Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Order for MOTD 22:17 - Nov 10 with 1793 viewsrollercoaster

We better not be on last, 6 goal thriller, an absolutely shocking refereeing decision which surely needs to bring in TV Officials but overall a cracking game of football. Anyone know the running order?

Order for MOTD on 22:41 - Nov 10 with 1685 viewsAndy1300

We ain't first, how am I not surprised that manure v arse with a 1-0 is on first

Number 1 team in Wales

Order for MOTD on 22:47 - Nov 10 with 1656 viewsAndy1300

On now

Number 1 team in Wales

Order for MOTD on 23:02 - Nov 10 with 1629 viewsforkbeard

Order for MOTD on 22:47 - Nov 10 by Andy1300

On now

That penalty was insulting.
Order for MOTD on 23:03 - Nov 10 with 1615 viewsQuakerJack

I can't describe how angry I am at that scumbag ref. He should be shot

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 1601 viewsJackoBoostardo

Order for MOTD on 23:03 - Nov 10 by QuakerJack

I can't describe how angry I am at that scumbag ref. He should be shot

Too good for him.

A more suitable punishment would be to be imprisoned in a room with Percho for the next two months.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 1596 views1jack

unbelievable.
Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 1592 viewsSwansNZ

What did the "experts" say about the "penalty"?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Order for MOTD on 23:06 - Nov 10 with 1580 views1jack

Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 by SwansNZ

It wasn't a penalty and they don't know how the ref could be 100% when his line of vision was partially blocked.
Login to get fewer ads

Order for MOTD on 23:06 - Nov 10 with 1578 viewsQuakerJack

Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 by SwansNZ

Unanimous, even shearer backed us.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Order for MOTD on 23:07 - Nov 10 with 1560 viewsSwansNZ

Order for MOTD on 23:06 - Nov 10 by QuakerJack

Good

Order for MOTD on 23:09 - Nov 10 with 1544 views_

Order for MOTD on 23:04 - Nov 10 by JackoBoostardo

Too good for him.

A more suitable punishment would be to be imprisoned in a room with Percho for the next two months.

What? So he could dress him up in women's clothes and wigs and brush his hair for hours on end???

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Order for MOTD on 23:10 - Nov 10 with 1537 viewsDull1Thomas

Order for MOTD on 23:06 - Nov 10 by QuakerJack

"Swansea were robbed" I think he said.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Order for MOTD on 23:12 - Nov 10 with 1517 views1jack

Martin Keown then said the ref was a cheating, useless probably racist coont who shouldn't be allowed to ref a subbuteo match and if he ever see's him on the street he will smack his teeth in.
Order for MOTD on 23:17 - Nov 10 with 1496 viewsskippyjack

It's ridiculous.. how can it be deliberate handball? the bloke ducked.. Routledge had 0.02 seconds to react.. Rangel didn't handball.. the corner was retaken for no reason.. it was worse than the WBA one

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Order for MOTD on 23:19 - Nov 10 with 1482 viewsSwansNZ

Order for MOTD on 23:12 - Nov 10 by 1jack

Martin Keown then said the ref was a cheating, useless probably racist coont who shouldn't be allowed to ref a subbuteo match and if he ever see's him on the street he will smack his teeth in.

a fair assessment then

Order for MOTD on 23:20 - Nov 10 with 1473 viewsNOTRAC

Poor refereeing throughout.At the end almost as if he wanted Stoke to score.Useless cheating fart .Will probably be fast tracked by F.A .

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Order for MOTD on 23:29 - Nov 10 with 1437 viewsunion_jack

If you look when the ref points to the spot, one of the Stoke players throws his hands down thinking Madley had given a goal kick instead of the corner he epwas hoping for. For a second or two later it still hadn't dawned on most of them what had happened.
As ML said, only one person in the stadium saw it, unfortunately.........

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Order for MOTD on 23:41 - Nov 10 with 1407 viewsQuakerJack

Order for MOTD on 23:17 - Nov 10 by skippyjack

It's ridiculous.. how can it be deliberate handball? the bloke ducked.. Routledge had 0.02 seconds to react.. Rangel didn't handball.. the corner was retaken for no reason.. it was worse than the WBA one

the two worst decisions I've seen in the Premier league in the last few years, ironically both against us.

Can you imagine that decision being given against United at old Trafford? Never in a million years.

Order for MOTD on 23:55 - Nov 10 with 1371 viewsVetchitBack

To be fair I thought the pundits appropriately ripped him apart and Mark Hughes's ridiculous assessment.

I'm hoping for a "Let's all laugh at Madley being demoted" thread. Or him slipping on a banana skin then being attacked by a swarm of angry hornets.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024