Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? 01:37 - May 23 with 5128 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 01:40 - May 23 with 5122 viewsPommyhoop

Best ask Disco mate.
You might be onto something but he also looks like Ghandi, A Jehova Witness door knocker, Rigsby's tennant in Rising Damp( Not Godber from Porridge ,the other one) or if he wears his tatty old beanie he's a ringer for an illegal immigrant or an old blow lamp.
Tough one really.
[Post edited 23 May 2015 2:05]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 02:35 - May 23 with 5105 viewsFredManRave

Something that's surprisingly not been mentioned so far about Ramsey is just how good he looks for his age.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 02:40 - May 23 with 5101 viewsPommyhoop

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 02:35 - May 23 by FredManRave

Something that's surprisingly not been mentioned so far about Ramsey is just how good he looks for his age.

Black people generally age better than us wrinkly old whiteys.

Christ that aint racist is it.

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 05:23 - May 23 with 5076 viewsJAPRANGERS

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 02:40 - May 23 by Pommyhoop

Black people generally age better than us wrinkly old whiteys.

Christ that aint racist is it.

Careful Pom, the usual suspects might decide that they feel like a spot of being outraged init??
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 07:41 - May 23 with 5046 viewsscot1963

I've said for a while he has an uncanny resemblance to a few famous women - he has a woman's mouth (Tom Baker) - Heather Small and Trisha, can't remember who the third one I thought of was. Stick a wig on and I can think of a future career for him when it goes tits-up at QPR

[Post edited 23 May 2015 7:54]
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:07 - May 23 with 5029 viewsPommyhoop

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 07:41 - May 23 by scot1963

I've said for a while he has an uncanny resemblance to a few famous women - he has a woman's mouth (Tom Baker) - Heather Small and Trisha, can't remember who the third one I thought of was. Stick a wig on and I can think of a future career for him when it goes tits-up at QPR

[Post edited 23 May 2015 7:54]

Was this the 3rd one Scotty?

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:29 - May 23 with 5012 viewsscot1963

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:07 - May 23 by Pommyhoop

Was this the 3rd one Scotty?

no, I didn't know what she looked like (if that is Martha Reeves?), but that's a good shout
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:36 - May 23 with 5003 viewsJonDoeman

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 02:35 - May 23 by FredManRave

Bit of time managing us will age him!!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:47 - May 23 with 4997 viewsrsonist

Any more random black people you lot can think of? Fcking hell.
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 09:09 - May 23 with 4983 viewsPunteR

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 08:47 - May 23 by rsonist

Any more random black people you lot can think of? Fcking hell.

Louis Gossett jr...?
Clint Hill and woody harrilson gets my vote this week..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 09:14 - May 23 with 4971 viewsAunt_Nelly

Indeed.
Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 11:17 - May 23 with 4914 viewsDiscodroids

the beetles maharishi of w12.. the ian duncan smith of the championship..chauncey gardner , captain birdseye are a few others off the top of my head ive used to describe the ramfukker.

dont see why he should get it any less than arthur english cause of the colour of his skin. as if he gives a flying fuk what some middle aged ray winstone look a like probation officer thinks of him.

ramsey gets it just as much as greyfriars, traore,beau brumell, redknapp, jordan bondy and fernandes.

thank fuk none of them are ginger , otherwise therd be a spanish inquisition on this board.

tame tame stuff compared to what yourd get on the floor of lloyds of london, a trading floor, factory floor, warehouse, a building site etc etc .were not all from the public sector working in a diversity department for harringay council.

i wonder if hes got a foot long cock?

next stop..mums net , and how holly willoughby juggles her time between sitting on the sofa next to pip scholfield and expressing her milk into a toby jug.
[Post edited 23 May 2015 11:29]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 11:50 - May 23 with 4872 viewsJigsore

no?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Anyone else think CR looks a bit like Teal'c from Stargate? on 12:41 - May 23 with 4852 viewsTheBlob

EXTERMINAAATE!

Er,no,that's not quite right is it?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024