Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy sacked 21:15 - Nov 5 with 36512 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/10647106/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-sa
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 21:17]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jimmy sacked on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 4042 viewspaulparker

I was made up we got him last year and thought we had cracked it for once , but you can could count the good performances on one hand under him
I went to Preston, Blackburn , reading , & Sunderland this season and all of those games we were shocking, Tony's face at the end of Brentford summed it up and he was a dead man walking
if it is Tim who btw reminds me a lot of John Gregory then we better hope and pray he gets it right because I feel sir les will be drinking in the last chance saloon if it goes t1ts up
Anyway here's to a better performance against Norwich and a few beers with disco in 2 weeks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jimmy sacked on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 4044 viewsted_hendrix

I think the people who employed Ramsey and JFH should be made accountable too, I'm not saying be sacked but why should they get away with it? what are they paid for exactly, to keep making the wrong appointment?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jimmy sacked on 21:43 - Nov 5 with 4017 viewsessextaxiboy

Jimmy sacked on 21:37 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I think they were right to back him over the Telegraph issue, though I didn't think so at first I have to admit. Lleaving aside the fact that the club might have faced an embarrassing and possibly expensive case had they sacked him on what later appeared to be limited or non-available evidence, I also think they handled it with wisdom and calm. In the end this was about football. No hyperbole, no crisis.

Thing is Brian all it does is highlight their incompetence in recruitment , thats where the spotlight should fall , they have no vision, no strategy .

All this bolox about stability and a new sensible way is rubbish , just bullsh*t.
Jimmy sacked on 21:43 - Nov 5 with 4006 viewsbosh67

Jimmy sacked on 21:32 - Nov 5 by Gloucs_R

some of the most boring football I've seen at Rangers in decades. Stability is great, but entrainment is key!!! Onwards and upwards

I have to agree.

JFH's record was 47 matches in charge, winning 14, drawing 18 and losing 15. 27.7% win rate. That ain't entertainment.

As you say, attacking football wins more matches. That was never going to happen under JFH. But, Oldfield has to shoulder a lot of the blame. He simply wasn't up to it as a coach.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy sacked on 21:43 - Nov 5 with 3997 viewsessextaxiboy

Jimmy sacked on 21:41 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

I think the people who employed Ramsey and JFH should be made accountable too, I'm not saying be sacked but why should they get away with it? what are they paid for exactly, to keep making the wrong appointment?

Exactly .
Jimmy sacked on 21:44 - Nov 5 with 3984 viewsloftboy

Big Sam anyone!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jimmy sacked on 21:47 - Nov 5 with 3921 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ted, that will be a big issue no doubt among the fanbase.

Ramsay was a terrible decision the day it was made.
JFH was an up and coming successful manager...but...negative style of football.
If the next one is either (a) a past colleague of Ferdinand's or (b) a negative tactician, then the otherwise great (IMO) work of Ferdinand might be undermined among the fanbase.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jimmy sacked on 21:48 - Nov 5 with 3892 viewscorse

Can not say im suprised. The football was damn poor and the results were going wrong direction. I wasnt his fan but would have given him a bit more time. If they have now sherwood lined up for the job i think sir les have digged his own grave. But time will tell...
Guidolin would be my choice.
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy sacked on 21:49 - Nov 5 with 3879 viewsbosh67

Jimmy sacked on 21:44 - Nov 5 by loftboy

Big Sam anyone!

Yup. Would take him like a shot but it will be Sherwood. Sam would be the best choice because he has access to coaches who are well up to this level and that is essential this time. Coaches that have more experience at this level that the players. Again, not rocket science.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy sacked on 21:49 - Nov 5 with 3878 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Jimmy sacked on 21:44 - Nov 5 by loftboy

Big Sam anyone!

We are a laughing stock, have been for ages. We will now probably appoint Tim. Personally I think les(loved him as a player) is pulling strings that are way over his head and is not good enough at his job either. Why can't managers manage the team affairs any more.
If it were my club I'd go after clement and let him handle the team and signings.
Jimmy sacked on 21:52 - Nov 5 with 3817 viewsactonman

well thank fcuk for that ! Never in my 30 odd years of supporting our club has my givafcukometer been so low.
Before anyone comes out with the usual short term view, not giving managers time bllox ... He has had time and far too fking much of it imho.
He has been dire since he minute he came in, poor poor football , got away with it as it weren't his team, then gets his team and the football gets worse !
We can put up with sh!te anti football for a while when you get results but when you lose or draw every week while playing it then you deserve all you get !

See ya Jim , no hard feelings but you have sucked the life out of me and I want it back !
Jimmy sacked on 21:53 - Nov 5 with 3797 viewsessextaxiboy

Jimmy sacked on 21:48 - Nov 5 by corse

Can not say im suprised. The football was damn poor and the results were going wrong direction. I wasnt his fan but would have given him a bit more time. If they have now sherwood lined up for the job i think sir les have digged his own grave. But time will tell...
Guidolin would be my choice.

We lurch from "extensive interview process" to shoe in appointments every 12-18 months .
Jimmy sacked on 21:53 - Nov 5 with 3794 viewsbaz_qpr

You can get away with being inconsistent if its entertaining, but the most boring football since Sousa. Brentford was clearly the killer and the manor of it. Suspect Tim is already lined up and will be announced before Wednesday

If its not Tim, and its not the original dream manager Clement and its not the pr opportunity of Giggs I suspect having failed twice with rookies they will go for proven Pearson or Alladyce
Jimmy sacked on 21:54 - Nov 5 with 3764 viewsBucksRanger

Luigi De Canio for God's sake -- we'd get some footballing style and flair and a manager who has been employed often to get teams out of a relegation zone. Of course, it all depends on the state of his marriage these days.

He's currently in the running for the job at Avellino in Serie B. So grab him quickly before he gets snapped up.
Jimmy sacked on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 3730 viewsDeepcutHoop

This football club ffs

Here we go again. See you all back here next November
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 21:57]
Jimmy sacked on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 2988 viewsFredManRave

I am genuinely surprised that Clememt hasn't been suggested more. Yes a novice but was doing well with Derby in the top 6 whilst playing entertaining football. Plus he comes with the opposite of baggage. I yhink most fans would be patient with him which is a big point to take into accoint these days.

So I'd go for Clement with Karl as his number 2 ready to he's ready to step up to the managers job when we sack Clement, presumably next year on November 6.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jimmy sacked on 21:58 - Nov 5 with 2943 viewskensalriser

One thing that got me about today's game was when the Forest player walked, my immediate reaction was let's get some fresh legs on and go for it, but he waited until the 84th minute to get the second (and final) sub on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy sacked on 22:00 - Nov 5 with 2895 viewsingeminate

Example I'd give is Daniel Levy. Not finished above arsenal in 21 years, hired and fired millions of managers. Still ina job. Why? Because he runs a right ship otherwise, has a strong track record in the transfer market, for every Turkey etc...

Les has not delivered in managerial appointments, but in every other visible area of his job I'd say he has.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Jimmy sacked on 22:01 - Nov 5 with 2861 viewsbaz_qpr

Seems very likely
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 22:02]
Jimmy sacked on 22:02 - Nov 5 with 2845 viewsDeepcutHoop

Skybet list has Sherwood, Allardyce, Pearson and Steve Evans as the first four names in the odds.

Jesus wept.

To quote Bunk from the Wire

"It makes me sick motherf***** how far we done fell"
Jimmy sacked on 22:04 - Nov 5 with 2796 viewsDWQPR

Guidolin for me but would love another six months of Di Canio.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jimmy sacked on 22:04 - Nov 5 with 2794 viewspaulparker

Jimmy sacked on 22:02 - Nov 5 by DeepcutHoop

Skybet list has Sherwood, Allardyce, Pearson and Steve Evans as the first four names in the odds.

Jesus wept.

To quote Bunk from the Wire

"It makes me sick motherf***** how far we done fell"

How about Gary monk ?? Doing a good job at Leeds who are more badly run than us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jimmy sacked on 22:05 - Nov 5 with 2771 viewsNorthernr

Thank God for that. Five and half months respite on here before everybody wants the next poor bstrd sacked as well.

Still, there's always Brexit to keep you occupied I suppose.
Jimmy sacked on 22:07 - Nov 5 with 2723 viewsBerkoRanger

Alan Curbishley hasn't ruled himself out of the QPR job - footy on 5 tonight.
Jimmy sacked on 22:09 - Nov 5 with 2672 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jimmy sacked on 21:43 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

Thing is Brian all it does is highlight their incompetence in recruitment , thats where the spotlight should fall , they have no vision, no strategy .

All this bolox about stability and a new sensible way is rubbish , just bullsh*t.

I don't agree to be honest Essex. I think we all thought that this was a positive and well-researched appointment. The one caveat was the style of football. Personally I think I glossed over that as I was so happy with everything else about him. Maybe they did too but I still think it was a good appointment. The difference is that the job he walked into here had more moving parts than the last one he walked into. The next manager will inherit a well-balanced squad and balanced and reasonable bosses in Hoos and Ferdinand. Maybe I'm mad but I'm optimistic.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024