Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury fans are the wittiest around 15:32 - Feb 25 with 8448 viewsShakersforever

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 18:31 - Feb 27 with 1693 viewsPDIDDY

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 17:21 - Feb 27 by nordenblue

Your numbers that day swelled due to your eagerness to see the 47 players your manager for that week had decided to invest in while your worldwide scouting network fully took grip didds?Was the last game during the current #revolution or was that a previous revolution?

And dales support should be larger than the 2200 on the 7 th, promotion certs and all that versus relegation certs. Don't disappoint people of rochdale, turn out and support your team, have a pre and post match drink with us, UTS. UTD

Gissa job

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 19:24 - Feb 27 with 1633 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 18:31 - Feb 27 by PDIDDY

And dales support should be larger than the 2200 on the 7 th, promotion certs and all that versus relegation certs. Don't disappoint people of rochdale, turn out and support your team, have a pre and post match drink with us, UTS. UTD

I'll be there Diddy, don't worry! I can taste the Guinness already.

Though I agree with the others on here, you'd be lucky to see more than 1500 of us there I think. Should be a good game nevertheless.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 19:56 - Feb 27 with 1614 viewsHopwoodblue

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 18:31 - Feb 27 by PDIDDY

At the end of the day we are third and have a decent chance of going up. Your in the bottom half and no chance of going up. I don't care if no Dale fans turn up.just want three points to take back to Dale towards our PROMOTION push. I don't care who's got the best crowd average at the end of the season. In fact I don't care about bury at all.so go and boast on the Bolton website about how shit their crowds are for a championship team and how many bury fans would turn up if you ever play them again,
Just fook off back to your own board,none of us are interested in little tinpot bury.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 20:00]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 20:44 - Feb 27 with 1575 viewsPDIDDY

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 19:24 - Feb 27 by Dale_Pea

I'll be there Diddy, don't worry! I can taste the Guinness already.

Though I agree with the others on here, you'd be lucky to see more than 1500 of us there I think. Should be a good game nevertheless.

You having a pint in centre with us pea?

Gissa job

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 20:46 - Feb 27 with 1571 viewsPDIDDY

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 19:56 - Feb 27 by Hopwoodblue

At the end of the day we are third and have a decent chance of going up. Your in the bottom half and no chance of going up. I don't care if no Dale fans turn up.just want three points to take back to Dale towards our PROMOTION push. I don't care who's got the best crowd average at the end of the season. In fact I don't care about bury at all.so go and boast on the Bolton website about how shit their crowds are for a championship team and how many bury fans would turn up if you ever play them again,
Just fook off back to your own board,none of us are interested in little tinpot bury.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 20:00]

Deary me, you nasty pasty.

Gissa job

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 21:03 - Feb 27 with 1551 viewssandylaner1

anything under 1500 would be a poor show IMO

i like burys ticketing policy of a tenner for under 23's

stewart days not getting anymore than that
Bury fans are the wittiest around on 21:07 - Feb 27 with 1542 viewsjudd

This toe to toe business - do the hard nuts really take their shoes and socks off and stand up to each other so their respective toes are touching, until one gives in?

It's a recipe for a veruca epidemic, the mindless bastards.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 23:22 - Feb 27 with 1462 viewsDale_Pea

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 20:44 - Feb 27 by PDIDDY

You having a pint in centre with us pea?

I'm taken I'm afraid.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Login to get fewer ads

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 06:20 - Feb 28 with 1421 viewsPDIDDY

Bury fans are the wittiest around on 23:22 - Feb 27 by Dale_Pea

I'm taken I'm afraid.

Ratcliffe arms with the rest?

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024