Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread 16:56 - Mar 1 with 3072 viewsJackfath

Name your three team only.

Fulham
Cardiff
Palarse

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:42 - Mar 1 with 816 viewsunion_jack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:28 - Mar 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Hull?????
They are 2 points ahead of us already, I know they had a big defeat today, but that is pushing it a bit.

Based on gut feel. Think they may drop.

Anyway, it's boring stating the more likely. Think of it as a wild card.

I also think I am the only one not to include Cardiff. Hope I'm wrong.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:43 - Mar 1 with 813 viewsreddythered

Hull may look safe, but there's usually a team who hit really bad form at the end of the season and plummet. Think they'll stay up though, solid side.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:45 - Mar 1 with 809 viewsBloodyhills

Norwich
Palace
Cardiff

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:45 - Mar 1 with 809 viewsunion_jack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:43 - Mar 1 by reddythered

Hull may look safe, but there's usually a team who hit really bad form at the end of the season and plummet. Think they'll stay up though, solid side.

Outside bet maybe.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 21:10 - Mar 1 with 732 viewsCatullus

WBA, Cardiff, Fulham. If not WBA then Norwich.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 21:17 - Mar 1 with 724 viewsScoobyWho

Well jackie boy you asked the question ' at this time' so surely then - at this time its the bottom 3 ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 22:08 - Mar 1 with 686 viewsBYMJacks

Norwich
Fulham
Cardiff
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 22:25 - Mar 1 with 674 viewsMillJack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:25 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

Fulham
Cardiff
Norwich

The clubs with the worse goal difference. It is so tight this season the team in 18th place will go down on goal difference.

This
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024