Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … 19:49 - Oct 29 with 5698 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons …

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 22:40 - Oct 29 with 1039 viewsvetchonian

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 21:53 - Oct 29 by builthjack

You just got him banned

is that official

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:48 - Oct 30 with 972 viewsKeithHaynes

So, will Swansea city go up this season ?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:10 - Oct 30 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:48 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

Doubtful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:12 - Oct 30 with 955 viewsWhiterockin

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 09:48 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

I haven't voted because TBH I don't have a clue. Ask me again at the end of January when the window closes. There are to many things that may change at the moment. We are on an excellent run, can we keep it up, there will be blips at least. The squad is in good shape and any injuries we have had have been covered. But will we lose players in January and will loans be recalled. Do we have players in mind to come in and will we get them. This is without the so called bigger clubs getting their act together. We are not even halfway through the season so it it is to early to say, but we are nicely placed and I feel a top six place is on the cards, whether we can go up who knows.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:13 - Oct 30 with 950 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:12 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

I haven't voted because TBH I don't have a clue. Ask me again at the end of January when the window closes. There are to many things that may change at the moment. We are on an excellent run, can we keep it up, there will be blips at least. The squad is in good shape and any injuries we have had have been covered. But will we lose players in January and will loans be recalled. Do we have players in mind to come in and will we get them. This is without the so called bigger clubs getting their act together. We are not even halfway through the season so it it is to early to say, but we are nicely placed and I feel a top six place is on the cards, whether we can go up who knows.

We could if we tighten up.It would be nice to see Mr Flex given a run and Grimesy rested.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:20 - Oct 30 with 947 viewsWhiterockin

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:13 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

We could if we tighten up.It would be nice to see Mr Flex given a run and Grimesy rested.

Grimes will be rested pretty soon when he gets a 5th yellow by our 19th match. As will Fulton, Sorinola, Latibeaudiere and Obafemi. If we get a rush of cards in a game we are in real trouble. They all have to be good boys for another 2 matches.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:24 - Oct 30 with 941 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:20 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

Grimes will be rested pretty soon when he gets a 5th yellow by our 19th match. As will Fulton, Sorinola, Latibeaudiere and Obafemi. If we get a rush of cards in a game we are in real trouble. They all have to be good boys for another 2 matches.

I see Grimes as one who slows us down.Look at how many passes go backwards.He s a solid pro though but no captain.
Fulton could easily do what he does

Ideally Joe Allen would replace Grimes ;he would for me,both as a midfield general and captain.Sadly,Im not sure Joe will play for us much. The "niggle" Winston talks about is significant.
Our priority right now is not another contract for Martin but Benda. We should then try to offload Fisher and seek a back up for Benda.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:33 - Oct 30 with 936 viewsBarryTownSwam

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:20 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

This is good point. Losing all 5 at once changes the dynamic of a team in its excellent run.
However, I feel more confident we’ll cope this season than in previous seasons. We’ve got Piroe to replace Obi, Patto can slide into midfield, a fit (fingers crossed) Joe Allen steps into midfield, and Manning is back at wing back. We’ve greater strength in depth on the bench now than at any time in Russ’ tenure. Let’s be optimistic.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 11:39 - Oct 30 with 883 viewsNotLoyal

Yes of course we will, we always have to be positive.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 11:48 - Oct 30 with 865 viewsBoundy

Great if we do but I doubt we have enough in terms of quality in depth to keep a sustained run going if and when we lose a few players to injury .So play off more that doable if everyone keeps fit , top two places I believe are beyond us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 13:01 - Oct 30 with 818 viewsThornburyswan

Not good enough in simple terms - have a shot at it due to ‘bigger’ sides in the division not being as strong as usual but suspect best we can do is take a run at the play offs.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 814 viewsCatullus

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 10:12 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

Yes, I agree with this. Far too much could very easily change, even without us playing. Our World Cup players could get injured. Come the transfer window we could decide to sell somebody.

Personally speaking, I don't really think we will go straight up but as long as we don't have any major trauma's (no bad injuries or sales) we should make the play offs. If we keep all the essential players (only sell those we won't use) and strengthen where needed I have hope we will have a proper crack at the play offs too and not do another "Brentford"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 808 viewsjojaca

We are to soft defensively for us to go up, we look at times like we can concede huge gulf of goals in short spaces of time. Bristol could have been 3 up at half time yesterday. I still think we don't create enough chances, I just think we been clinical enough so far.

If we want to get serious about promotion, a right wing back is essential, we will have a chance if this is sorted. The league in general is mental trying to predict results. My bets have failed miserably this season.

Even when you know, you never know?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 15:34 - Oct 30 with 737 viewsNotLoyal

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 13:24 - Oct 30 by jojaca

We are to soft defensively for us to go up, we look at times like we can concede huge gulf of goals in short spaces of time. Bristol could have been 3 up at half time yesterday. I still think we don't create enough chances, I just think we been clinical enough so far.

If we want to get serious about promotion, a right wing back is essential, we will have a chance if this is sorted. The league in general is mental trying to predict results. My bets have failed miserably this season.

A proper right wing back to boot. Not a made up one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:01 - Oct 30 with 714 viewsBryanSwan

Gone for yes, we are right up there 5pts off with a game in hand. Why not?
If you're up there and don't believe then whats the point?

Some of the teams above us are not exactly great, Blackburn and QPR? Both bang average sides if i do say so myself.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:12 - Oct 30 with 696 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:01 - Oct 30 by BryanSwan

Gone for yes, we are right up there 5pts off with a game in hand. Why not?
If you're up there and don't believe then whats the point?

Some of the teams above us are not exactly great, Blackburn and QPR? Both bang average sides if i do say so myself.

So you agree we have the players then In that case we should breeze it . This league stNdard is dire I’ve not got over how insulting bad were our capital city team. A festering sore on us all

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:21 - Oct 30 with 695 viewsDJack

Currently my vote is no.

As we are today my view is that top two is unlikely but a playoff spot is very possible. With how weve played to date i think we would not be successful in the playoffs as, already mentioned by others, defensively we are quite porous and a little panicky.

January may change the dynamic and thus our responses.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:30 - Oct 30 with 679 viewspencoedjack

We have a lot of away games between now & Christmas, see where we are then.

At the moment I’d say no.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:31 - Oct 30 with 678 viewspencoedjack

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 21:15 - Oct 29 by Dr_Winston

There's every need for it.

Agree with this.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:33 - Oct 30 with 677 viewspencoedjack

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 21:53 - Oct 29 by builthjack

You just got him banned

If Dr W is banned it will be a sad day for this site.

Best poster on here.
Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 666 viewsunion_jack

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:12 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

So you agree we have the players then In that case we should breeze it . This league stNdard is dire I’ve not got over how insulting bad were our capital city team. A festering sore on us all

QPR a festering sore. Bit harsh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:07 - Oct 30 with 657 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:00 - Oct 30 by union_jack

QPR a festering sore. Bit harsh?

Our capital Cardiff

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:08 - Oct 30 with 656 viewsonehunglow

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 16:33 - Oct 30 by pencoedjack

If Dr W is banned it will be a sad day for this site.

Best poster on here.

All the more surprising then to call people d1ckheD then nit have the grace to retract.
We all need to accept we are wrong at times
Including Doctor Winston

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:12 - Oct 30 with 653 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:08 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

All the more surprising then to call people d1ckheD then nit have the grace to retract.
Including Doctor Winston

Not on this thread as well.
Leave it alone.
I’ll be talking with Dr w.

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:19 - Oct 30 with 643 viewspencoedjack

Will Swansea City go up this season ? Simple YES/NO : With reasons … on 17:08 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Including Doctor Winston

The irony
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024