Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? 10:27 - Aug 21 with 2408 viewsblackflyingswan

Hugh Jenkins has too much say in the running of the Swans.
He has too many YES men around him. Nobody has any say in it`s running or are too afraid to stand up to him and offer him a different path to go down.
If something is not implemented soon we are down. We need a complete overhaul of the club from the grass roots up. Forget increasing the size of the stadium we will not need it if they carry on the way this board is going.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:34 - Aug 21 with 2380 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:35 - Aug 21 with 2375 viewslifelong

Bloody hell, I'm going out for the day.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:46 - Aug 21 with 2322 viewsLoyal

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:35 - Aug 21 by lifelong

Bloody hell, I'm going out for the day.

I'm coming with you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:47 - Aug 21 with 2318 viewsMattG

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Loyal

I'm coming with you.

Room for a small one?
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:48 - Aug 21 with 2311 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Loyal

I'm coming with you.

Where are we all going?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 2287 viewsmonmouth

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:48 - Aug 21 by Joe_bradshaw

Where are we all going?

I'm in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 2262 viewsMattG

Where are we all going?

Cefn Coed? I could do with a dose of reality.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 2207 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - you win the award for massive over-reaction of the seasonn post.

I know it's only game 2 out of 38, but nobody's gonna top that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 11:53 - Aug 21 with 2071 viewsPhaedrus

I v e worked out how to ignore everyone. Go to favourites, select Planetswans, hit delete.
Bye.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 11:55 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsMurph75

Don't leave with out me
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 2062 viewsmax936

Where are we all going?

I'm going down the Pilot and Mumbles Ale House myself

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:05 - Aug 21 with 2032 viewsDarran

I don't see why Huw would solely get the blame if things go wrong but what I don't understand is if he went behind the back of the likes of MM to broker this deal with the Americans why the likes of MM would go along with him to make it happen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:21 - Aug 21 with 1971 viewsblackflyingswan

Nver mind Cefn Coed I`m jumPing of Mumbles Pier.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 1944 viewsmax936

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:21 - Aug 21 by blackflyingswan

Don't do it the Water's freezing, went for a swim this morning down by the George, had to put my swim suit on to avoid hyperthermia its mid summer for feck sake mun.

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 1914 viewsWxmJax

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:21 - Aug 21 by blackflyingswan

You can't it's closed. Have a walk around the city centre instead.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:52 - Aug 21 with 1863 viewscrix

if anyone needs razor blades I believe theres 2 for 1 in wilkos.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:55 - Aug 21 with 1842 viewsmonmouth

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:26 - Aug 21 by max936

Don't do it the Water's freezing, went for a swim this morning down by the George, had to put my swim suit on to avoid hyperthermia its mid summer for feck sake mun.

You normally swim in the buff down there?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 1806 viewsmax936

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:55 - Aug 21 by monmouth

You normally swim in the buff down there?

Well I just spent the last week swimming in the med in swim shorts, so it was a bit of shock this morning so I had to resort to my three quarters swimsuit in it, still a tad cold but a lot warmer than just the shorts mun.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 13:02]

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 13:52 - Aug 21 with 1707 viewsWaltersRedBoots

I agree. Who is HJ accountable to ? Far too much influence over footballing matters. FG should be choosing transfer targets not someone who would potentially make a profit from them.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:22 - Aug 21 with 1635 viewsblackflyingswan

Thank God some one has some sense.Cant anyone else see what is happening to our club.
I know we are only two games into the season but I know we must act soon before it`s so late.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:25 - Aug 21 with 1617 viewsblackflyingswan

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:22 - Aug 21 by blackflyingswan

Thank God some one has some sense.Cant anyone else see what is happening to our club.
I know we are only two games into the season but I know we must act soon before it`s so late.

Sorry. TO late.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:27 - Aug 21 with 1603 viewsWarwickHunt

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:25 - Aug 21 by blackflyingswan

Sorry. TO late.

Have another go...
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:40 - Aug 21 with 1552 viewsMoscowJack

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 12:05 - Aug 21 by Darran

I don't see why Huw would solely get the blame if things go wrong but what I don't understand is if he went behind the back of the likes of MM to broker this deal with the Americans why the likes of MM would go along with him to make it happen.

HJ shouldn't solely get the blame, as he shouldn't get all the praise too. There has to be a balance there, but he's as much part of the solution as he is part of the problem. We (and all clubs) make a lot of mistakes but it's how we correct them that will keep us up.

Re. MM, HJ, etc....if I understand you correctly, are you referring to MM letting the sale be finalised?

I think it would have been hard for MM to deny HJ, LD, JvZ the lottery win that they so desperately needed. He could have stood his ground, joined forces with the Trust and Katzen and blocked any sale, but these guys had an incredible journey together over the years and I guess he didn't want to stand in their way. After the way they went behind his back, he's a bigger man than me as I would have told them all where to go!

Also, had he/they blocked a sale, we might have seen HJ resign from his position (although that's unlikely on his salary!) which would maybe be worse than not selling at all.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:41 - Aug 21 with 1545 viewsgiantstoneater

I don't think we've strengthened our midfield with the signing of Fer we could have done a lot better surely, we have brought in 2 Spaniards upfront who will hopefully offer more in attack but have stood still in midfield and defence Kingsley looks a prospect but is still inexperienced and at right back we are weak an ageing Rangel and Naughton is steady but nothing special going forward the loss of Williams is a big hole to fill and we have a.week to do something in that week I hope there is a creative midfield on that list Siggy can't do it all. Overall a poor window in which the extra tv money should have brought more quality in.
The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:42 - Aug 21 with 1536 viewsDarran

The Cancer in Swansea City is ? on 14:40 - Aug 21 by MoscowJack

HJ shouldn't solely get the blame, as he shouldn't get all the praise too. There has to be a balance there, but he's as much part of the solution as he is part of the problem. We (and all clubs) make a lot of mistakes but it's how we correct them that will keep us up.

Re. MM, HJ, etc....if I understand you correctly, are you referring to MM letting the sale be finalised?

I think it would have been hard for MM to deny HJ, LD, JvZ the lottery win that they so desperately needed. He could have stood his ground, joined forces with the Trust and Katzen and blocked any sale, but these guys had an incredible journey together over the years and I guess he didn't want to stand in their way. After the way they went behind his back, he's a bigger man than me as I would have told them all where to go!

Also, had he/they blocked a sale, we might have seen HJ resign from his position (although that's unlikely on his salary!) which would maybe be worse than not selling at all.

Yes that's what I was referring to.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024