Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the odds on winning the last 6 games 19:57 - Apr 11 with 5094 views73__73

?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 20:58 - Apr 11 with 2309 viewsunion_jack

Very long I’d say

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:01 - Apr 11 with 2298 viewspikeypaul

The next two games on a 100% book we are around 4/5 and 7/4 so let’s say we average 5/4 the last 6 games, that comes out at 128/1.

The first two
Barnsley1.78 x Reading 2.78. 4.9484

If we win these two we can just accumulate the odds.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 21:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:21 - Apr 11 with 2282 views73__73

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:01 - Apr 11 by pikeypaul

The next two games on a 100% book we are around 4/5 and 7/4 so let’s say we average 5/4 the last 6 games, that comes out at 128/1.

The first two
Barnsley1.78 x Reading 2.78. 4.9484

If we win these two we can just accumulate the odds.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 21:07]

So could I walk I have betting shop and place a bet for Swansea to win all 6 ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:22 - Apr 11 with 2281 viewsbuilthjack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:21 - Apr 11 by 73__73

So could I walk I have betting shop and place a bet for Swansea to win all 6 ?

Yes, they would work it out. Anything between 80/1 and 125/1. Worth a tenner.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 22:41 - Apr 11 with 2240 viewsCanveySwan

Thought we were 50/1 to make play offs
What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 22:49 - Apr 11 with 2233 viewsmax936

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:22 - Apr 11 by builthjack

Where's your gonads Builthy mun, worth at least a bag of sand I'd say

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 22:58 - Apr 11 with 2217 viewsDr_Parnassus

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 21:22 - Apr 11 by builthjack

No, it would be regarded as a related contingency bet.

For example if Swansea win 4 on the bounce then the odds to win the 5th and 6th will be shorter than at the time of placing, meaning the legs are directly correlated to others in the bet.

This is why you will rarely find a bookmaker that has season pricing and usually sets the markets per game week.

You may be able to get a special built for Swansea to win all remaining games and take a bad price, but unlikely at Championship level.

In terms of bookmaker odds rather than actual probability, it would be round about 175-1. The actual probability of it happening however about 300-1.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 02:48 - Apr 12 with 2163 viewspikeypaul

Correct.

For example if we win the next 4 games our price against Notts Forest would be a lot lower than it would if we lose or draw a few.

That’s why I’ve only listed the odds on the games already priced up.

Thank god someone on here knows what he is talking about.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 03:03 - Apr 12 with 2155 viewspikeypaul

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 22:41 - Apr 11 by CanveySwan

Thought we were 50/1 to make play offs

To win all 6 and place the bets accumulating we will be well over 128/1 and still not be guaranteed a play off place.

50/1 is shocking bad value.

And if you were to do it, you would be a mug to do it in a parasite bookie who will factor in each match with their rip off over round, any one with any sense always bets on a 100% book and would never step in a bookie.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 04:33 - Apr 12 with 2133 viewsDr_Parnassus

But if the OP really wanted to do it, all you do is just back us every week and keep rolling over the total stake and winnings onto the next match, it’s the same thing.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 06:34 - Apr 12 with 2117 viewspikeypaul

That’s exactly what I am saying he should do. But on the exchange and not a parasite bookie.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 uk

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 07:25 - Apr 12 with 2104 viewsbuilthjack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 04:33 - Apr 12 by Dr_Parnassus

But if the OP really wanted to do it, all you do is just back us every week and keep rolling over the total stake and winnings onto the next match, it’s the same thing.

No, it isn't.
The reason -
As we keep winning our odds for each individual match would get shorter.
So therefore you would get better odds now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 07:42 - Apr 12 with 2091 viewsDr_Parnassus

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 07:25 - Apr 12 by builthjack

No, it isn't.
The reason -
As we keep winning our odds for each individual match would get shorter.
So therefore you would get better odds now.

But you can’t do that squire as explained.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:15 - Apr 12 with 2046 viewsbuilthjack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 07:42 - Apr 12 by Dr_Parnassus

But you can’t do that squire as explained.

Of course I can walk into a bookies and get a price for winning the last 6 games.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:17 - Apr 12 with 2040 viewsDr_Parnassus

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:15 - Apr 12 by builthjack

Of course I can walk into a bookies and get a price for winning the last 6 games.

Nope. You can’t.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:25 - Apr 12 with 2017 viewsDr_Parnassus

(For context: this is a reply to deleted post)

Arguing? I’m talking with you, why are you so sensitive and emotional all the time?

You cannot walk into a bookies and place a related contingency bet, regardless of how much you would like to.

https://www.onlinegamblingwebsites.com/sports/articles/related-contingencies/

“Have you ever tried to place a double only for the bookmaker to tell you that you can’t place this bet? Yet, you are able to place the two bets on their own as singles and are even allowed to add in other markets, just not the two markets you originally selected.

Well, this is likely to do with related contingencies, which bookmakers do not allow.”

“ A related contingency in the betting industry is where two or more selections will have a direct effect on how the other bet is priced. This means that whatever happens in your first bet could have huge implications on how the price of your other bets would fluctuate.”
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 10:00]

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:31 - Apr 12 with 2007 viewsDr_Parnassus

Can’t even double Man Utd to win their next two.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:32 - Apr 12 with 2000 viewsDr_Parnassus

Tedious but correct I guess. 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 10:01]

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:34 - Apr 12 with 1994 viewsbuilthjack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:32 - Apr 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Tedious but correct I guess. 🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 10:01]

But you are not. You can put whatever you want up but I know damn well that I can walk into my local bookie, an independant guy, and get odds for winning the last 6 games.
FINAL.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:41 - Apr 12 with 1970 viewsDr_Parnassus

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:34 - Apr 12 by builthjack

But you are not. You can put whatever you want up but I know damn well that I can walk into my local bookie, an independant guy, and get odds for winning the last 6 games.
FINAL.

Maybe you know a dodgy bookie but that’s not what this thread is about.

You cannot walk into a regular bookies and place related contingency bets no matter how many names you call me or how many words you put in capital letters.

Simple as that.

[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 9:48]

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:54 - Apr 12 with 1939 viewsunion_jack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:41 - Apr 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Maybe you know a dodgy bookie but that’s not what this thread is about.

You cannot walk into a regular bookies and place related contingency bets no matter how many names you call me or how many words you put in capital letters.

Simple as that.

[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 9:48]

You see, this is where threads get stuck, by going over and over the same thing.

I know nothing about betting so whether you or Builth are right isn’t something I can discuss.

What I do know is that you’ve made your point, so has he so leave it there. Agree to disagree rather than going for the final word all the time.

This applies to you both in this case but sadly, and with due respect, yourself in most cases.

Even when you’re right, don’t bother forcing the issue. It’s not a sign of strength.

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:58 - Apr 12 with 1925 viewsDr_Parnassus

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:54 - Apr 12 by union_jack

You see, this is where threads get stuck, by going over and over the same thing.

I know nothing about betting so whether you or Builth are right isn’t something I can discuss.

What I do know is that you’ve made your point, so has he so leave it there. Agree to disagree rather than going for the final word all the time.

This applies to you both in this case but sadly, and with due respect, yourself in most cases.

Even when you’re right, don’t bother forcing the issue. It’s not a sign of strength.

I agree, not sure why he pushed the issue really.

As long as it’s civil I don’t mind a discussion over points you disagree with, it’s what forums are for. So I’m more than happy to help Builth understand that he can’t do what he thinks he can, because at the end of the day the posters on here are genuinely curious if they can.

What’s not acceptable is when polite discussion is continually turned into an abusive attack. Have a read back and try and find the moment that happened…

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:59 - Apr 12 with 1924 viewsWhiterockin

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:54 - Apr 12 by union_jack

My personal view from my experience is if you go into an independent bookmaker they will give you the odds on anything. So the last 6 games is highly probable.
What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 10:07 - Apr 12 with 1887 viewsunion_jack

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 09:59 - Apr 12 by Whiterockin

My personal view from my experience is if you go into an independent bookmaker they will give you the odds on anything. So the last 6 games is highly probable.

It’s maybe how they calculate those odds which will mean a worse price on later games than if you did them independently. But I’m way out of my depth here so I’ll retire to the corner of the room😄

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 10:18 - Apr 12 with 1870 viewsWhiterockin

What are the odds on winning the last 6 games on 10:07 - Apr 12 by union_jack

It’s maybe how they calculate those odds which will mean a worse price on later games than if you did them independently. But I’m way out of my depth here so I’ll retire to the corner of the room😄

I'm not saying you would get good odds, but odds would be offered for the six games now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024