Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons 15:43 - Apr 25 with 5772 viewsdumpertruck

Cheating, cynical t***ts. Mix that with an inept ref...
MK Dons on 15:51 - Apr 25 with 3993 viewsdale4ever

Fouls before both their goals.
MK Dons on 15:53 - Apr 25 with 3961 viewsonedalefan

MK Dons on 15:51 - Apr 25 by dale4ever

Fouls before both their goals.

Even if there was, why didn't we just get the ball cleared?
MK Dons on 16:12 - Apr 25 with 3865 viewsonedalefan

That inept, he's gone off. Hopefully this one is better
MK Dons on 16:45 - Apr 25 with 3776 viewsdale4ever

MK Dons on 16:12 - Apr 25 by onedalefan

That inept, he's gone off. Hopefully this one is better

He's just as clueless.
MK Dons on 17:22 - Apr 25 with 3680 viewsShun

They were vile in the first half, but less so after the break so maybe Robinson admonished them at half time.

Regardless, there are some horrible, cheating, anti-football teams in this division. MK, Peterborough, and especially Preston and Port Vale, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
MK Dons on 17:43 - Apr 25 with 3571 viewsNafelad

Make that 2 inept refs!! Plus the majority of refs we've had all season.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 17:46]

Topcat

MK Dons on 17:44 - Apr 25 with 3565 viewsonedalefan

MK Dons on 17:22 - Apr 25 by Shun

They were vile in the first half, but less so after the break so maybe Robinson admonished them at half time.

Regardless, there are some horrible, cheating, anti-football teams in this division. MK, Peterborough, and especially Preston and Port Vale, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Instructions come from the manager so he's not going to tell them to change at half time!
MK Dons on 18:03 - Apr 25 with 3425 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I disagree. We defended atrociously again. It's nobody elses fault other than our own. You can't gift goals to teams like Swindon and MK Dons and hope to live with them. Hilly's done exceptionally well with a patched up middle of defence with essentially a left back and league 2 centre halfs. The centre back position has to be the priority in the summer.

I also thought Cannon wasn't fouled. I think he knew he'd got himself in a bit of bother and tried to buy a free kick. His reaction said it all.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons on 18:16 - Apr 25 with 3327 viewsChaffRAFC

MK Dons on 18:03 - Apr 25 by BigDaveMyCock

I disagree. We defended atrociously again. It's nobody elses fault other than our own. You can't gift goals to teams like Swindon and MK Dons and hope to live with them. Hilly's done exceptionally well with a patched up middle of defence with essentially a left back and league 2 centre halfs. The centre back position has to be the priority in the summer.

I also thought Cannon wasn't fouled. I think he knew he'd got himself in a bit of bother and tried to buy a free kick. His reaction said it all.

Absolutely no foul on Cannon. An error from him that cost us a goal, then Bennett wasn't strong enough and Jones was awful for the third goal which killed us off.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

MK Dons on 18:16 - Apr 25 with 3319 viewsolympicdale

I don't think the ref/s were as bad as everyone made out, MK were miles ahead of us, sharper and quicker than us. We had no midfield for large amounts of the game, and it was too easy for their lads to waltz through unchallenged. Admittedly they were going down far too many times, given their quality on the ball, it was unneeded, the number 22 a constant pain in the arse.

A disgusting club, disgusting fans, the inflatable penises they brought along was never more apt for any team in the English game, wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Life is a game of fate.

MK Dons on 18:25 - Apr 25 with 3254 viewssince58

MK Dons on 17:22 - Apr 25 by Shun

get a grip of yourself its pro football there not playing on firgrove there livelihoods are at stake i know its not nice but not many nice teams end up winners .
MK Dons on 18:27 - Apr 25 with 3236 viewsNafelad

MK Dons on 18:16 - Apr 25 by olympicdale

I don't think the ref/s were as bad as everyone made out, MK were miles ahead of us, sharper and quicker than us. We had no midfield for large amounts of the game, and it was too easy for their lads to waltz through unchallenged. Admittedly they were going down far too many times, given their quality on the ball, it was unneeded, the number 22 a constant pain in the arse.

A disgusting club, disgusting fans, the inflatable penises they brought along was never more apt for any team in the English game, wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

'Inept' refereeing is bad refereeing - how many good referees have we seen this season, who deal properly with the time-wasting and blatant cheating of teams like MK? Surely good referees "control' the match, not players like MK's, with their constant playacting and moaning at the ref.

Topcat

MK Dons on 18:29 - Apr 25 with 3207 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cannon does fart around with the ball sometimes........looked a foul for the first though.

Still like the lad......but sometimes "just get rid ffs"
MK Dons on 18:37 - Apr 25 with 3135 viewsYorkshire_Dale

MK Dons on 18:27 - Apr 25 by Nafelad

'Inept' refereeing is bad refereeing - how many good referees have we seen this season, who deal properly with the time-wasting and blatant cheating of teams like MK? Surely good referees "control' the match, not players like MK's, with their constant playacting and moaning at the ref.

Having big carthorse players like Lewington and McFadzeon that know all the tricks in the book we were struggling till big Calvin came on and really gave them something to think about.Bunny was busy but nowt else.

Great to see that last 10 mins when they were really under, but we just fell short.

Proud of our lot today though.
MK Dons on 18:40 - Apr 25 with 3096 viewsD_Alien

MK Dons on 18:29 - Apr 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Cannon does fart around with the ball sometimes........looked a foul for the first though.

Still like the lad......but sometimes "just get rid ffs"

Part of his learning curve. He'll get away with it against average L1 sides but when faced with Championship-quality players he's been exposed a couple of times at full back, but not for one moment has he let it affect his game and he's responded brilliantly. Still not sure whether he'll settle at full-back or in midfield.

What today showed above all is that this squad will benefit from another season in L1 to mature. Just think about playing teams that knock the ball around with pace and guile like MK did today, week in week out. Yes, I know we've done well in cup-ties against championship opposition recently, but bread and butter league games are different.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MK Dons on 18:41 - Apr 25 with 3093 viewsHuddersdale1

Agree with this, we defended poorly for the first two. I was right in line from the main stand for the first and Cannon lost the ball, no foul, 2nd didn't Allen have a chance to clear and got caught? Didn't have a good view of the 3rd so can't comment, but it seemed a soft goal.

Never mind, great season, well done to Keith, his staff and the players
MK Dons on 19:03 - Apr 25 with 2960 viewsNinco

I know there are lots of teams who cheat and dive, but what made MK Dons the exception was the fact that both Robinson, and also one of his cheating diving players thought it would be appropriate to smirk at the home fans as they left the pitch. Even the stewards were disgusted with Robinson and told him to get down the tunnel. It's just a shame that he wont be playing Millwall next season, because I would love to see him attempt to smirk at their fans. He would start a riot.

The bottom line is that Robinson is a third rate manager with no background. He got lucky by being in the right place at the right time. That time has now come to an end as they simply aren't good enough for the Championship and will get thrashed every week. I will sit back and enjoy every thrashing all the more now, and this time next year, while Hilly will still have a job, I doubt Robinson will have.
MK Dons on 19:11 - Apr 25 with 2906 viewsD_Alien

MK Dons on 19:03 - Apr 25 by Ninco

I know there are lots of teams who cheat and dive, but what made MK Dons the exception was the fact that both Robinson, and also one of his cheating diving players thought it would be appropriate to smirk at the home fans as they left the pitch. Even the stewards were disgusted with Robinson and told him to get down the tunnel. It's just a shame that he wont be playing Millwall next season, because I would love to see him attempt to smirk at their fans. He would start a riot.

The bottom line is that Robinson is a third rate manager with no background. He got lucky by being in the right place at the right time. That time has now come to an end as they simply aren't good enough for the Championship and will get thrashed every week. I will sit back and enjoy every thrashing all the more now, and this time next year, while Hilly will still have a job, I doubt Robinson will have.

If they make it, they won't get thrashed every week. I'd expect them to be pretty competitive, the way they played today, and no amount of playacting can be allowed to cloud that. I hate sour grapes.

MK Dons on 19:16 - Apr 25 with 2877 viewsNinco

MK Dons on 19:11 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

If they make it, they won't get thrashed every week. I'd expect them to be pretty competitive, the way they played today, and no amount of playacting can be allowed to cloud that. I hate sour grapes.

Were you watching the same game? The way they played today was to fall every time there was slight contact from a Dale player, winning a free kick. A good competitive team does not need to resort to those levels to win.
MK Dons on 19:19 - Apr 25 with 2847 viewsD_Alien

MK Dons on 19:16 - Apr 25 by Ninco

Were you watching the same game? The way they played today was to fall every time there was slight contact from a Dale player, winning a free kick. A good competitive team does not need to resort to those levels to win.

Don't ask stupid questions.

MK Dons on 19:20 - Apr 25 with 2839 viewsfinberty

Enjoyable match despite the result, and good to see the Dale youngsters keep going, in the face of some unnecessary theatricals from the franchisees.

Strangel,y Dean Lewington, who can normally be relied upon to stir things up, was fairly muted although I noticed him resuming his 'I'll referee this' attitude once Dale got their second.
The number 5 for Franchise must feel embarrassed by the way he threw himself down in the first half - so much physical threat, so little physical pride.
As for the constant kicking the ball away, all that was needed was for the ref to start booking for ungentlemanly conduct and it would have been sorted.

Well done Keith and the lads, and well done to Vincenti and Henderson who once again delivered for us. Not sure what Josh Lillis did wrong to be dropped, but in Hill we Trust.
MK Dons on 19:29 - Apr 25 with 2769 viewsNinco

MK Dons on 19:19 - Apr 25 by D_Alien

Don't ask stupid questions.

I'll stop asking stupid questions when you stop making stupid comments.
MK Dons on 19:56 - Apr 25 with 2621 viewsD_Alien

MK Dons on 19:29 - Apr 25 by Ninco

I'll stop asking stupid questions when you stop making stupid comments.

"Were you watching the same game today" is just about as inane as it gets, and that's saying something on here.

You think MK players won't be competitive at championship level because they fall over at the merest challenge. And you completely failed to see the fast-paced, fluid moves they put together, along with high class finishing. And you question if I was at the same game?

I'd say stupid comments were something entirely of your own making.

MK Dons on 20:00 - Apr 25 with 2586 viewsArthurDaley

MK Dons on 19:20 - Apr 25 by finberty

Enjoyable match despite the result, and good to see the Dale youngsters keep going, in the face of some unnecessary theatricals from the franchisees.

Strangel,y Dean Lewington, who can normally be relied upon to stir things up, was fairly muted although I noticed him resuming his 'I'll referee this' attitude once Dale got their second.
The number 5 for Franchise must feel embarrassed by the way he threw himself down in the first half - so much physical threat, so little physical pride.
As for the constant kicking the ball away, all that was needed was for the ref to start booking for ungentlemanly conduct and it would have been sorted.

Well done Keith and the lads, and well done to Vincenti and Henderson who once again delivered for us. Not sure what Josh Lillis did wrong to be dropped, but in Hill we Trust.

To be fair to their no 5, Henderson could have seriously smudged his mascara when they had their little tiff.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2015 20:03]

A large VAT Dave

MK Dons on 20:00 - Apr 25 with 2583 viewsKenBoon

Milton Keynes are clearly a VERY good attacking side. You can see why they've got 88 points. However some of their games was embarrassing, especially the nonsense in the first half by their Number 5. They don't need to do stuff like that. I don't understand why players can teams who can walk the walk, choose to cheat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024