbed like the Danes.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:50 - Jun 30 with 937 viewsGloucs_R

This team is really overrated.

Give me Becks or Gerrard's lot over these.

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 915 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:37 - Jun 30 by Ned_Kennedys

This game is crying out for Conor Gallagher.

Is it too late for Mason Mount?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think that England have been better, midfield looks less cautious. True, Slovakia have had chances and scored off one of them but that's the price to be paid. More possession, mire shots, more pace.

If England keep playing like this and maybe add a bit more from the bench then I think they'll go through.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 897 viewsted_hendrix

I've read the book and seen this film before.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:52 - Jun 30 with 879 viewsMalintabuk

Unfortunately I think that last 5 mins of pressure will convince the idiot in charge to leave things as they are in the 2nd half for 20 odd minutes to just see how it goes. Over 70% possession and still losing
Well Southgate here is your time. FFS get Palmer and Gordon on....and even Watkins to be honest with what Kane as done...
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:53 - Jun 30 with 840 viewslave16

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:51 - Jun 30 by ted_hendrix

I've read the book and seen this film before.

England need pace - can't see eze getting the call and without sterling that's not there. I'm predicting penalties at this point

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:57 - Jun 30 with 769 viewsstevec

It’s bloody terrible, but we will dead ball our way out of this a la PNE.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:00 - Jun 30 with 719 viewsplasmahoop

I thought this was going to be grim, and unfortunately it is. Time to go 4-3-3, or 4--4-2 and stick a couple of people out on the wing. More bad body language, dont think bellingham is covering himself in glory either, looks a bit temper tamtrumy. Rubbish all round though
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:01 - Jun 30 with 690 viewslassel

The most shocking part is how completely finished Kane looks - and obviously that’s a double issue as he is completely untouchable.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:01 - Jun 30 with 677 viewsrbee

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 17:50 - Jun 30 by Gloucs_R

This team is really overrated.

Give me Becks or Gerrard's lot over these.

Can’t agree with this. A World Cup semi final, Euro’s Final. Something hasn’t been right since the Iceland game.

Gareth needs to twist big time and someone in the squad needs to go all Ronaldo and bollock his teammates and drag them through this second half.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:02 - Jun 30 with 672 viewsHooping_Mad

The pratt has taken a bunch of players away who he's afraid to use.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:05 - Jun 30 with 620 viewskensalriser

Entire team look like their heads have gone. No confidence, no belief.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:05 - Jun 30 with 621 viewsDeanoMD

Awful, just awful. Southgate has taken us back 15 years, he's going out on a huge low.

3.5 games of the wrong formation with the wrong players.
England v Slovakia last 16 Match Thread on 18:07 - Jun 30 with 593 viewsNed_Kennedys

No subs at half time. Interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024