Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye PlanetSwans 21:19 - Sep 4 with 36050 viewsKlISGOD

Im now on loan to Sunderland as a supporter lol!!!

Its a pity Swansea had a rubbish coach who never knew how to get the best out of Ki
Bye PlanetSwans on 19:00 - Sep 6 with 4254 viewsShaky

Laundry? Gonjo??

Waaaaahahahaha.

My guess is we have on our hands a Wham fan from the Cardiff bay area as opposed to the Korean peninsular.

Can't you check the IP address, Darren?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Bye PlanetSwans on 19:25 - Sep 6 with 4218 viewsdgt73

Bye PlanetSwans on 18:43 - Sep 6 by YoungGun

My last post was not about Ki - it was about what Laundry did and what situation he put the team in - at the near bottom of the table - and most likely it will sink even further down, come Saturday. If you only obtain 3 out of 12, and those 3 pts vs the bottom team (20th), most quality teams / fans will start to question, why did Laundry change so much esp. in the middle? Lets face it: this is not the result Swansea fans expected after the last season.

And I am not a fanatic fan of Ki or Swansea. Swansea is hardly anything in the soccer world yet, maybe it just made a tiny dot on the soccer map. Ki was the penalty taker and took the most freekicks at Celtic. The hallmark of Swansea soccer is its passing game yet they loaned off the best passer in BPL.

Keep an eye on Gonjo Shelvey: his first touch sucks a big time, his passing (in BPL matches I've seen) are much more desirable. I don't think he played vs Ki at the Olympics

Wtf are you talking about, fu*k me that has got to be the biggest load of sh*te I have ever read.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bye PlanetSwans on 19:29 - Sep 6 with 4205 viewsJackoBoostardo

My last post was not about Ki - it was about what Laundry did and what situation he put the team in - at the near bottom of the table - and most likely it will sink even further down, come Saturday. If you only obtain 3 out of 12, and those 3 pts vs the bottom team (20th), most quality teams / fans will start to question, why did Laundry change so much esp. in the middle? Lets face it: this is not the result Swansea fans expected after the last season.

And I am not a fanatic fan of Ki or Swansea. Swansea is hardly anything in the soccer world yet, maybe it just made a tiny dot on the soccer map. Ki was the penalty taker and took the most freekicks at Celtic. The hallmark of Swansea soccer is its passing game yet they loaned off the best passer in BPL.

Keep an eye on Gonjo Shelvey: his first touch sucks a big time, his passing (in BPL matches I've seen) are much more desirable. I don't think he played vs Ki at the Olympics

It's not good thinking you're saving the NHS money by not collecting your medication. You obviously need it.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Bye PlanetSwans on 19:58 - Sep 6 with 4177 viewsYoungGun

Let's not get carried away - I am not from Wales or UK.

When you don't want to face the reality that's the reaction you show: true colors and you decide what they are.

I am sure the majority of the fans/readers are decent.
Bye PlanetSwans on 19:58 - Sep 6 with 4176 viewsPinky

And how many assists did the "best passer in the BPL" get, with all those passes? I'm not going to look it up, but from memory, there weren't many, if any. What's his nickname again? The "Korean Eric Djemba-Djemba" isn't it?
Bye PlanetSwans on 20:51 - Sep 6 with 4117 views1jack

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:28 - Sep 4 by NeathJack

Toxteth O'Grady

The young ones?
Bye PlanetSwans on 20:51 - Sep 6 with 4113 viewsSuperSwans

I do think KlISGOD needs to get a grip of his own life, start following a team and not a player, but if you want to follow Sunderland then more fool you, and your football knowledge is beyond a joke if you think Di Canio is even 1/100th the manage that Laudrup is
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:24 - Sep 6 with 4073 viewsPlasticman

I'm not sure what to say, really... Your lack of grounding with the real world is immense.

People won't ask why the team have changed compared to last season if we loose to Liverpool, only people in your makeup-world in your own deluded mind would do so.

Reasons:
1. anyone bothering to actually look and objectively evaluate the players we got in compared to those that gone out (unlike you) can see we strengthened both in depth and also slightly in quality.
2. it's bloody Liverpool.

I cannot see how you can look at matches against clubs like ManU, Tottenham, Liverpool (and to follow your line of thought-fail: Arsenal, ManC and Chelsea as well) and actually complain about loosing to those kind of clubs. It boggles the mind how you have zero understanding of the finances behind those clubs compared to the finances Swansea have available.

Sure, we can hope for the oddball result now and again and we can give it our best at the games at the chance for those oddball results (like we did in the cup last year and beat both Liverpool and Chelsea), but to actively EXPECT winning against those teams? Denial of the realities of the real world does not do it justice to describe your lack of comprehension there.

Also, you're not a fan of anyone. You crossed the line from fandom to something far more worrying, imo.

Ki can be a tidy player and I surely hopes he matures under Di Canio and starts actually working on the field again, cause the impression I was left with after last season of Ki was someone with virtually no physical presence, very little attacking threat and someone I would expect to loose against the shortest person on the field in a heading battle, despite his heigth. Him being a tidy passer counts for very little in my world when the defensive contribution (aside from holding the ball as long as no opponents were near him) was poor (even when used as a defender where he practically had no other roles) and his offensive contribution was poor as well.

Laudrup wants purpose from actions on the field. Ki's lack of effort both in defensive work and offensive work is in my opinion the main culprilt for why we strengthened enough in midfield for Ki to actually become a surplus. Because Laudrup wanted players that seemed like they were contributing actively to either defensive or offensive actions. To me it wasn't always clear where Ki actually contributed in either area.

Ki got talent, but he's not using it because he's been lulled into a sense of not needing to bother by the raving korean horde that keeps treating him like he's the coming of the next legend in the game. As long as he's not putting in effort on the field, history have shown that he was not even good enough for the bench in the scottish league.

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

Bye PlanetSwans on 01:44 - Sep 7 with 3971 viewsHighjack

I think this has to go down as one of the biggest wind ups in internet history. Well played sir.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bye PlanetSwans on 04:28 - Sep 7 with 3944 views2face

They really believe Ki is the biggest thing since Pelé .
Bye PlanetSwans on 06:31 - Sep 7 with 3849 viewsPhil_S

I've just read this and I have come to the conclusion that Ki - the English leagues version of Lionel Messi is now no longer with us

Clearly this is not the same player who was afraid to shoot or be physical enough when we needed him to be but completed 92.7% of the passes that he made purely because most of them were shorter than the average length of a ruler.

We always knew that the people would leave with the player and lets be fair here they werent exactly queuing up to take him off our hands.

I always remember being told by a Celtic fan I work with that we had wasted a large amount of our money on him when we got him last summer and although he was better than he painted him out to be we have better midfielders.

Having said that I would have kept him as a squad player as he would have played some part but Ki wanted to start more often so he wanted to move on. But to make it easy for Ki fans of all the players he was competing with for a place in the team, Ki was undoubtedly the weakest of those.

Enjoy Sunderland, used to head up to Doxford a lot for work and it really is a sh*t hole
Bye PlanetSwans on 06:36 - Sep 7 with 3830 viewsSwansNZ

Bye PlanetSwans on 06:31 - Sep 7 by Phil_S

I've just read this and I have come to the conclusion that Ki - the English leagues version of Lionel Messi is now no longer with us

Clearly this is not the same player who was afraid to shoot or be physical enough when we needed him to be but completed 92.7% of the passes that he made purely because most of them were shorter than the average length of a ruler.

We always knew that the people would leave with the player and lets be fair here they werent exactly queuing up to take him off our hands.

I always remember being told by a Celtic fan I work with that we had wasted a large amount of our money on him when we got him last summer and although he was better than he painted him out to be we have better midfielders.

Having said that I would have kept him as a squad player as he would have played some part but Ki wanted to start more often so he wanted to move on. But to make it easy for Ki fans of all the players he was competing with for a place in the team, Ki was undoubtedly the weakest of those.

Enjoy Sunderland, used to head up to Doxford a lot for work and it really is a sh*t hole

a 6 inch ruler or a 12 inch one?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bye PlanetSwans on 06:37 - Sep 7 with 3823 viewsPhil_S

Ah now thats a good point I hadnt considered. Maybe I'm being harsh if I say 6 inch so lets go 12 inch.
Bye PlanetSwans on 08:05 - Sep 7 with 3786 viewsQuakerJack

Kiisgod, are you the smoking hot Korean I met on the tube after the league cup final? Me and the lads got off at baker Street? If you are let me know, if not can you please piss off.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Bye PlanetSwans on 09:11 - Sep 7 with 3742 viewsSpratty

Bye PlanetSwans on 19:58 - Sep 6 by YoungGun

When you don't want to face the reality that's the reaction you show: true colors and you decide what they are.

mmm but you seem to refer to Korea in the 3rd person in your posts. Where are you from?

True colours (not colors)- interesting reference
Bye PlanetSwans on 11:34 - Sep 7 with 3652 viewsJackoBoostardo

Bye PlanetSwans on 09:11 - Sep 7 by Spratty

mmm but you seem to refer to Korea in the 3rd person in your posts. Where are you from?

True colours (not colors)- interesting reference

it's a uk based troll... probably from some dump like Splott

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Bye PlanetSwans on 11:48 - Sep 7 with 3639 viewsDarran

Bye PlanetSwans on 11:34 - Sep 7 by JackoBoostardo

it's a uk based troll... probably from some dump like Splott

I have no idea where he's posting from but his ip is trolling though New Jersey.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bye PlanetSwans on 12:12 - Sep 7 with 3620 viewsreddythered

Bye PlanetSwans on 11:48 - Sep 7 by Darran

I have no idea where he's posting from but his ip is trolling though New Jersey.

Almost certainly a proxy then whcih would tend to indicate a WUM.

That, or it's one of the extras off The Sopranos.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bye PlanetSwans on 12:13 - Sep 7 with 3619 views2face

Bye PlanetSwans on 19:58 - Sep 6 by YoungGun

What reality is that?

That Ki is some kind of footballing genius?

Or that every single problem this season according to you can be atributed to said genius not being in the lineup?
Bye PlanetSwans on 12:19 - Sep 7 with 3608 viewsDarran

Bye PlanetSwans on 12:12 - Sep 7 by reddythered

Almost certainly a proxy then whcih would tend to indicate a WUM.

That, or it's one of the extras off The Sopranos.

Big Pussy.

Bye PlanetSwans on 13:26 - Sep 7 with 3561 viewsShaky

Bye PlanetSwans on 11:48 - Sep 7 by Darran

Maybe somebody who knows that my avatar has on occasion rocked the joint at the Zanzibar.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Bye PlanetSwans on 13:39 - Sep 7 with 3549 viewsDarran

Bye PlanetSwans on 13:26 - Sep 7 by Shaky

Maybe somebody who knows that my avatar has on occasion rocked the joint at the Zanzibar.

What about The Bing?

Bye PlanetSwans on 13:50 - Sep 7 with 3527 viewsShaky

Bye PlanetSwans on 13:39 - Sep 7 by Darran

What about The Bing?

Can't say I've ever been there.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Bye PlanetSwans on 23:05 - Sep 7 with 3382 viewsSuperSwans

i will take you serious when you learn its not called soccer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024