Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 21:20 - Sep 20 with 5007 viewsSwanjaxs

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 1075 viewsHighjack

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 17:08 - Sep 23 by ItchySphincter

I’ve always found him to be a very nice man.

I didn’t realise who it was at first, I remember thinking “Saruman the White is a long way from Isengard” but then I saw the reg number.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 18:03 - Sep 23 with 1032 viewstrampie

As mentioned by a previous poster on this thread I'm also concerned about a certain individual and bad language if that individual comes back with the possibility of younger people viewing the content.
The rules need to apply to everyone equally.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 19:00 - Sep 23 with 979 viewsbritferry

I thought he had his own personal forum?

I would never let him back on, just for the fun of it, as he always banned people for the same reason, including me... let him rot
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 22:15]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 946 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 19:00 - Sep 23 by britferry

I thought he had his own personal forum?

I would never let him back on, just for the fun of it, as he always banned people for the same reason, including me... let him rot
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 22:15]

Yes , this with bells on. Leave him cry

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 946 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 13:19 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

I thought you had me on ignore.

Grown a pair of nuts all of a sudden have you.

Little weasel 😂

Off you run now you cheeky little boy. Darran can’t blow himself you know 😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 20:57 - Sep 23 with 928 viewsSwanjaxs

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 20:51 - Sep 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Off you run now you cheeky little boy. Darran can’t blow himself you know 😉

Is that all you got Pill?

Put me back on ignore ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 21:02 - Sep 23 with 916 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyways, I'm all for giving this new site a chance, I might start posting more often on here... 🤔

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 23:58 - Sep 23 with 880 viewsTreforys_Jack

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 21:02 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Anyways, I'm all for giving this new site a chance, I might start posting more often on here... 🤔

This is the old site , not the new site. Can you start a flag thread and poll.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 23:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 16:48 - Sep 24 with 767 viewstrampie

As an observation I think this site is better now than it was before the split.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 22:59 - Sep 24 with 701 viewsCatullus

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 16:48 - Sep 24 by trampie

As an observation I think this site is better now than it was before the split.

I agree. Posters who haven't been here for a while are returning too. I wonder what the traffic figures are like?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 23:07 - Sep 24 with 697 viewsFireboy2

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 22:59 - Sep 24 by Catullus

I agree. Posters who haven't been here for a while are returning too. I wonder what the traffic figures are like?

There are a few (like me) who have been posting on both sites Cat, I just keep away from the Dr P section
Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 23:17 - Sep 24 with 693 viewsCatullus

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 23:07 - Sep 24 by Fireboy2

There are a few (like me) who have been posting on both sites Cat, I just keep away from the Dr P section

I will respond to anyone, pretty much, but I have to be careful with Dr P or else I'll be accused of brown nosing (or similar) again

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 23:57 - Sep 24 with 680 viewsNotLoyal

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 22:59 - Sep 24 by Catullus

I've no idea, but it has to be better, I just hope it benefits the cause here.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 06:47 - Sep 25 with 618 views1983

A strange and very very bitter man that Prosser

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 09:23 - Sep 25 with 564 viewstrampie

I wonder why this place is seen as better now by some posters on here since the split ?

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 09:30 - Sep 25 with 554 viewsonehunglow

Tramps.
It's about moving on.
Ive buried my former username as it antagonised too much and was passe.

This site is way better and ,although I pretty much detest SOME of your views,as I do Killy's,we've chewed the cud that often it is now as tasteless as chewing gum on the pavement. We can disagree and be civil and are proving it.
These are dangerous ,uncertain times and some of us have and will lose friends and family due to this virus.That alone should make us all wake the feck up.

Aint it good to wake up in the morning
Aint it good to go to sleep at night
Aint it good to stand up in the sunlight
And see everything's alright.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 09:39 - Sep 25 with 544 viewstrampie

Perch, I am someone that wants to see equality, equal rights and fair play for all, I think all people are equal, I believe in people helping those less fortunate than themselves, as you probably realise I detest some of your views also, but I respect everyone is entitled to their own views.

Should former PS legend D. Prosser's ban be lifted on this site 🤔 on 09:54 - Sep 25 with 525 viewsonehunglow

And that is fair comment.

We're not going to run away together and have a tequila watching the sun going down but we know where we stand on political matters especially and there's no need to drag the impasse along.

I would like you to refer to me as my username or real name.

I was asked not to use my old P username as it obviously still offends.

Heddwych

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024