Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mong Fans...Classless. 22:44 - Mar 7 with 10332 viewsroccydaleian

Just going to post a piccy on Twitter, their own mongy fookin fans scrapping with each other. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiKKNYrIMAAXIbe.jpg:large
Embarrassing or what?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 22:51]
Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:04 - Mar 7 with 6060 viewsnordenblue

The funniest thing was that tool getting pulled out through our end threatening the full stand as he walked passed with the use of no arms, it reminded me of a scene from Blackadder from years ago
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 23:05]
Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:41 - Mar 7 with 5848 viewsPDIDDY

Daleys clapping old bill , oh dear.

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:44 - Mar 7 with 5818 viewsD_Alien

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:41 - Mar 7 by PDIDDY

We were clapping out of sympathy. They'll have the stench of piss in their nostrils for days after having to manhandle your lot.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:47 - Mar 7 with 5772 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:44 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

We were clapping out of sympathy. They'll have the stench of piss in their nostrils for days after having to manhandle your lot.

Chosen few sat in Ratcliffe arms with their gloves on, mugs

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:52 - Mar 7 with 5738 viewsD_Alien

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:47 - Mar 7 by PDIDDY

Chosen few sat in Ratcliffe arms with their gloves on, mugs

Poor, PDIDDY, very poor.

You do realise you're every bit as embarrassing as the brain-shrivelled mongs who got thrown out?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:07 - Mar 8 with 5638 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:52 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Poor, PDIDDY, very poor.

You do realise you're every bit as embarrassing as the brain-shrivelled mongs who got thrown out?

Why? I've not been lobbed out, you obviously know who I'm on about, brain shrivelled blokes with gloves on, oh city fan now I hear

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:08 - Mar 8 with 5630 viewsTVOS1907

Good night in the Exchange, roccy?

Nice to see your wife and son at Stade de JD.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:11 - Mar 8 with 5613 viewsSandyman

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:07 - Mar 8 by PDIDDY

Why? I've not been lobbed out, you obviously know who I'm on about, brain shrivelled blokes with gloves on, oh city fan now I hear

Is that the same "I hear" as yesterday morning's "I hear" pitch inspection that was refuted by bury FC's official channels ?
Login to get fewer ads

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:15 - Mar 8 with 5579 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:11 - Mar 8 by Sandyman

Is that the same "I hear" as yesterday morning's "I hear" pitch inspection that was refuted by bury FC's official channels ?

Sandy dear , I was on the wind up re pitch, it's like wembley you know

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:16 - Mar 8 with 5579 viewsroccydaleian

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:08 - Mar 8 by TVOS1907

Good night in the Exchange, roccy?

Nice to see your wife and son at Stade de JD.

Went in the Dale Bar.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:37 - Mar 8 with 5525 viewsTVOS1907

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:16 - Mar 8 by roccydaleian

Went in the Dale Bar.

Why?

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:39 - Mar 8 with 5514 viewsdownunder

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:04 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

The funniest thing was that tool getting pulled out through our end threatening the full stand as he walked passed with the use of no arms, it reminded me of a scene from Blackadder from years ago
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 23:05]

Or the Monty Python Holy grail scene?
Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:43 - Mar 8 with 5488 viewsroccydaleian

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:37 - Mar 8 by TVOS1907

Why?

'cause it was my an of off choice..
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 0:53]
Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:48 - Mar 8 with 5468 viewsFrog

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:44 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Quality!
Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:53 - Mar 8 with 5455 viewsTVOS1907

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:43 - Mar 8 by roccydaleian

'cause it was my an of off choice..
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 0:53]

Hope Mrs roccy and roccy jnr are safe after being sent into a war zone.

Mong Fans...Classless. on 01:01 - Mar 8 with 5422 viewsPDIDDY

Op, which Bury. Fan is fighting with a Bury fan in that pic?

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 07:22 - Mar 8 with 5239 viewspnc4eva1

Mong Fans...Classless. on 23:41 - Mar 7 by PDIDDY

The Police were doing their job last night. The fans who caused the trouble were the idiots who arrived on or just after kick off and tried to relive the 70's and 80's. Their behaviour to Bury stewards and fans was disgusting and an embarrassment to the club.

The stewards tried to make them sit down and move back to where there were seats but they kept on trying to get near or in the segregation are. When the police arrived all the police did was try and drive them back to the empty seats at the opposite end of the ground. Unfortunately several of the knuckle dragging individuals decided to disagree with the police.

I never have had a problem with the police and know that they're doing their job. They deserved a round of applause because they did their job in a relatively calm manner when confronted with individuals who would be unable to spell their own names.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Mong Fans...Classless. on 08:09 - Mar 8 with 5149 viewsPDIDDY

Mong Fans...Classless. on 07:22 - Mar 8 by pnc4eva1

The Police were doing their job last night. The fans who caused the trouble were the idiots who arrived on or just after kick off and tried to relive the 70's and 80's. Their behaviour to Bury stewards and fans was disgusting and an embarrassment to the club.

The stewards tried to make them sit down and move back to where there were seats but they kept on trying to get near or in the segregation are. When the police arrived all the police did was try and drive them back to the empty seats at the opposite end of the ground. Unfortunately several of the knuckle dragging individuals decided to disagree with the police.

I never have had a problem with the police and know that they're doing their job. They deserved a round of applause because they did their job in a relatively calm manner when confronted with individuals who would be unable to spell their own names.

Bravo gmp, saw one windmilling into the crowd, not everyone was there for trouble. Pathetic

Gissa job

Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:01 - Mar 8 with 5040 viewsnordenblue

Mong Fans...Classless. on 08:09 - Mar 8 by PDIDDY

Bravo gmp, saw one windmilling into the crowd, not everyone was there for trouble. Pathetic

And why would the police be doing that for no reason would you say?Behave like animals then be prepared to be treated like them,simples? The first time in decades of watching football that "fans" got exactly what they deserved,the anger in that stand was comical and a joy to watch, chimps staring into the dale end all game with no idea whats actually happening on the pitch,priceless
Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 4971 viewsSandyman

Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:01 - Mar 8 by nordenblue

And why would the police be doing that for no reason would you say?Behave like animals then be prepared to be treated like them,simples? The first time in decades of watching football that "fans" got exactly what they deserved,the anger in that stand was comical and a joy to watch, chimps staring into the dale end all game with no idea whats actually happening on the pitch,priceless

They only hate Bolton
Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:29 - Mar 8 with 4933 viewsColDale

Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:01 - Mar 8 by nordenblue

The fans were blameless like they always are. There is always an excuse. This time it will be police brutality or Flicker's friendship with Hill.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 09:39 - Mar 8 with 4876 viewsDanny1907

A total embarrassment. What was it, about 20 fans kicked out? Does this happen every week? It must do because we're not their rivals.

Still, it must be depressing for them considering we had 10 men for both games, they had 12 yesterday and they scored a grand total of 0 goals. 0 goals...

You know where you can stick your revolution.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:07 - Mar 8 with 4782 viewsroccydaleian

Mong Fans...Classless. on 00:53 - Mar 8 by TVOS1907

Hope Mrs roccy and roccy jnr are safe after being sent into a war zone.

Aye they are thanks.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 10:33 - Mar 8 with 4704 viewsShakersforever

My granddad watched the match on TV and text me saying watching it was an interesting experience.

He may have been referring to the tomfoolery that occurred.
Mong Fans...Classless. on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 4620 viewsSandyman

Hmm - should I get a new mong for my avatar? This mong was priceless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"LET'S ALL DO THE T K "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024