Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. 15:50 - Dec 14 with 7054 viewslifelong

Awful first half.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 1769 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 19:10 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

But we probably won't win at Norwich for a lot of good reasons so Cardiff will have closed the gap on us. Doesn't matter much because we'll still be way ahead of them at the end of the season. (My prediction. Swansea 52 points, Cardiff 34.)

Can't take anything for granted.

We need to play wit purpose tomorrow and get the points to bring home and break their run against us

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 20:31 - Dec 14 with 1692 viewsTokijo

But we probably won't win at Norwich for a lot of good reasons so Cardiff will have closed the gap on us. Doesn't matter much because we'll still be way ahead of them at the end of the season. (My prediction. Swansea 52 points, Cardiff 34.)

Brave to predict 52 points! Where are the remaining 33 points coming from?
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 20:49 - Dec 14 with 1662 viewsorion3016

I've just bitten your hand off

Be over there now after

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:06 - Dec 14 with 1641 viewsGlyn1

If we continue as we are doing then we finish on 48 points, but I'm expecting us to do better than that as Michu and Bony improve. Equally, I've reluctantly been impressed by Cardiff but they may fall away as the season continues.

But what are your own SERIOUS predictions of the final points totals of us and them?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:09 - Dec 14 with 1630 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:06 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

If we continue as we are doing then we finish on 48 points, but I'm expecting us to do better than that as Michu and Bony improve. Equally, I've reluctantly been impressed by Cardiff but they may fall away as the season continues.

But what are your own SERIOUS predictions of the final points totals of us and them?

I think they'll get 38 to 40 and survive, I think we'll get 46 to 48 but make the last 8 in Europe and maybe take a couple of unexpected FA cup scalps..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:12 - Dec 14 with 1614 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:06 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

We'll need to buck our ideas up significantly to hit 48 points.

Cardiff are still strong favourites for the drop. They've still got most of the top teams to play away and Mackay teams usually struggle after Christmas.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:18 - Dec 14 with 1596 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:12 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

We'll need to buck our ideas up significantly to hit 48 points.

Cardiff are still strong favourites for the drop. They've still got most of the top teams to play away and Mackay teams usually struggle after Christmas.

Yes 8 of the top ten isn't it? The other side of that coin is that they have the lower sides at home. I think they'll make it, unless, as you've alluded, their game falls apart as they get jaded.

There surely must be only so much you can do of the current gameplan: ie just running around and harrying a lot then scoring when the opposition get catatonic because they can't believe how sh*te you are. Then repeat running around but with all players within 30 yards of your goal.

A lot of teams do that away, they do it everywhere. Trust that shower of mutants to try and just wreck football.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 21:30 - Dec 14 with 1580 viewsDr_Winston

To be honest I don't give a sh*t whether they survive or not. Under normal circumstances a team as limited in ability and style as they are should be a regular source of points for us come what may.

Had we not completely f*cked up the first game in tactics and performance then we'd already be three points better off. Might as well be taking the points off them as anyone else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 22:17 - Dec 14 with 1539 viewsTokijo

IMO, around 44 points, hope i'm wrong and you're right though.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 1492 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:06 - Dec 14 by orion3016

Scoob will be here soon gloating

He probably didn't even go to game , saving himself for ours tomorrow

No need to gloat tosspot, it's only 3pts.

Anyway worry about yourselves, Hull were robbed last monday.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 23:02 - Dec 14 with 1487 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 22:45 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

Go and do one you feckin eejit.

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 23:49 - Dec 14 with 1440 viewsGoodGodAlive

Swansea not playing, so you spend a Saturday afternoon watching a game that you are watching simply to say a team is rubbish. Bizarre behaviour. You should have watched Everton v Fulham like me - that was a cracker.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 23:52 - Dec 14 with 1434 viewsGoodGodAlive

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:48 - Dec 14 by monmouth

s**t we'd better win tomorrow now or this board will be like the Texas chain saw massacre.

We need to win tomorrow - quite simply tomorrow will set us up as a top 10 side, or a bottom 10 side. The result of a relegation struggler doesn't affect us. Do you want a lift to Carrow Road? I am leaving at 5.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:07 - Dec 15 with 1383 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 23:52 - Dec 14 by GoodGodAlive

We need to win tomorrow - quite simply tomorrow will set us up as a top 10 side, or a bottom 10 side. The result of a relegation struggler doesn't affect us. Do you want a lift to Carrow Road? I am leaving at 5.

My arse

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:17 - Dec 15 with 1374 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 22:45 - Dec 14 by ScoobyDoo

Very important result for your boys there Scooby. It may only be three points but if you'd lost that you could well have been gone, and probably come apart at the seams. Lots of simmering tension up your alley by the sound of it. Sometimes a win is all that matters. Utter dog5hit match of course, you seem to have a knack of bringing other teams down to your own atrocious level up there. Well done.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:33 - Dec 15 with 1361 views2face

[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 10:01]
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 10:34 - Dec 15 with 1284 viewsJackbustard

The only plus side to watching that game yesterday was putting into perspective some of our recent games, no matter how bad we have looked we are still a much better footballing side than them lot.

The more I see them the more they remind me of Stoke under Pullis. Smash it up the pitch and hope for the best.
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 11:32 - Dec 15 with 1190 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 10:34 - Dec 15 by Jackbustard

The only plus side to watching that game yesterday was putting into perspective some of our recent games, no matter how bad we have looked we are still a much better footballing side than them lot.

The more I see them the more they remind me of Stoke under Pullis. Smash it up the pitch and hope for the best.

What's the point in being a good footballing side if we don't get results?

Possession and pass completion are fine when you do something with it

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 12:59 - Dec 15 with 1097 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

Very important result for your boys there Scooby. It may only be three points but if you'd lost that you could well have been gone, and probably come apart at the seams. Lots of simmering tension up your alley by the sound of it. Sometimes a win is all that matters. Utter dog5hit match of course, you seem to have a knack of bringing other teams down to your own atrocious level up there. Well done.

Sorry to see their manager go but yes 3 vital points, funny every point we earn the other team are rubbish?
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 13:22 - Dec 15 with 1058 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 12:59 - Dec 15 by ScoobyDoo

Sorry to see their manager go but yes 3 vital points, funny every point we earn the other team are rubbish?

You've noticed too.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:33 - Dec 15 with 964 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 13:22 - Dec 15 by monmouth

You've noticed too.

Not really, just taking your word for it!

By the way, sorry to hear the news on Dyer, lets hope he has a successful recovery, and i mean it.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 16:35]
Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 18:31 - Dec 15 with 899 viewsAndy1300

Who is the vipa then?

Some pri ck on the crapdiff board chopsing about what Swans fans are saying about them on ccmb.

Here's an idea...if you don't like us, don't come on her you utter pri ck

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:23 - Dec 16 with 764 viewsDevz00

I watched Newcastle v Southampton instead of this. Saw this on Match of the Day though and why did they have so many empty seats? It was in every stand too!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:27 - Dec 16 with 757 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:23 - Dec 16 by Devz00

I watched Newcastle v Southampton instead of this. Saw this on Match of the Day though and why did they have so many empty seats? It was in every stand too!

Would you leave the house to watch that s**t?

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 09:54 - Dec 16 with 744 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff v West Brom. Boring and Underwhelming. on 16:33 - Dec 15 by ScoobyDoo

Not really, just taking your word for it!

By the way, sorry to hear the news on Dyer, lets hope he has a successful recovery, and i mean it.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 16:35]

Cheers scoobs

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024