Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 73829 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 08:32 - Jul 5 with 1532 viewsBryanSwan

wee jimmy krankie on 08:03 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Have an election and the UK government could well change, have a Senedd election and nothing will change, a big difference.

Due to the UK election process a party can have complete control on a lower % of the votes. That is not the case in the Senedd.
So in essence it is easier to effect change in the Senedd, it just appears that the majority do not agree with your opinion.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

wee jimmy krankie on 08:37 - Jul 5 with 1518 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 08:32 - Jul 5 by BryanSwan

Due to the UK election process a party can have complete control on a lower % of the votes. That is not the case in the Senedd.
So in essence it is easier to effect change in the Senedd, it just appears that the majority do not agree with your opinion.

I think you will find that the majority do not vote in Senedd elections, the same as me.
wee jimmy krankie on 09:19 - Jul 5 with 1488 viewsBryanSwan

wee jimmy krankie on 08:37 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

I think you will find that the majority do not vote in Senedd elections, the same as me.

So you moaning that things don't change, whilst also not being bothered enough to vote?
The majority who are bothered enough to vote have elected a Labour government.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

wee jimmy krankie on 16:05 - Jul 5 with 1447 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:19 - Jul 5 by BryanSwan

So you moaning that things don't change, whilst also not being bothered enough to vote?
The majority who are bothered enough to vote have elected a Labour government.

Correct.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 16:07 - Jul 5 with 1445 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 07:16 - Jul 5 by Whiterockin

Give me something worth voting for and I will vote. The Senedd is nothing more than a modern dictatorship.

How about getting away from these dreadful
Peopke ?

Boundy must be in there somewhere, these are his people … 🇬🇧🤷‍♂️

wee jimmy krankie on 17:23 - Jul 5 with 1421 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 16:07 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

Peopke ?

It must be diffcult worshipping someone from afar and with that thought in mind,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

wee jimmy krankie on 17:56 - Jul 5 with 1396 viewsjohnlangy

wee jimmy krankie on 16:07 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

Peopke ?

I've seen that before. Where do they dig these morons up from.
wee jimmy krankie on 18:30 - Jul 5 with 1371 viewsFlashberryjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:56 - Jul 5 by johnlangy

So they are morons because they don't agree with you, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 19:49 - Jul 5 with 1326 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 17:56 - Jul 5 by johnlangy

What did they say which offended your obvious superior intellectual level ?

wee jimmy krankie on 22:15 - Jul 5 with 1273 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 19:49 - Jul 5 by Boundy

The fact you even have to ask speaks volumes.

Shows i was right to suggest you are one of them.
Thats why you have to ask.

We cant fix this, Cymru needs to get away from these Brexit voters.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:18 - Jul 5 with 1271 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 22:15 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

The fact you even have to ask speaks volumes.

Shows i was right to suggest you are one of them.
Thats why you have to ask.

We cant fix this, Cymru needs to get away from these Brexit voters.

Sorry sonny as far as I'm concerned you've never been right in your life , this another case in point

wee jimmy krankie on 00:27 - Jul 6 with 1253 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:18 - Jul 5 by Boundy

Sorry sonny as far as I'm concerned you've never been right in your life , this another case in point

I am right about Johnson.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:45 - Jul 6 with 1212 viewsjohnlangy

wee jimmy krankie on 19:49 - Jul 5 by Boundy

Flash - you said 'So they are morons because they don't agree with you, fair play' and you Boundy said 'What did they say which offended your obvious superior intellectual level ?' as above.

The second guy in the clip said 'if the United Kingdom finishes the world will be finished'.

Do you not both agree that that is an utterly idiotic statement to make ? I know we're always saying that everyone is entitled to their opinion but that is like someone saying that in his opinion 2+2 = 5.

If you've read my past posts you'll find that I am very respectful to people on here with different opinions from me but sometimes things are said that are just baffling.
wee jimmy krankie on 17:24 - Jul 6 with 1177 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

wee jimmy krankie on 12:45 - Jul 6 by johnlangy

Flash - you said 'So they are morons because they don't agree with you, fair play' and you Boundy said 'What did they say which offended your obvious superior intellectual level ?' as above.

The second guy in the clip said 'if the United Kingdom finishes the world will be finished'.

Do you not both agree that that is an utterly idiotic statement to make ? I know we're always saying that everyone is entitled to their opinion but that is like someone saying that in his opinion 2+2 = 5.

If you've read my past posts you'll find that I am very respectful to people on here with different opinions from me but sometimes things are said that are just baffling.

It is certainly true that the world will continue without the United Kingdom, that statement is nonsense. And knowing Scotland and her people and of course Wales and hers I would have no doubt that both nations could survive and even thrive on their own.

But there is an awful lot of historical evidence that suggests that “stronger together” applies here. Before the various unions this island was composed of average run of the mill petty kingdoms knocking the shite into each other every five minutes and not making even the slightest impact on the world stage. Then we had a century of religious and civil wars between parliaments and crowns, Protestants and catholics, we had regicide, a failed commonwealth under a tyrannical “lord protector” and his feckless son which led to the king coming back. It was chaos. Then the Union happened and within an incredibly short time we were leading the world in innovation, culture and science, becoming the greatest power the world has ever seen.

Was this coincidence? Would it have happened anyway? Either way apart from the German bombings in the two wars and the French trying to invade Fishguard for some reason these islands soil has been relatively free from the wars that has ravaged other nations for over three centuries now. Our ancestors influence can be seen everywhere you look in todays world, from computers to tv to vaccines etc. all British inventions. Then culturally look at all the major sports, football, tennis, rugby, athletics, golf, cricket, rugby all have their origins here. And the industrial revolution spearheaded by great minds from all across the British isles made it all possible.
wee jimmy krankie on 19:35 - Jul 6 with 1132 viewsFlashberryjack

wee jimmy krankie on 12:45 - Jul 6 by johnlangy

" The second guy in the clip said 'if the United Kingdom finishes the world will be finished'

Stupid comment indeed, but that doesn't make them all Morons, although maybe it does to some.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

wee jimmy krankie on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 1025 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 19:35 - Jul 6 by Flashberryjack

" The second guy in the clip said 'if the United Kingdom finishes the world will be finished'

Stupid comment indeed, but that doesn't make them all Morons, although maybe it does to some.

They are smug old feckers, who are not the brightest around.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:14 - Jul 14 with 953 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems to SNP MPs were ejected parliament after refusing to sit down and being ordered to by the speaker. Looks like the SSNP are throwing their toys out of the pram.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 09:45 - Nov 21 with 807 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Scottish government have been discussing making the Rich pay for their treatment in Scotland.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:50 - Nov 21 with 794 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:45 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

The Scottish government have been discussing making the Rich pay for their treatment in Scotland.

So it will no longer be the NHS for all

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63659754

What is classed as rich? Earning over 100k a year?
wee jimmy krankie on 11:02 - Nov 21 with 786 viewsTogg

wee jimmy krankie on 10:50 - Nov 21 by pencoedjack

So it will no longer be the NHS for all

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-63659754

What is classed as rich? Earning over 100k a year?

You could see more people going private and ending up having better treatment.
wee jimmy krankie on 11:33 - Nov 21 with 777 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 11:02 - Nov 21 by Togg

Or even Scottish people travelling South of the border to get treatment.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:10 - Nov 21 with 763 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 11:33 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

Or even Scottish people travelling South of the border to get treatment.

Or actually moving across the border & setting up their companies in England.
wee jimmy krankie on 14:22 - Nov 21 with 734 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 11:02 - Nov 21 by Togg

Obviously those rich people should then pay less tax as their not paying anything for required NHS treatment.
wee jimmy krankie on 14:37 - Nov 21 with 726 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 14:22 - Nov 21 by pencoedjack

Obviously those rich people should then pay less tax as their not paying anything for required NHS treatment.

This has been a bug bare of mine for years. Why should someone paying for private health care still pay full into the government coffers. If there was a system in place where you had credits from the government towards your private health care, possibly more people would go private and take some pressure off the NHS.
wee jimmy krankie on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 721 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Here is a novel idea why not charge foreign tourist for NHS treatment as they do in the rest of the World.

Anyone from abroad who has a work visa can receive NHS treatment free as they will be paying income tax and NI.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024