Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you do this? 17:35 - Sep 17 with 21106 viewsJackfath

Leave at 80 odd minutes during yesterdays game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you do this? on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 3240 viewsborinifanclub

Would you do this? on 17:57 - Sep 17 by dgt73

Your obsessed with people leaving early, I didn't see anyone leave early. It was a great game and you want to talk about someone leaving early ffs get a life.

Ffs people were streaming out from 80 mins onwards...any one would have thought we were losing.....in reality we were giving loser pool a football lesson and it was a joy to watch

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Would you do this? on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 3232 viewsorion3016

Would you do this? on 19:37 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Nor as much a waste of your valuable time making that completely shit thread.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 19:37]

It's because of his tedious immature posts I hardly bother coming on here

Be over there now after

Would you do this? on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 3220 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 19:46 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

I don't understand why you feel the need to start yet another thread on the self same topic.
Wouldn't it have been easier just to bump one of your many previous threads?
Presumably we'll get another one after the Arsenal game.

Here's a challenge for you Mr Uppity know it all pants. Find a thread that I have made on here about this subject.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Would you do this? on 19:50 - Sep 17 with 3215 viewsOldjack

Would you do this? on 19:40 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

Thus creating a major hazard and potential for a crowd surge. I would rather the stewards moved people along when they stand there, rather than throw out fans for standing up in the east stand. It stinks Alan.

tough tittes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you do this? on 19:53 - Sep 17 with 3203 viewsDafyddHuw

Would you do this? on 19:49 - Sep 17 by Jackfath

Here's a challenge for you Mr Uppity know it all pants. Find a thread that I have made on here about this subject.

Please. Don't be boring. Get me the old Planet Swans database and I'll show you loads, dating back to long before we got promoted.
And you know that.
Like somebody earlier in the thread said, you've become such a victim these days.
Would you do this? on 19:56 - Sep 17 with 3195 viewsJackfath

Would you do this? on 19:53 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

Please. Don't be boring. Get me the old Planet Swans database and I'll show you loads, dating back to long before we got promoted.
And you know that.
Like somebody earlier in the thread said, you've become such a victim these days.

Apology accepted. Now, how about starting a thread which people will actually want to post on rather than having a go at me for voicing my opinion? Go on, try it.

Would you do this? on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 3189 viewsdgt73

Would you do this? on 19:48 - Sep 17 by borinifanclub

Ffs people were streaming out from 80 mins onwards...any one would have thought we were losing.....in reality we were giving loser pool a football lesson and it was a joy to watch

Loads leaving bollocks

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Would you do this? on 20:00 - Sep 17 with 3182 viewsdgt73

Would you do this? on 19:53 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

And you know that.

Didn't he start one when people left before the lap of honour against Fulham sure it was him .

Login to get fewer ads

Would you do this? on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 3173 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 19:58 - Sep 17 by dgt73

Loads leaving bollocks

There was loads leaving Butt,I don't really care but there was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you do this? (n/t) on 20:15 - Sep 17 with 3152 viewsdgt73

Would you do this? on 20:01 - Sep 17 by Darran

There was loads leaving Butt,I don't really care but there was.

Would you do this? (n/t) on 20:20 - Sep 17 with 3140 viewsdgt73

Would you do this? (n/t) on 20:15 - Sep 17 by dgt73

I must have tunnel vision or something, goal celebration music, people leaving early didn't see or hear any last night wasn't even drinking must be losing it.

Would you do this? on 21:04 - Sep 17 with 3102 viewsmawdlamjack

I never leave till I've clapped the team off,can't understand anyone leaving early at a game like last nites,i felt sure we would get a winner,how would they feel if they missed that? supporters they aint.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Would you do this? on 10:20 - Sep 18 with 2964 viewsperchrockjack

Its is DARREN as Ive pointed out before.
I don't believe for a minute so many leave for night shift mainly cos there s not the work there was. Its purely to "miss traffic". Really ,its pointless going to a game at all if that s the mindset.
If you go to the theatre you don't see a mass exodus before the end.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you do this? on 10:33 - Sep 18 with 2953 viewsandrew

In fairness most of them stand on the concourse, like I used to do leave my seat early, walk from the north east corner all the way to the south east while the games on, wait and the end, and run down as soon as the whistle blows

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Would you do this? on 11:00 - Sep 18 with 2931 viewsgreengloves

"Said that to my son last night,I have no doubt some were working nights but most just wanted to be the traffic".

Hello Mr P, why would someone want to be the traffic?
Would you do this? on 11:26 - Sep 18 with 2779 viewsperchrockjack

My ol fella ,bless him,use to stay behind after watching all the game and wait for the traffic to clear

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you do this? on 11:32 - Sep 18 with 2773 viewsheadcleaner

why dont the stewards move everyone who congregates on the concourse down the steps and out i sit on the end of the row and it get right on my teets because i have to stand which causes everyone behind to stand etc etc. it is a pain in the arris and i doubt everyone leaving works nights they're just a little bit thick. I'd keep em moving personally.
Would you do this? on 11:34 - Sep 18 with 2768 viewsscottishjack

As much as everyone is free to do what they want, I don't get it either.

Most confusing example was a lad who occasionally sat by us from Carmarthen I believe. He would leave with 5 minutes to go at every single match. When the match would finish and the rest of us left, he would be sat on a bus over by Rossi's?

That bus never even moved until we were well into our second pint?
Would you do this? on 11:45 - Sep 18 with 2757 viewsbostondanvers

Totally agree with you, what annoys me is when they leave early, be it half time or full time, they block my view when going down the steps, which really is annoying and is starting to wind me up big time, why should I miss 5 mins of the game cos they want a pint or spend time in a traffic jam- just plain selfish !!
Would you do this? on 11:50 - Sep 18 with 2739 viewsDarran

Would you do this? on 11:32 - Sep 18 by headcleaner

why dont the stewards move everyone who congregates on the concourse down the steps and out i sit on the end of the row and it get right on my teets because i have to stand which causes everyone behind to stand etc etc. it is a pain in the arris and i doubt everyone leaving works nights they're just a little bit thick. I'd keep em moving personally.

Is that the disabled section Dom?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you do this? on 12:18 - Sep 18 with 2718 viewsshingle

These terrible people leaving early really are playing on your mind, try not to worry to much about them, when these upsetting thoughts about them leaving early invade your mindset try going for a run or doing something that will take your mind off them.
Would you do this? on 12:26 - Sep 18 with 2706 viewsAndy1300

Would you do this? on 17:52 - Sep 17 by Naughty71

The three fellas who sit next to me always leave on the 88th minute. They are never in their seats until a couple of minutes after kick off either.

I will never understand this.

If you want to beat the traffic, walk, if you can't walk, park your car 15 minutes walk away (I would never park in Morfa, you can get stuck for half an hour trying to get out), by the time you get there, the traffic has thinned significantly. Or factor in that you are not going to beat the traffic, so don't even try, and watch all 90+ minutes of fabulous football.

Or get a motorbike like me and the traffic means nothing to you anyway!

Perhaps they stand on the concourse for the last couple of minutes

Number 1 team in Wales

Would you do this? on 12:28 - Sep 18 with 2704 viewsAndy1300

Would you do this? on 17:57 - Sep 17 by dgt73

Your obsessed with people leaving early, I didn't see anyone leave early. It was a great game and you want to talk about someone leaving early ffs get a life.

Plenty were leaving early in the east

Number 1 team in Wales

Would you do this? on 13:06 - Sep 18 with 2682 viewsJackhero

Would you do this? on 11:45 - Sep 18 by bostondanvers

Totally agree with you, what annoys me is when they leave early, be it half time or full time, they block my view when going down the steps, which really is annoying and is starting to wind me up big time, why should I miss 5 mins of the game cos they want a pint or spend time in a traffic jam- just plain selfish !!

This happens to me as well. Now I know Fath mentions it a lot, but it's a fair point. Stay in you fckin seats until the final whistle, stop being selfish and blocking my view.

The issue starts when people get up, go down steps, then stand on concourse, then blocking exit for others who are then stuck stood on the steps blocking my view.

Stewards should be made to move on the selfish people who do this, if you get up then get out!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Would you do this? on 14:33 - Sep 18 with 2650 viewsBackHeel

always thought that wierd, ever since I was a little kid (at the Vetch in the 70's) me and my dad used to do the opposite, wait 5 or 10 minutes after everyone else leave = hardly any traffic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024