Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pond Life 21:45 - Apr 10 with 19587 viewsBarrowdale

Up until today I thought I admired Will Grigg , but after tonight he has overtaken Lee Hughes as the most repulsive footballer I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. To see a supposed professional goading our moronic kids shouting “come on then have a fu**ing go” was embarassing and shameful. Vile human being
Pond Life on 17:11 - Apr 11 with 2445 viewsjudd

Pond Life on 17:03 - Apr 11 by aleanddale

Club should issue a statement and have a plan to round the idiots up and throw them out before kick off next Tuesday ( after they have paid there money to get in ).

The throwing of things onto the pitch I have not seen at Spotland in years...

the pitch invasion ( and laughing coming off the pitch ) to NO stewards at any time is bad but at 1-4 and after a touch up - WTF.

CCTV - Identify - BAN - easy.

Keith Hicks was photographing someone on the back row of the Family Enclosure who had been using atrocious language and was punching an advertising hording with such violence that there was one child petrified and reduced to tears, such that an adult tried to get at the offender to drag him out. He quickly scarpered across the steps to the "adult" section, where he is often supported by equally foul-mouthed "supporters", one of whom, after the 3rd or 4th Wigan goal hoofed a cup of coffee all over a granddad sat with his grandson in the Family Enclosure.

The mess in the toilets under the Family Enclosure was wholly unacceptable. Do these pea-brained cretins not realise that it is the football club that has to pay for the repairs necessitated by their infantile and destructive behaviour?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Pond Life on 17:37 - Apr 11 with 2381 viewsmingthemerciless

People like that are just anti social idiots masquerading as football fans. The game give them a cloak to hide behind. If they'd have smashed up the toilets in " The Regal Moon " for instance they would have been arrested.
Pond Life on 18:57 - Apr 11 with 2256 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pond Life on 17:11 - Apr 11 by judd

Keith Hicks was photographing someone on the back row of the Family Enclosure who had been using atrocious language and was punching an advertising hording with such violence that there was one child petrified and reduced to tears, such that an adult tried to get at the offender to drag him out. He quickly scarpered across the steps to the "adult" section, where he is often supported by equally foul-mouthed "supporters", one of whom, after the 3rd or 4th Wigan goal hoofed a cup of coffee all over a granddad sat with his grandson in the Family Enclosure.

The mess in the toilets under the Family Enclosure was wholly unacceptable. Do these pea-brained cretins not realise that it is the football club that has to pay for the repairs necessitated by their infantile and destructive behaviour?

I think some are over the top and harsh on the lads with the drum and almost want them to act up so they can scurry on here and have a moan but who the elk smashes their own ground up? And the behaviour your drescibing sounds vile. I had to listen to a bloke near me shouting and bawling and effing and jeffing all game ( particularly at the warming up Wigan subs) it was all coont this and vvanker that. Now that kinda language doesn’t offend me as such but it was in the main stand near kids and women.
Pond Life on 19:10 - Apr 11 with 2224 viewsNathaniel82

This makes me laugh. Lots of people, including me, and most of the folk on here will shout, and swear, whilst watching the game. Coming on here complaining about people swearing at a football match have nothing better to do than come on here and complain. Laughable.
Pond Life on 19:31 - Apr 11 with 2163 viewsTVOS1907

Pond Life on 17:03 - Apr 11 by aleanddale

Club should issue a statement and have a plan to round the idiots up and throw them out before kick off next Tuesday ( after they have paid there money to get in ).

The throwing of things onto the pitch I have not seen at Spotland in years...

the pitch invasion ( and laughing coming off the pitch ) to NO stewards at any time is bad but at 1-4 and after a touch up - WTF.

CCTV - Identify - BAN - easy.

I have a feeling the three individuals involved in the pitch invasion were doing it for a dare.

Not that it makes it in anyway right, of course.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pond Life on 19:49 - Apr 11 with 2117 viewsDaley_Lama

Pond Life on 19:31 - Apr 11 by TVOS1907

I have a feeling the three individuals involved in the pitch invasion were doing it for a dare.

Not that it makes it in anyway right, of course.

3 year ban would soon stop dares.

#harshbutfairparty.

Poll: DF in or out

Pond Life on 19:50 - Apr 11 with 2115 viewsjudd

Read what I put again. Swearing is only one element of the objectionable behaviour.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Pond Life on 20:04 - Apr 11 with 2087 viewsTVOS1907

Pond Life on 19:49 - Apr 11 by Daley_Lama

3 year ban would soon stop dares.

#harshbutfairparty.

Totally agree, although I doubt these individuals would be too bothered.

At the time it happened I wondered if those three had just come into the ground when the gates opened.

Login to get fewer ads

Pond Life on 20:20 - Apr 11 with 2043 viewsD_Alien

Pond Life on 18:57 - Apr 11 by rochdale_ranger

I think some are over the top and harsh on the lads with the drum and almost want them to act up so they can scurry on here and have a moan but who the elk smashes their own ground up? And the behaviour your drescibing sounds vile. I had to listen to a bloke near me shouting and bawling and effing and jeffing all game ( particularly at the warming up Wigan subs) it was all coont this and vvanker that. Now that kinda language doesn’t offend me as such but it was in the main stand near kids and women.

What makes you think women and kids would be any more, or less offended?

The language you refer to was rife in the playground when i was a kid (a very long time ago) and have you ever heard women chatting amongst themselves on a night out? Sure, they'd be less inclined to shout at a football match, but that doesn't make them shrinking violets. And i'm talking about professional women, among others

If it's offensive to someone, it's offensive, but like you, I wouldn't be offended

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pond Life on 20:39 - Apr 11 with 2004 viewsSuddenLad

Pond Life on 20:20 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

What makes you think women and kids would be any more, or less offended?

The language you refer to was rife in the playground when i was a kid (a very long time ago) and have you ever heard women chatting amongst themselves on a night out? Sure, they'd be less inclined to shout at a football match, but that doesn't make them shrinking violets. And i'm talking about professional women, among others

If it's offensive to someone, it's offensive, but like you, I wouldn't be offended

Stadium rules will probably include the use of foul and abusive language as a reason to eject spectators.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Pond Life on 20:41 - Apr 11 with 1995 viewsD_Alien

Pond Life on 20:39 - Apr 11 by SuddenLad

Stadium rules will probably include the use of foul and abusive language as a reason to eject spectators.

Which is fair enough, since it does offend some people, of any age or gender

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pond Life on 20:54 - Apr 11 with 1948 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 19:10 - Apr 11 by Nathaniel82

This makes me laugh. Lots of people, including me, and most of the folk on here will shout, and swear, whilst watching the game. Coming on here complaining about people swearing at a football match have nothing better to do than come on here and complain. Laughable.

Is it as laughable as only reading part of a very explanatory post, the laws of the land outside a football ground funnily enough apply inside it too and these prize vvankers should get the book thrown at them

Sorry for not getting the #bants
Pond Life on 20:59 - Apr 11 with 1941 viewsDaley_Lama

Pond Life on 20:04 - Apr 11 by TVOS1907

Totally agree, although I doubt these individuals would be too bothered.

At the time it happened I wondered if those three had just come into the ground when the gates opened.

Two of them moved from the bottom right corner when the penalty was awarded. They moved to the left of the goalposts where there were no stewards. When the pen was scored, they were straight on.

One got caught and one got away.

Third one went on a few seconds after from the bottom right hand corner.

He got caught too.

2 out of 3 aint bad, as the song goes.

Poll: DF in or out

Pond Life on 21:05 - Apr 11 with 1921 viewsNathaniel82

Pond Life on 20:54 - Apr 11 by nordenblue

Is it as laughable as only reading part of a very explanatory post, the laws of the land outside a football ground funnily enough apply inside it too and these prize vvankers should get the book thrown at them

Sorry for not getting the #bants

Have you never sworn at the game?

Also, I read all of the post, just commented on a part of it.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:07]
Pond Life on 21:08 - Apr 11 with 1904 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 21:05 - Apr 11 by Nathaniel82

Have you never sworn at the game?

Also, I read all of the post, just commented on a part of it.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:07]

Is swearing the only issue people have with these chimps?
You've seemed to miss most of the points raised yet only concentrate on the swearing?

Nice edit too....
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:09]
Pond Life on 21:11 - Apr 11 with 1889 viewsNathaniel82

See, the thing is, I agree with the points regarding the imbeciles that run into the pitch, or throw things into the pitch/at the players or in this case, the ref. But the swearing is a misnomer in my view. Which is why I answered as such.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:19]
Pond Life on 21:12 - Apr 11 with 1885 viewsTVOS1907

Pond Life on 20:59 - Apr 11 by Daley_Lama

Two of them moved from the bottom right corner when the penalty was awarded. They moved to the left of the goalposts where there were no stewards. When the pen was scored, they were straight on.

One got caught and one got away.

Third one went on a few seconds after from the bottom right hand corner.

He got caught too.

2 out of 3 aint bad, as the song goes.

Cheers.

More idiotic than first thought then.

Pond Life on 21:12 - Apr 11 with 1884 viewsNathaniel82

You’ll see my edit was made before your last post. There’s a time stamp.
Pond Life on 21:16 - Apr 11 with 1867 viewsJumeirahDale

Completely agree with suggested bans. This will cost the club money both directly and indirectly. These morons are not real supporters.

IMO the ref should be reminded of his job as well. As one earlier poster mentioned, Vaughan's behaviour after the second goal warranted a yellow - if this had been given, it would have (a) made it clear to other players that it wouldn't be tolerated, and (b) kept him on best behaviour. Instead, Wigan's players realised after that incident that the scrotes in the corner were fair game and could continue to be riled with impunity. Ref did f*ck all.
Pond Life on 21:23 - Apr 11 with 1837 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 21:12 - Apr 11 by Nathaniel82

You’ll see my edit was made before your last post. There’s a time stamp.

My reply was immediately after reading your initial post BEFORE your edit,you edited it as I was replying in other words.
How does that change the facts anyway?

Edit.... well done on yet another edit
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:25]
Pond Life on 21:28 - Apr 11 with 1804 viewsNathaniel82

Pond Life on 21:23 - Apr 11 by nordenblue

My reply was immediately after reading your initial post BEFORE your edit,you edited it as I was replying in other words.
How does that change the facts anyway?

Edit.... well done on yet another edit
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 21:25]

And... if you read my posts properly, you’d understand that I’d already said I agree with the comments regarding running on the pitch, throwing things on the pitch etc. It’s disgraceful. But the swearing is something different. I fully accept the swearing. Rather than assuming I meant one thing, where clearly it was something else, perhaps you should practice what you preach and read through the posts before commenting? Not at any point have I said criminal damage is acceptable. Take a step back and pipe yourself down.
Pond Life on 21:33 - Apr 11 with 1789 viewsNathaniel82

For the record, my last edit, corrected a spelling mistake. It’s not like I deleted a whole paragraph that showed me up to be a fool now is it?
Pond Life on 21:36 - Apr 11 with 1777 viewsnordenblue

Pond Life on 21:33 - Apr 11 by Nathaniel82

For the record, my last edit, corrected a spelling mistake. It’s not like I deleted a whole paragraph that showed me up to be a fool now is it?

You don't need to delete anything to prove that point,keep up the good work... 👍
Pond Life on 21:37 - Apr 11 with 1775 viewsNathaniel82

Pond Life on 21:36 - Apr 11 by nordenblue

You don't need to delete anything to prove that point,keep up the good work... 👍

Exceptional.
Pond Life on 23:25 - Apr 11 with 1593 viewskiwidale

Pond Life on 21:33 - Apr 11 by Nathaniel82

you would think that editing a post was unacceptable... I almost always edit my posts after initial posting to add clarity or correct mistakes

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024