Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 123903 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 13:18 - May 27 with 3889 viewsomarjack

Graham Potter on 13:16 - May 27 by gazza_1234

Potter's wife is ready to move.

http://http//www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44111956
Yet being married to a football manager means another upheaval could be just around the corner - as Graham's success means he is being eyed up by prospective suitors.

Rachel, 41, says: "We're both up for a new challenge. We like to take risks.

"For some other people it might totally freak them out, but for us it's just a bit exciting."

It seems like she's the one that makes the decisions..she books the holidays as well. lol
[Post edited 27 May 2018 13:19]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Graham Potter on 13:19 - May 27 with 3884 viewsSwansea93

Graham Potter on 13:18 - May 27 by omarjack

It seems like she's the one that makes the decisions..she books the holidays as well. lol

That link doesn't work.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 13:22 - May 27 with 3872 viewsSwansea93

Alot of Villa fans asking for him on Twitter, maybe he's waiting for that job.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 13:22 - May 27 with 3865 viewsWhiterockin

Should be a good fit as HJ makes all the decisions here.
Graham Potter on 13:45 - May 27 with 3753 viewsJohnw102

Graham Potter on 13:22 - May 27 by Swansea93

Alot of Villa fans asking for him on Twitter, maybe he's waiting for that job.

Would make sense he is a brummie.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Graham Potter on 15:02 - May 27 with 3555 viewsJonTheJack

Another shambles ahead of us.
Graham Potter on 15:21 - May 27 with 3501 viewsLoyal

As long as she isn't another mouthpiece like Monks idiot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 27 with 3465 viewsHighjack

Graham Potter on 15:02 - May 27 by JonTheJack

Another shambles ahead of us.

Well at least we’re used to it now

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 27 with 3465 viewstrampie

The team that is currently bottom of the Swedish league with 1 win 1 draw and 8 defeats got their only win of the season against Potters team 3-0.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Graham Potter on 15:33 - May 27 with 3462 viewsairedale

Graham Potter on 12:35 - May 27 by monmouth

Am I the only one reading this as a done deal then?

Read that newspaper report again, and a holiday in America that he is at pains to point out ‘his wife booked’. I’d be very surprised if he’s not already our new manager.

I agree, otherwise we’d be looking elsewhere.
Graham Potter on 18:21 - May 27 with 3150 viewsgazza_1234

Graham Potter on 13:19 - May 27 by Swansea93

That link doesn't work.

yeah sorry. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44111956
Graham Potter on 18:32 - May 27 with 3098 viewsmonmouth

Isn’t it fairly obvious he went out of his way to say that because the reality is that he going there to meet the Yankos?

Who the hell ever says ‘my wife booked it’ even if she did. Meanwhile she’s hacking about moving on and taking risks, and he is agreeing that he has talked to us and understands ‘our project’ and the desire to recreate our identity.

Signed sealed and delivered imo, unless someone better makes a late move or he can’t agree terms or player budgets and transfer processes. So the ‘Jenkins’ playbook is probably the biggest hurdle to clear. The first things I would be setting out if I was him is that the c*nt comes nowhere near training, and I get no players that aren’t on a list of agreed options.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter on 18:38 - May 27 with 3055 viewsZaxx

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 27 by trampie

The team that is currently bottom of the Swedish league with 1 win 1 draw and 8 defeats got their only win of the season against Potters team 3-0.

Who scored?
Sign them up.....
Graham Potter on 20:29 - May 27 with 2800 viewsShaky

Graham Potter on 18:32 - May 27 by monmouth

Isn’t it fairly obvious he went out of his way to say that because the reality is that he going there to meet the Yankos?

Who the hell ever says ‘my wife booked it’ even if she did. Meanwhile she’s hacking about moving on and taking risks, and he is agreeing that he has talked to us and understands ‘our project’ and the desire to recreate our identity.

Signed sealed and delivered imo, unless someone better makes a late move or he can’t agree terms or player budgets and transfer processes. So the ‘Jenkins’ playbook is probably the biggest hurdle to clear. The first things I would be setting out if I was him is that the c*nt comes nowhere near training, and I get no players that aren’t on a list of agreed options.

Kaplan is based on the West Coast though, right?

Of course they may well be meeting somewhere in the middle but I doubt this is a slam dunk.

Potter sounds like a level-headed guy, and the longer it takes him to make up his mind, the smaller I believe the chances are of him signing up to the Swansea managerial revolving door project.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Graham Potter on 20:51 - May 27 with 2696 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 20:29 - May 27 by Shaky

Kaplan is based on the West Coast though, right?

Of course they may well be meeting somewhere in the middle but I doubt this is a slam dunk.

Potter sounds like a level-headed guy, and the longer it takes him to make up his mind, the smaller I believe the chances are of him signing up to the Swansea managerial revolving door project.

1/25 on with Skybet looks nailed on to me.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 21:21 - May 27 with 2588 viewsDr_Winston

Graham Potter on 20:51 - May 27 by thornabyswan

1/25 on with Skybet looks nailed on to me.

Bookies odds are meaningless.

If Potter is the manager we hope he is he's likely to steer well f*cking clear of us. That's the irony of the situation we find ourselves in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter on 21:29 - May 27 with 2554 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 21:21 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

If Potter is the manager we hope he is he's likely to steer well f*cking clear of us. That's the irony of the situation we find ourselves in.

Odds are not meaningless the next shortest price is 14/1.
Why do you think the bookmakers have set those odds.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 21:30 - May 27 with 2547 viewsjasper_T

Graham Potter on 21:29 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Odds are not meaningless the next shortest price is 14/1.
Why do you think the bookmakers have set those odds.

In response to bets made in response to news reports.
Graham Potter on 21:34 - May 27 with 2518 viewsPintado

1/25 is not meaningless, yes when favourite is even or even 1/2 with a couple close behind then that’s meaningless, I have never seen a 1/25 where a manager has not been appointed.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Graham Potter on 21:36 - May 27 with 2505 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 21:30 - May 27 by jasper_T

In response to bets made in response to news reports.

Yes that's right but when odds are that short it tends to be sorted most of the time.

Graham Potter on 21:36 - May 27 with 2504 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter on 21:21 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

Correct, if he has any sense he won't come here, if he hasn't he will.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter on 21:38 - May 27 with 2495 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 21:36 - May 27 by Flashberryjack

Correct, if he has any sense he won't come here, if he hasn't he will.

If he reads this board and realises what a negative bunch they are he will stay well away yes.

Graham Potter on 21:46 - May 27 with 2458 viewsPrivate_Partz

Graham Potter on 21:38 - May 27 by thornabyswan

If he reads this board and realises what a negative bunch they are he will stay well away yes.

I doubt a few posters on here worrying as their club disappears down the pan are likely to sway his decision.
What will is the person he is negotiating with and the owners. Also what plans they have for the future of the club and the structure of the club.
There lies the problem...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Graham Potter on 21:50 - May 27 with 2438 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter on 21:38 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Yeah! it's the fans fault for being so negative.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter on 21:53 - May 27 with 2427 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 21:46 - May 27 by Private_Partz

I doubt a few posters on here worrying as their club disappears down the pan are likely to sway his decision.
What will is the person he is negotiating with and the owners. Also what plans they have for the future of the club and the structure of the club.
There lies the problem...

Can see where Res is coming from though regarding the negativity on this board dragging the club down.
If I am not watching the Swans I will go and watch Darlington and there fans are more upbeat than some on here.
They play in the Conference North were in the Evostick league only 3 years ago.
Not so.long ago we were both in League 2 together.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024